News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Themis (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, October 03, 2004, 03:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theseus

Thanks! Works like a charm.  If you want to see it in action ....  hxxp:dapfaq.com [nonactive]

VanGogh

I'm using Forum version: SMF 1.0.2 with with Themis UPDATE II for SMF v1.0.1

Everything is working well, but I have found one odd oops:

Where I have the arrow pointing, shouldn't that say "Total Members" or something similiar? It's probably just a changed number on a txt call, but I don't know where to look to fix it.

Where do I change that?

Thanks. (Oh, and one hell of a nice theme BTW)

Reality

Good call VanGogh. I noticed that too and can't find where this can be fixed.

Bloc, I really like the Themis theme. *tips hat to you*

bloc

I found it, a number was wrong. I have updated the archive - but the change is only in Boardindex.template.php.

Reality

Anything I can change in BoardIndex.template.php to fix it?

bloc

yes, search for this:
                                <td width="32%" class="smalltext" valign="top">
                                        ', $txt[490], ': <b><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">', $modSettings['memberCount'], '</a></b><br />
                                        ', $txt[656], ': <b>', $context['latest_member']['link'], '</b><br />';
                // If they are logged in, show their unread message count, etc..
                if ($context['user']['is_logged'])

and change this line:    ', $txt[490], to: ', $txt[310], .

As you can see, change 490 to 310 and it should be right. A small mix-up on my part there.

VanGogh

Ahh... okay, I was looking in the wrong place.

Oh, and if you would like it to be capitalized, like the rest of the listings down there, change it from ', $txt[490], to: ', $txt[488], .

Many Thanks!

bloc

Reality

nameless

Bloc, this is a great theme. It took me awhile but I was able to integrate it with the rest of my site. I can't locate where to change the color of the borders for the board. I changed the color in the "style.css" but it's still white.

Can you point me in the right direction? TIA :)

Skate, Snow, and Surf - SF Boarders - Bringing San Francisco Bay Area boarders together.

bloc

Look at the top in index.tempalte.php, some styles are redefined there according to chosen color-set.

xd3vilx

nameless

Quote from: Bloc on April 16, 2005, 08:49:01 PM
Look at the top in index.tempalte.php, some styles are redefined there according to chosen color-set.

Still having a hard time finding the border settings colors. I set all of the preconfigured settings but I do not see anything that applies to the border there unless I overlooked it. 8) I am talking about the white in the border in between the boards.

Skate, Snow, and Surf - SF Boarders - Bringing San Francisco Bay Area boarders together.

jaijaymama

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I insert my logo? TIA!

misjka

Looks great :D. Though, will there be a Swedish pack?
The admin of five forums:
SMF 1.1.4 + TP 0.98

bloc

Themis does not need langauge packs, just use the folder named swedish, and copy all buttons from the english folder. It just uses icons, all strings are taken from the existing language files instead.

or..

Themis trenger ikke språkpakker/knapper, bare bruk mappa "swedish" og kopier alle knapper fra "english" mappa over dit. Temaet bruker kun ikoner, tekstene er hentet fra dine eksistrerende språkfiler.

BlackMagicWoman

This is nice theme as all Bloc themes is  :D

Where is the place to make dark border around a theme that is smaller that screen and you use a bg color, for example in apollo theme? Can someone help to find this plase with small text copy of the right place? Small border as here is around put in text now.

BMW

doctormord

Will there be a 1.0.4 Version for this Theme?

thx

;D

bloc

It should work fine with 1.0.4..but I will check if changes are needed.

Advertisement: