[Theme] Themis (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, October 03, 2004, 03:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[darksteel]

I set the Default SMF Theme whit Spanish language and work fine, but Themis whit English and Spanish language persist the error.

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

[Unknown]

What version of SMF is that?  Remember, $months changed to $txt['months'].

-[Unknown]

[darksteel]

I use smf beta 4

// There are 12 months per year - ensure that they all get listed.
                for ($month = 1; $month <= 12; $month++)
                        echo '
                                                                                <option value="', $month, '"', $month == $context['event']['month'] ? ' selected="selected"' : '', '>', $months[$month], '</option>';

echo '
                                                                        </select>&nbsp;
                                                                        ', $txt['calendar11'], '&nbsp;
                                                                        <select name="day" id="day">';

This code to fixed...

Spanish Support
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

bloc

[darksteel]

I making a buttons with Themis style :D.

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

bloc

[darksteel]

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

subzro14

hey bloc,

i just recently installed SMF and i chose THemis as the theme. I really like it - simple yet very elegant! nice job! 8)

anyway, i tried changing the default color scheme to blue. however, the theme reverts back to the default theme of SMF. why is this so? and if i click the 'Modify the style.css file.' link, i get an error (The file you are trying to edit... can't even be found!) even if the file is really present in the directory.

thanks and keep up the good work  ;)

bloc

Did you install the Themis11 on a SMF 1.0.5 installation? In that case it will give this error. Themis.zip/tar.gz is for 1.0.5 and Themis11.zip/tar.gz is for 1.1beta3.

subzro14

Quote from: Bloc on September 01, 2005, 05:05:31 AM
Did you install the Themis11 on a SMF 1.0.5 installation? In that case it will give this error. hxxp:themis.zip/tar.gz [nonactive] is for 1.0.5 and hxxp:themis11.zip/tar.gz [nonactive] is for 1.1beta3.

yikes! i completely overlooked that. its working fine now.

thanks

dar

Hi Bloc,
I  posted somewhere - and lost where  :-[, a q about where to enter the html (xhtml?) code for the side column.

Sorry, but I have found where after a reinstall of the whole forum.

Apologies for wasting your time

sincerely
dar  :-[ :-[

[darksteel]

Quote from: dar on September 07, 2005, 03:42:49 AM
Hi Bloc,
I  posted somewhere - and lost where  :-[, a q about where to enter the html (xhtml?) code for the side column.

Sorry, but I have found where after a reinstall of the whole forum.

Apologies for wasting your time

sincerely
dar  :-[ :-[

In Current Theme you can view the Box to enter a HTML to show in sidebar...

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

dar

Thanks darksteel

that's where I found it adter reinstalling

thanks for your help

dar

Monk

Hi all

bloc, thanks for this cool theme. I installed it on 1.1b3 and it really looks great. I just noted a small problem with polls. I wanted to add a 6th poll option and instead of saying "Option 6" it went to "Option 1" and consequently overwrote my previous option there.

Kind regards,

Monk

[darksteel]

@Bloc,

Using a Smf beta 4, The Themis not show the *select avatar from directory.

darksteel-

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

bloc

Yeah, its probably something that needs changing. I haven't done it yet, since there aren't too many that use beta4 I suspect.

bloc

Quote from: Monk on September 08, 2005, 04:10:31 PM
Hi all

bloc, thanks for this cool theme. I installed it on 1.1b3 and it really looks great. I just noted a small problem with polls. I wanted to add a 6th poll option and instead of saying "Option 6" it went to "Option 1" and consequently overwrote my previous option there.

Kind regards,

Monk
I am not sure what cause this, maybe some of the javascript is wrong. Did you try the it again, to see if it happens again? And does it work alright on default theme?

[darksteel]

Bloc,

What file I need edit to show PHP code in SideBar?

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

bloc

I haven't tried it, but try open index.template.php and find:
'.$settings['sidebar'].'
and exchange that with:
'.eval($settings['sidebar']).'

Remember that anything now will be php, html code HAVE to be inside echo statements for example.

Monk

Quote from: Bloc on September 09, 2005, 05:56:04 PM
Quote from: Monk on September 08, 2005, 04:10:31 PM
Hi all

Kind regards,

Monk
I am not sure what cause this, maybe some of the javascript is wrong. Did you try the it again, to see if it happens again? And does it work alright on default theme?
Hi Bloc,

this issue is reproducible with the Themis theme, regardless how I change to this theme. Be it default or in profile preferences. This also does not happend in the default theme or for example in your Apollo theme, that I have installed, too.

Kind regards,

Monk

Advertisement: