Any Modules for SMF 1.1 Joomla Bridge

Started by da8iwr, June 06, 2007, 12:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

da8iwr

I have Joomla 1.0.12 with SMF Joomla Bridge 1.1 and SMF Forums 1.1.2.

I would really like to display the most recent posts of the forum on the front page of the site through a module of some form, are there any available, as i notice that in the download section, there is nothing at all.

Regards
Ian
www.hellenicuk.com

ormuz

Read de stick topics and the combined read

Kindred

there is nothing in the smf downloads section because such modules are JOOMLA modules, not SMF modules.

they are all listed and available in the sticky combined readme thread...

(doesn't anyone read the sticky posts any more?)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

da8iwr

This was Kindly posted in another thread by Orstio
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=81152.msg541423#msg541423
For anybody else wondering where they are, as I was.

And Kindred, its not the fact that we don't read them, i did read the stickies, but by the time you get to post 123 on the second thread, then move to the next thread with 60 posts and so on to find most are talking about issues from over 12 months ago, which then say 3 pages later - its fixed now.....

The novelty of reading page after page of forums surprisingly wears off  :-\

Kindred

and yet, in the very first post of the combined readme sticky thread, it has a list of links to what is below... a table of contents so to speak... including one labeled "MODULES & BOTS for 1.1.7"

it also comes up in a search...   :)

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: