News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Thank-O-Matic

Started by enik, June 12, 2007, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tize

Hello, i am installed 100% good.
The problem is .. old post i have this error.
My version is Powered by SMF 1.1.10 i am download this version ThankYouMod123

Unknown column 'b.thank_you_automatic' in 'field list'

Please Help.

ディン1031

Upload the install1.1.x.php and call it with the browser (use the forum board dir). Normal the database change should be done afterward. :)

And you should download 1.2.5 it's the latest version =). (But you can updgrade from 1.2.3)
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

car20

Thanks a lot for this mod

i installed it manually but thanks icon isn't visible .

please guide me , thanks again
-----------
my board ver is 1.1.10
and my lang persian

ディン1031

There are three possible reasons why it not show up:

- Icons are not uploaded to the server
- You did not enable the boards option or you did not setup the permissions
- Theme Changes of you costum theme are missing

Nameless?

Din please can you make a version for the 2.0 rc1.2 please

ihton

Could anyone post spanish translation?

ディン1031

Quote from: Nameless? on October 26, 2009, 08:40:40 AM
Currently there is a Beta Version for 2.0 RC1.2 the next release will be if the public RC2 (or higher) is avaible, than i will release a a RC1 Version of the Mod...

Bancherd

Quote from: ディン1031 on October 27, 2009, 02:02:37 AM
Quote from: Nameless? on October 26, 2009, 08:40:40 AM
Currently there is a Beta Version for 2.0 RC1.2 the next release will be if the public RC2 (or higher) is avaible, than i will release a a RC1 Version of the Mod...

Great!  Waiting to check this out again. :~)

googooli

when i am installing an error  say can't add Before/After in Display.template.php
(i am using smf rc 1.2 and the ThankOMatic20Beta10 mod)
so when i continue, it say everything ok and installation is complete. but there is no button in topicks
please help me! where is the problem?

ディン1031

Quote from: googooli on November 01, 2009, 09:47:34 AM
when i am installing an error  say can't add Before/After in Display.template.php
(i am using smf rc 1.2 and the ThankOMatic20Beta10 mod)
so when i continue, it say everything ok and installation is complete. but there is no button in topicks
please help me! where is the problem?
Without the changes in the Display.template.php the buttons will never appear. You must insert them by yourself if you want to see them :). It possible that you need to insert it in a diffrent way on a costum theme. The other this why it nor appear is because you did not enable the modification for some of the boards ;). And if other can not use them it could be possible that you did no setup the permission for the modification :).

Bye
DIN1031

googooli

Without the changes in the Display.template.php the buttons will never appear. You must insert them by yourself if you want to see them :). It possible that you need to insert it in a diffrent way on a costum theme. The other this why it nor appear is because you did not enable the modification for some of the boards ;). And if other can not use them it could be possible that you did no setup the permission for the modification :).

Bye
DIN1031

i am new in webdesign :) and i tried too edit Display.template.php . but i can't . i attached Display.template.php can u do it for me? please!

nassatellite

ThankOMatic20Beta10 (2.0 RC1-X).zip
Where Turkish language

Antes

Beta 10 Translate ... ( i'm glad if you add language string changes )

||| Admin.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic
$txt['thankyouposttitle'] = 'Thank-O-Matic';
$txt['maintain_thxpost'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Bakım';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_post_maintainaince'] = 'Bakım';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_post_maintainaince_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic tablolarını optimize et, Delete Thank You Posts of specific members.';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_post_recount'] = 'İstatistikleri Yeniden Say';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_post_recount_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerini Herşey için Tekrar-Hesapla, Konu tabanlı veya Üyeye özel.';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_post_recount_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerini Herşey için Tekrar-Hesapla, Konu tabanlı veya Üyeye özel.';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount'] = 'Thank-O-Matic istatistiklerini tekrardan hesapla';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_info'] = 'Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerinin Çoğunu Tekrar-Hesapla, ve elle değiştirilmiş değerleri özüne döndür.';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_member'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Üye İstatistiklerini Tekrar-Hesapla';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_member_info'] = 'Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerini tek Üye için Tekrar-Hesapla.';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_member_value'] = 'Tekrar-Hesaplama için Buraya Bir Üye IDsi Giriniz:';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_topic'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Konu İstatistiklerini Tekrar-Hesapla';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_topic_info'] = 'Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerini tek Konu için Tekrar-Hesapla.';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrecount_topic_value'] = 'Tekrar-Hesaplama için Buraya Bir Konu IDsi Giriniz:';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrepair'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Tablolarını Tamir ve Optimize Et';
$txt['maintain_thxpostrepair_info'] = 'Gereksiz Eşyaları Sil, teşekkür iletilerini sil ( iptal edilmiş bölümlerde veya silinmiş bölümlerde ).';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_optimize'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Tablolarını Tamir ve Optimize Et';
// Please don't forget to insert [MEMBER], this will insert the link to the member profile
$txt['maintain_thank_you_deleteMemberposts'] = 'Üyenin Teşekkür-İletilerini Sil: [MEMBER]';
$txt['maintain_thank_you_recountAll'] = 'Tüm Thank-O-Matic İstatistiklerini Tekrar Say';
// Please don't forget to insert [MEMBER], this will insert the link to the member profile
$txt['maintain_thank_you_recountMember'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Konu İstatistiklerini Üye için Tekrar-Say: [MEMBER]';
// Please don't forget to insert [TOPIC], this will insert the link to the Topic
$txt['maintain_thank_you_recountTopic'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Konu İstatistiklerini şu [TOPIC] konu için Tekrar-Say';

||| index.turkish.php |||
//Thank You text for the Thread :)
$txt['thank_you_link_beforecounter'] = 'Bu iletiye,';
$txt['thank_you_link_members'] = 'üyeler';
$txt['thank_you_link_member'] = 'üye';
$txt['thank_you_link_aftercounter'] = 'teşekkür et!';
$txt['thank_you_link_aftercounters'] = 'teşekkür et!';
$txt['thank_you_is_locked'] = 'Teşekkürlere Kilitlendi';
$txt['thank_you_post_post_b'] = 'Teşekkürler!';
$txt['thank_you_post_delete_b'] = 'Teşekkürü Sil';
$txt['thank_you_post_lock_b'] = 'Teşekküre Kapat';
$txt['thank_you_post_open_b'] = 'Teşekküre Aç';
$txt['thank_you_post_lock_all_b'] = 'Tüm Teşekkürleri Kapat';
$txt['thank_you_post_open_all_b'] = 'Tüm Teşekkürleri Aç';
$txt['remove_thank_you_post'] = 'Bu teşekkürü kaldır';
$txt['followgiveathank'] = 'Şu üyeler sizin iletilerinize teşekkür etmiştir:';
$txt['thank_you_post_unlock_all'] = 'Tüm Teşekkür İletilerini Aç';
$txt['thankyoupostlist'] = 'Teşekkür edilen ileti listesi (Tamamı)';
$txt['thankyouposterrorinscript'] = 'Script hatası... Bir şekilde bu olmamalıydı!';
$txt['thank_you_post_thx_display'] = 'Teşekkür Et';
$txt['thank_you_post_made_display'] = 'Verilen';
$txt['thank_you_post_became_display'] = 'Gelen';
$txt['standard_profile_field_thank_you_post_made'] = 'Verilen Teşekkürler';
$txt['standard_profile_field_thank_you_post_became'] = 'Gelen Teşekkürler';

||| ManageBoards.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic
$txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Aktifleştir';
$txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable_desc'] = 'Bu özellik forumunuzdaki iletilere "Teşekkür" edilmesini sağlar.';

||| ManagePermissions.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic Premmisions ;)
$txt['permissiongroup_thank_you_post'] = 'Thank-O-Matic';
$txt['permissiongroup_simple_thank_you_post'] = 'Thank-O-Matic (Üye Ayarları)';
$txt['permissiongroup_simple_thank_you_post_any'] = 'Thank-O-Matic (Herhangi bir Teşekkürü Yönet)';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_show'] = 'İletiye Teşekkür eden Üyeleri Göster';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_show'] = 'Teşekkür Edenlerin Listesini Göster';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_post'] = 'İletiye teşekkür gönder';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_post'] = 'Bununla birlikte üye izin verilen bölümlerde her konuya teşekkür edebilir';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock'] = 'Teşekkür İletilerini Kilitle';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_lock'] = 'Teşekküre Kapat bunun ardından kimse yeni bir tane yapamaz.';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock_own'] = 'Kendi Teşekkürü';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock_any'] = 'Herhangi bir Teşekkür';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete'] = 'Teşekkür İleti Listesini Sil';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_delete'] = 'Forumdaki Teşekkür Listesini Siliyor.';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete_own'] = 'Kendi Teşekkürü';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete_any'] = 'Herhangi bir Teşekkür';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete_mem'] = 'Teşekkür İleten Üye Silebilir';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_delete_mem'] = 'Teşekkür İleti Listesindeki bir Gönderen Siliniyor.';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete_mem_own'] = 'Kendi Üyeliği';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_delete_mem_any'] = 'Herhangi bir Üye';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock_all'] = 'Teşekkür Konularını Kilitle/Aç';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_lock_all'] = 'Konudaki tüm Teşekkür Seçeneklerini Kilitle/Aç bunun ardından kimse yeni bir tane yapamaz veya başlatamaz.';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock_all_own'] = 'Konu Sahibi';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_lock_all_any'] = 'Herhangi bir Konu';
$txt['permissionname_thank_you_post_unlock_all'] = 'Teşekkür Konusunun tüm İletilerini Aç';
$txt['permissionhelp_thank_you_post_unlock_all'] = 'Tüm Tekil Teşekkür İletilerini Aç, Bu özelliği konu çöplükten normal bir bölüme taşındıktan sonra veya başka sebeplerle kullanabilirsiniz ;)';

||| Errors.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic Premmisions Errors ;)
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_show'] = "Teşekkür Listesini görme izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_post'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_lock_own'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_lock_any'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_delete_own'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_delete_any'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_delete_mem_own'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_delete_mem_any'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_lock_all_own'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_lock_all_any'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";
$txt['cannot_thank_you_post_unlock_all'] = "Teşekkür seçeneklerini kullanma izniniz yoktur!";

||| ManageSettings.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic ModSettings ;)
$txt['thankyouposttitle'] = 'Thank-O-Matic';
$txt['thankYouPostColors'] = 'Listedeki Üyeleri Renklendir';
$txt['thankYouPostPreview'] = 'İleti Altındaki Ön-İzleme Listelerini Aktifleştir ( Konu İçeriğindeki )';
$txt['thankYouPostPreviewHM'] = 'Ön-İzlemede Kaç Adet Eşya Gösterilicek?';
$txt['thankYouPostPreviewHMPostInput'] = '(0 = hepsi)';
$txt['thankYouPostPreviewOrder'] = 'Ön-İzlemenin Düzeni';
$txt['thankYouPostPreviewOrderSelect'] = 'İlkler Önce|Sonlar Önce';
$txt['thankYouPostFullOrder'] = 'TamListenin Düzeni';
$txt['thankYouPostFullOrderSelect'] = 'İlkler Önce|Sonlar Önce|Üye İsimleri';
$txt['thankYouPostHideExtraInfo'] = '<br /><span class="smalltext"><a href="http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=118">(Hide Mod Special gereklidir)</a></span>';
//Pleast don't forget the .$txt['thankYouPostHideExtraInfo'] after the text!
$txt['thankYouPostUnhidePost'] = 'İletiye Teşekkür Edildikten Sonra İçeriği Göster
<br /><span class="smalltext">Bu sadece teşekkür ettiği iletiyi açar, Eğer kullanıcı normal ileti yollarsa tamamını açar</span>'.$txt['thankYouPostHideExtraInfo'];
$txt['thankYouPostThxUnhideAll'] = 'Teşekkürden Sonra Tüm İçeriği Göster!
<br /><span class="smalltext">Bir iletiye teşekkür ettikten sonra tüm içeriği gösterir (İlk Seçeneği İptal Edin)</span>'.$txt['thankYouPostHideExtraInfo'];
$txt['thankYouPostDisableUnhide'] = 'İçeriği Gösterme Seçeneğini İptal-Et, gerçek bir ileti ardından sadece teşekkür görmesini sağlar!
<br /><span class="smalltext">İçeriği görebilmen için Teşekkür etmelisin özellik 1/2 oranında çalışır</span>'.$txt['thankYouPostHideExtraInfo'];
$txt['thankYouPostDisplayPage'] = 'Konu Gösteriminde Teşekkür İletilerini Göster ( Veren - Alan )';
$txt['thankYouPostStatsEnabled'] = 'İstatistik Sayfasında Top-On Listesi Oluştur ( Veren - Alan )';
$txt['thankYouPostIncraseKarmaGood'] = '1 Karma puanı ekle eğer birisi iletiye teşekkür etmişse';
$txt['thankYouPostAJAX'] = 'AJAX (Satır-içi) Teşekkürü Aktifleştir';
$txt['thankYouPostModerationLog'] = 'Enable Thank-O-Matic yönetim girdilerini kayıt altına al';
$txt['thankYouPostSpamProtection'] = 'Teşekkür Spam Koruması';
$txt['thankYouPostSpamProtectionPostInput'] = '(0 = devredışı, Kere saniye içinde)';
$txt['thank_you_post_show'] = 'İletideki Teşekkür Listesini Görebilme İzni';
$txt['thank_you_post_post'] = 'İletiye Teşekkür Edebilme İzni';
$txt['thank_you_post_select_boards'] = 'Thank-O-Matic 'in Aktif Olacağı Bölümler';
$txt['thankYouPostType'] = 'Thank-O-Matic Tipi';
$txt['thankYouPostTypeSelect'] = 'Her Konuya Tek Teşekkür|Her Konuya Çoklu Teşekkür|Sadece ilk İleti';
$txt['thankYouPostMemberList'] = 'Üye Listesinde Teşekkür İletilerini Göster ( Veren - Alan )';

||| Profile.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic - Profile Page
$txt['thankyoutitle'] = 'Teşekkür İletileri';
$txt['thankyoutitle_show'] = 'Teşekkür İletilerini Göster';
$txt['thankyou_messages_given'] = 'İletiler (Verilen)';
$txt['thankyou_topics_given'] = 'Konular (Verilen)';
$txt['thankyou_messages_become'] = 'İletiler (Gelen)';
$txt['thankyou_topics_become'] = 'Konular (Gelen)';
$txt['thankyou_messages_given_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic ile ilgili iletileri göster. Diğer kullanıcılara <em>teşekkür</em> ettiğiniz <em>iletileri</em> gösterir.';
$txt['thankyou_topics_given_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic ile ilgili iletileri göster. Diğer kullanıcılara <em>teşekkür</em> ettiğiniz <em>konuları</em> gösterir. (İlk iletiye dayalı olarak.)';
$txt['thankyou_messages_become_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic ile ilgili iletileri göster. Diğer kullanıcılardan <em>iletilerinize</em> aldığınız <em>teşekkürleri</em> gösterir.';
$txt['thankyou_topics_become_desc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic ile ilgili iletileri göster. Diğer kullanıcılardan <em>konularınıza</em> aldığınız <em>teşekkürleri</em> gösterir. (İlk iletiye dayalı olarak.)';
$txt['thankyou_view_messages_given'] = 'Üyenin iletilerini göster (Verilen)';
$txt['thankyou_view_topics_given'] = 'Üyenin konularını göster (Verilen)';
$txt['thankyou_view_messages_become'] = 'Üyenin iletilerini göster(Gelen)';
$txt['thankyou_view_topics_become'] = 'Üyenin konularını göster (Gelen)';
$txt['thankyoutitle_help'] = 'Thank-O-Matic ile ilgili iletileri göster';
$txt['thankyoupostmade'] = 'Tarafınızdan edilen teşekkürler';
$txt['thankyoupostbecame'] = 'Size edilen teşekkürler';

||| Stats.turkish.php |||
//Thank-O-Matic Stats =D
$txt['thank_you_post_Top10Receive'] = 'En Çok Teşekkür Edilen 10';
$txt['thank_you_post_Top10Given'] = 'En Çok Teşekkür Eden 10';

||| Modifications.turkish.php |||
// Thank-O-Matic Inserts, i will not use any extra file any more *g*
// Error Messages: 
$txt['NMidTopicSet'] = 'İleti veya Konu IDsi Ayarlanmadı!';
// The [SECONDS] oupt the current setup time of the seconds.
$txt['thx_spamprotectionactive'] = 'Lütfen,[SECONDS] saniye bekledikten sonra tekrar teşekkür edebilirsiniz.';
// The [TIME] put out the time the thx was made.
$txt['allready_postet_thx'] = 'Zaten bu iletiye [TIME] kere teşekkür ettiniz.';
$txt['allready_postetTopic_thx'] = 'Zaten bu konuya [TIME] kere teşekkür ilettiniz';
$txt['WMidTopicSet'] = 'Yanlış konu veya ileti IDsi!';
$txt['Thxtomyself'] = 'Kendinize teşekkür edemezsiniz!';
$txt['thxislocked'] = 'Teşekkürlere kilitlendi, bu konuya teşekkür edemessiniz.';
$txt['thxislockednor'] = 'Teşekkür durumunu değiştirme yetkiniz bulunmamaktadır!';
$txt['notathankyoupost'] = 'Bu İletide Teşekkür Bulunmamaktadır!';
$txt['thxdeletenor'] = 'Bu iletiden teşekkür silme yetkiniz yoktur!';
$txt['thxdeletenormem'] = 'Bu Teşekkürden Üyeyi Silme Yetkiniz Bulunmamaktadır!';
$txt['remove_thank_you_post_mem'] = 'Teşekkür İletisinden Bu Üyeyi Sil';
$txt['thxidnotfound'] = 'Bu teşekkür için ID bulunamadı!';
$txt['thxajaxnotenabled'] = 'AJAX Sistemi devredışı!';
$txt['thxajaxnotallowed'] = 'Bu alt-aksiyon AJAX Stili tarafından desteklenmemektedir!';
$txt['thxajaxnotallowedtoview'] = 'Teşekkür listesini görme izniniz yok!';
$txt['onlyFirstPost_thx'] = 'Sadece bu konunun ilk iletisine teşekkür iletebilirsiniz!';

// Admin Setup Related Things for Thank-O-Matic
$txt['thxmodification'] = 'İlgili Eklenti';
$txt['thx_gernalSettingsDesc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic için Genel Ayarlar.';
$txt['thx_permissionSettingsDesc'] = 'Eklentinin Bütün Üyeler için Düzgün Çalışmasına Yönelik Bazı Önemli Ayarlar (Üye İzinleri Bölümünde Daha Fazla Ayar Bulabilirsiniz)';
$txt['thx_boradSettingsDesc'] = 'Thank-O-Matic için Olanaklı Bölümler.';
$txt['thx_modifciationSettingsDesc'] = 'İlgiliEklenti Ayarları Diğer Eklentilerin(lerle) de Uyumlu Çalışmasını Sağlar.';

googooli

Quote from: googooli on November 02, 2009, 02:55:21 AM

Bye
DIN1031

i am new in webdesign :) and i tried too edit Display.template.php . but i can't . i attached Display.template.php can u do it for me? please!

i beg u ! i am waiting for ur help! please! :'(

silber112

How can I DELITE all the thanks that a user Gived?

ディン1031

Quote from: silber112 on November 08, 2009, 03:52:37 PM
How can I DELITE all the thanks that a user Gived?
Hmmm at the moment it's not possible... but i work on it <<. I had no pc this weekend so i could not do my planed task things...

Is it a existing user or is the user allready deleted?

Quote from: googooli on November 07, 2009, 10:31:13 AM
Quote from: googooli on November 02, 2009, 02:55:21 AM

Bye
DIN1031

i beg u ! i am waiting for ur help! please! :'(
Sorry i had no time to do it, i will see if i can help you at the evening...

Bye
DIN1031

ディン1031

So Beta Version is now offical a RC Version ;).

Only one feature is missing and that is a way to reset (remove) thank you's of specific topics, remove thank you's of a specific member and search and remove guest thank you posts. All with option for member stats recalculation or not. If this is finished than the final version will be released ;).

The Thank-O-Matic 2.0RC1 Version is only for SMF 2.0RC2!

Version 2.0 RC1 (09.10.09)
! Eval Bug Fixes... a lot of them around 28 (or more)...
! Fixed the not editable Profile Changes
! Fixed the single post overview list, changed to new version, removed eval bugs
! Fixed the maintaince of single member recount, if there was nothing to change it throw out errors
* Optimizing Remove Thank You Posts without Thank You in the database
! Fixed Thank-O-Matic Maintain not loaded ThankYouPost.php
! Fixed 0 counter did not work correct because of not (int) values given to the updateMemberFunction
! The enabled Thank-O-Matic Karma increase, create a Database error on delete.
! Approve Post Related Bugfixes
+ Style options for Thank-O-Matic are extended and more customizable (As long the standard is used *g*)
* Readme is now Language related, hope this work without problems *g*
* Change the Packagestyle Source and Theme is now splited, better for finding this kind of changes.
* Language files overworked
+ New setup for some Layout related changes
* Integrated into the new curve Theme... a lot changes done for this :X
* Installer updated for SMF 2.0 RC2 (Language based readme, i like it ;D)
+ Auto-Fix not correct deleted Thank You Post if a single list will be opened. (Detection work now...)

bencho

Excelente gracias ha sido de mucha utilidad en mi foro :D

wonslung

I getUnknown column 'thank_you_post_enable' in 'field list'

I'm using smf 1.10

I tried calling the install script, it didn't help.

ディン1031

You did upload the install.php an called it with the browser?

Advertisement: