News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Thank-O-Matic

Started by enik, June 12, 2007, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless?

where is the Beta version for Rc1.2 ?

ディン1031

On the Mod Site? (# ThankOMatic20Beta10 (2.0 RC1-X).zip)
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

hhy89

thanx for updating but this is error for echo '
ManageBoards.template.php
echo ' <div id="thank_o_matic_div">
<dl class="settings">
<dt>
<strong>', $txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable'], ':</strong><br />
<span class="smalltext">', $txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable_desc'], '</span><br />
</dt>
<dd>
<input type="checkbox" name="thank_you_post_enable"', $context['board']['thank_you_post_enable'] ? ' checked="checked"' : '', ' class="input_check" />
</dd>
</dl>
</div>';

echo ' it isnt here
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

drhamza

i installed it in the curve theme, but the images (thank_you.gif for example) are not showing at all.... images are in the buttons and admin folder, i mean non of the images are missing, but they're not showing in the forum

ディン1031

Quote from: hhy89 on November 10, 2009, 02:02:42 PM
thanx for updating but this is error for echo '
ManageBoards.template.php
echo ' <div id="thank_o_matic_div">
<dl class="settings">
<dt>
<strong>', $txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable'], ':</strong><br />
<span class="smalltext">', $txt['mboards_thank_you_post_enable_desc'], '</span><br />
</dt>
<dd>
<input type="checkbox" name="thank_you_post_enable"', $context['board']['thank_you_post_enable'] ? ' checked="checked"' : '', ' class="input_check" />
</dd>
</dl>
</div>';

echo ' it isnt here

Thanks... i fixed it :). (I was sure i testet everthing... possible i overseen it...

Quote from: drhamza on November 10, 2009, 02:10:13 PM
i installed it in the curve theme, but the images (thank_you.gif for example) are not showing at all.... images are in the buttons and admin folder, i mean non of the images are missing, but they're not showing in the forum
Reload the page sometime it took a second time than it show up.And i hope you enable the modification on certain boards ;).

drhamza

aha, it works now, thanks for the great mod....
by the: "follow members say thanks" ---> "the following members say thanks" change it please :D

ディン1031

IFM

Well, I installed on my local website about 300 times, I have followed many of the solutions that have been here, but can not properly install the mod thankomatic.

My version of the forum is 1.1.10, and I upload the package through the administration, and I get as it is properly installed.

First error ->

Column 'b.thank_you_automatic' in field list is unknown
File: C: \ Program Files \ EasyPHP5.3.0 \ www \ Sources \ Subs-Boards.php
Line: 1477 [/ center] [/ quote]

This error that in admin menu.

Second error ->

QuoteColumn 'b.thank_you_automatic' in field list is unknown [/ quote]

Gives it to you try to enter a forum.

I have tried many of the things that are said here, I install almost all versions, and have come to the conclusion that the problem is in the file install_1.xxphp

The code is this:

Quote/*****************************************************************
* install.php  Version 1.0.2                                     *
* Special Advanced Version for Easier Handling                   *
* Programmed / Copyright By DIN1031 (http://www.ayu-kult.de/ [nofollow])    *
* for SMF (http://www.simplemachines.org)                        *
*****************************************************************/
/*****************************************************************
* It's free to change and use everywhere who this file is        *
* useable and made his work. You can change the code as you like *
* it. The only thing that i wish is, add the first 7 Lines of    *
* this file                                                      *
* THANKS A LOT                                                   *
/*****************************************************************
* Used for follow Software                                       *
* Programm:      Thank-O-Matic                                   *
* By:            DIN1031 (http://www.ayu-kult.de/ [nofollow])               *
* Copyright:     DIN1031 (http://www.ayu-kult.de/ [nofollow])               *

global $db_prefix, $modSettings;

//This is a way to install the mod without the package parser!
//This is a way to install the mod without the package parser!
$SSI_INSTALL = false;
if(!isset($db_prefix)) {
   require('SSI.php');
   $SSI_INSTALL = true;
}

//I can't install it if this on <<
$old_querycheck = isset($modSettings['disableQueryCheck']) ? $modSettings['disableQueryCheck'] : 0;
$modSettings['disableQueryCheck'] = 1;

// Creat Tables :)
db_query("
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS {$db_prefix}thank_you_post (
  ID_THX_POST int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  ID_MSG int(10) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_TOPIC mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_BOARD smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_MEMBER mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  memberName varchar(80) NOT NULL ,
  thx_time int(10) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  PRIMARY KEY  (ID_THX_POST),
  INDEX (ID_BOARD),
  INDEX (ID_MSG),
  INDEX (ID_TOPIC),
  INDEX (ID_MEMBER)
) TYPE=MyISAM", __FILE__, __LINE__);

/*This is the array for alter Tables... i use this as my advance installer so i can made some changes quicker *g*
   Table without db_prefix
      array('table', 'rowname', 'rowsetting', 'update value');

This Check if the row exists, if not than creat it :), easy for update handling ;)
*/

$sql_adds = array(
   array("topics", "thank_you_post_locked", "TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"),
   array("boards", "thank_you_post_enable", "TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL", '1'),
   array("messages", "thank_you_post", "TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"),
   array("messages", "thank_you_post_counter", "SMALLINT(5) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"),
   array("members", "thank_you_post_made", "mediumint(8) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"),
   array("members", "thank_you_post_became", "mediumint(8) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"),
);

foreach($sql_adds as $rowinfo) {

$table = $rowinfo['0'];
   $rowname = $rowinfo['1'];
   $rowsetting = $rowinfo['2'];   

//Mistake made... hmmm what should i do? XD Tell him that something not correct!
   if(empty($rowname) || empty($rowsetting)) {
      echo "SQL SMF INSTALLER: Error... rowname or rowsetting not set!";
      die();
   }

//Load the rows ;)
   $request = db_query("SHOW COLUMNS FROM {$db_prefix}{$table}", __FILE__, __LINE__);

$installed = false;

while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($request) ) {
      $installed = $row['Field'] == $rowname;
      if($installed)
         break;
   }

mysql_free_result($request);

//Not Installed Intall it ;)
   if(!$installed) {
      db_query("ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}{$table} ADD $rowname $rowsetting", __FILE__, __LINE__);

//I need to change values? Because it's new installed :)
      if(isset($rowinfo['3'])) {
         db_query("
            UPDATE {$db_prefix}{$table}
            SET $rowname = $rowinfo[3]", __FILE__, __LINE__);
      }
   }
}

//Okay Work done ;) (Replace the Varibale back...)
$modSettings['disableQueryCheck'] = $old_querycheck;

//Give a proper answer on ssi install ;)
if($SSI_INSTALL)
   echo 'DB Changes should be made now...';

All this code is not dumped to the database, I tried to do after installing it, I placed the file and I called from the browser, the screen goes blank.
Then I looked if the database has created something that says the file, and did not create anything.

No longer do more, any ideas?

ディン1031

IFM:
Did you upload the file into the board and call the install1.x.x.php file with the browser? Did stand there that the Database changes are done? The file output for everything it do a information if you use the ssi installer way. Is something outputed?

IFM

ディン1031, thanks for answering.

Yes, I uploaded install_1.xxphp file to the root directory and call from the browser, but the screen was white and no change in the DB.

I try to upload the code of install directly to the database, but fails.

What are you mean about SSI installer way?, I upload the file with packages in admin. Upload file and installs fine but gives errors as I said in my previous post.

yourdailysaver

i have installed thank-o-matic 2.0 RC1 on my smf 2.0 RC2 forum. i am not able to see any changes in to my actual posts after doing all the settings. i am not able to see any button or any thanks link in posts.

ディン1031

Quote from: IFM on November 11, 2009, 11:33:03 AM

ディン1031, thanks for answering.

Yes, I uploaded install_1.xxphp file to the root directory and call from the browser, but the screen was white and no change in the DB.

I try to upload the code of install directly to the database, but fails.

What are you mean about SSI installer way?, I upload the file with packages in admin. Upload file and installs fine but gives errors as I said in my previous post.
Hmmm very strange... hmmm than insert follow thing in you datasbase sql in phpMyAdmin:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS {$db_prefix}thank_you_post (
  ID_THX_POST int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  ID_MSG int(10) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_TOPIC mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_BOARD smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  ID_MEMBER mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL ,
  memberName varchar(80) NOT NULL ,
  thx_time int(10) unsigned NOT NULL ,
  PRIMARY KEY  (ID_THX_POST),
  INDEX (ID_BOARD),
  INDEX (ID_MSG),
  INDEX (ID_TOPIC),
  INDEX (ID_MEMBER)
) TYPE=MyISAM

ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}topics ADD thank_you_post_locked TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}boards ADD thank_you_post_enable TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}messages ADD thank_you_post TINYINT(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}messages ADD thank_you_post_counter SMALLINT(5) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}members ADD thank_you_post_made mediumint(8) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE {$db_prefix}members ADD thank_you_post_became mediumint(8) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

But don't forget before you insert it, replace the {$db_prefix} with you databaseforum prefix.

Quote from: yourdailysaver on November 11, 2009, 02:30:18 PM
i have installed thank-o-matic 2.0 RC1 on my smf 2.0 RC2 forum. i am not able to see any changes in to my actual posts after doing all the settings. i am not able to see any button or any thanks link in posts.
Custom theme? Did you made the Theme Changes there? Did you enable it on boards? ;)

Bye
DIN1031

yourdailysaver

i have selected core theme and its working now. dont know whats wrong with the default theme. THanks buddy for great mod

IFM

Ok, i did this but i have another problem.

When i go to remove a topic, out this:

Quote1) fatal_error($txt['thxislocked'], false); //Okay new one? if(empty($status)) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post = 1 WHERE ID_MSG = $_GET[msg] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); //So mow add the now thx :) db_query(" INSERT INTO {$db_prefix}thank_you_post (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_BOARD, ID_MEMBER, memberName, thx_time) VALUES ($ID_MSG, $topic, $board, $ID_MEMBER, '".$user_info['name']."', ".time().")", __FILE__, __LINE__); //Update Stats :) updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER, array('thank_you_post_made' => '+')); if(!empty($ID_MEMBER_POST)) updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER_POST, array('thank_you_post_became' => '+')); //Okay Update the counter :) ThankYouPostCount($ID_MSG); //Okay all done now redirect exit :) if(!isset($_GET['list'])) redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.msg'.$ID_MSG.'#msg'.$ID_MSG); else redirectexit('action=thankyoupostlist;topic='.$topic.'.0;msg='.$ID_MSG); } function ThankYouPostDelete($msg_ids = array()) { global $txt, $topic, $db_prefix, $ID_MEMBER, $topic, $modSettings; loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); $session = true; $isAllowed = true; if(empty($msg_ids) && (empty($topic) || empty($_GET['msg']) || !is_numeric($_GET['msg']))) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //Massdelete is could be only made if you delete a thread or anything like that :) elseif(!empty($msg_ids) && empty($_GET['msg'])) { $session = false; $isAllowed = false; $msg_ids = !is_array($msg_ids) ? array($msg_ids) : $msg_ids; } else { $msg_ids = array($_GET['msg']); } if($session) checkSession('request'); //Okay i'm here now to delete and correct the stats :) //First the where :D if(count($msg_ids) == 1) $where = "WHERE ID_MSG = ".current($msg_ids); else { $msg_ids = array_unique($msg_ids); $where = "WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")"; } //This is importend! I will only delete thing where really a known post is! $andCondition = ' AND thank_you_post != 0'; //Load the Post data :) $post = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER FROM {$db_prefix}messages $where $andCondition LIMIT ".count($msg_ids), __FILE__, __LINE__); $msg_ids = array(); $msg_poster = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($post)) { //Built the real msg_ids ;) $msg_ids[] = $row['ID_MSG']; if(!empty($row['ID_MEMBER'])) $msg_poster[$row['ID_MSG']] = $row['ID_MEMBER']; } mysql_free_result($post); //At least nothing to do? if(empty($msg_ids)) return; elseif(count($msg_ids) == 1) { $where = "WHERE ID_MSG = ".current($msg_ids); $ID_MSG = current($msg_ids); } else { $msg_ids = array_unique($msg_ids); $where = "WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")"; } //So i look if i need to check some rights :) if($isAllowed) { if(count($msg_ids) != 1) fatal_error($txt['thankyouposterrorinscript']); $ID_MEMBER_POST = !empty($msg_poster) ? current($msg_poster) : 0; //Okay mal rechte prüfen :) if(!allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_any') && !(allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $ID_MEMBER_POST)) fatal_error($txt['thxdeletenor'], false); } //Load the THX Infomations :) $poster = array(); $thx_delete = array(); $thx = db_query(" SELECT ID_THX_POST, ID_MEMBER, ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post $where", __FILE__, __LINE__); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($thx)) { $poster[$row['ID_MSG']][] = $row['ID_MEMBER']; $thx_delete[] = $row['ID_THX_POST']; } mysql_free_result($thx); //So i need to split between single or multi delete :) if(!empty($thx_delete)) //Delete the Thank You Posts :) db_query(" DELETE FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_THX_POST IN (".implode(', ', $thx_delete).") LIMIT ".count($thx_delete), __FILE__, __LINE__); //Okay set counter back to 0 and the status to 0 :) //Okay now correct member Settings *g* if(!empty($poster)) foreach($poster as $id_posters) updateMemberData($id_posters, array('thank_you_post_made' => '-')); //now the resived Thank You if(!empty($msg_poster)) foreach($msg_poster as $ID_MSG => $ID_MEMBER_POST) updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER_POST, array('thank_you_post_became' => 'thank_you_post_became - '.count($poster[$ID_MSG]))); //Okay now reset the Stats :), i think i can do this blind ;D db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post = 0, thank_you_post_counter = 0 $where LIMIT ".count($msg_ids), __FILE__, __LINE__); //Log the Action? logAction($txt['thank_you_post_delete_b'], array('member' => $ID_MEMBER, 'topic' => $topic, 'id_msg' => implode(',', $msg_ids))); //Uff i'm finished now... hope it work all correct XD (still hoping after programming it) okay redirect, or not if(!empty($_GET['msg']) && !empty($topic) && $session) redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.msg'.$_GET['msg'].'#msg'.$_GET['msg']); else return; } function ThankYouPostDeletePost() { global $txt, $topic, $db_prefix, $ID_MEMBER, $modSettings; loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); checkSession('get'); if(empty($topic) || empty($_GET['thxid']) || !is_numeric($_GET['thxid'])) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //Load this thanks and look if the user allowed to it, or if the rights are ;) $thx = db_query(" SELECT ID_THX_POST, ID_MEMBER, ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_THX_POST = $_GET[thxid] AND ID_TOPIC = $topic LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); list($ID_THX, $ID_MEMBER_THX, $ID_MSG) = mysql_fetch_row($thx); mysql_free_result($thx); if(empty($ID_THX)) fatal_error($txt['thxidnotfound'], false); //Okay let's look for the rights first :) if(!allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_mem_any') && !(allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_mem_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $ID_MEMBER_THX)) fatal_error($txt['thxdeletenormem'], false); //More than one poster? if not the rights a little bit diffrent ;P $thx = db_query(" SELECT ID_THX_POST FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_MSG = $ID_MSG LIMIT 2", __FILE__, __LINE__); $count = mysql_num_rows($thx); mysql_free_result($thx); //This is a delete of a the thank you post so this is not allowed to every one! if($count != 2) { //I add now the msg so it look like a delete :D $_GET['msg'] = $ID_MSG; //Okay delete with the check of the rights ;D return ThankYouPostDelete(); } else { //I need the poster to correct the stats ;) $post = db_query(" SELECT ID_MEMBER FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE ID_MSG = $ID_MSG LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); list($ID_MEMBER_POST) = mysql_fetch_row($post); mysql_free_result($post); } //Okay here this is a normal delete :) db_query(" DELETE FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_THX_POST = $ID_THX LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); //Okay Correct the stats ;D updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER_THX, array('thank_you_post_made' => '-')); if(!empty($ID_MEMBER_POST)) updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER_POST, array('thank_you_post_became' => '-')); //Okay Update the counter :) ThankYouPostCount($ID_MSG, '-'); //Log the Action? But only if not the member itself if($ID_MEMBER != $ID_MEMBER_THX) logAction($txt['thank_you_post_delete_b'].' ('.$txt['thank_you_link_member'].')', array('member' => $ID_MEMBER_THX, 'topic' => $topic, 'id_msg' => $ID_MSG)); //redirectexit now :=) redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.msg'.$ID_MSG.'#msg'.$ID_MSG); } //This Functions is used for the listing and for normal load in Display php :x function ThankYouPostList($msg_ids = array(), $preview = false, $board_allowed = false) { global $txt, $scripturl, $topic, $db_prefix, $modSettings, $board, $ID_MEMBER, $user_info; global $sc, $board_info, $context, $settings, $sourcedir, $color_profile; loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); //The minimum Settings for this script ;) $modSettings += array( 'thankYouPostColors' => 0, 'thankYouPostPreview' => 0, 'thankYouPostPreviewHM' => 0, 'thankYouPostPreviewOrder' => 0, 'thankYouPostFullOrder' => 0, ); //I need to do nothing? if($preview && empty($modSettings['thankYouPostPreview'])) return; //Sometimes i need to checkup the board allowed extra if($board_allowed) { $boardIDs = boardsAllowedTo('thank_you_post_show'); $board_allowed = !(isset($boardIDs[0]) && $boardIDs[0] === 0); //This will only happen if he/she is allowed to everything :) //Not allowed to see any of this boards? Okay than i think i need to do nothing :) if(empty($boardIDs) && $board_allowed) return; } if(empty($msg_ids) && empty($_GET['msg']) && !is_numeric($_GET['msg'])) return; elseif(!empty($_GET['msg']) && is_numeric($_GET['msg'])) $msg_ids = $_GET['msg']; $msg_ids = !is_array($msg_ids) ? array($msg_ids) : $msg_ids; //First the where :D if(count($msg_ids) == 1) $where = "WHERE ID_MSG = ".current($msg_ids); else { $msg_ids = array_unique($msg_ids); $where = "WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")"; } //Some extra checkup? if($board_allowed) $andBoard = "AND ID_BOARD IN(".implode(',', $boardIDs).")"; else $andBoard = ""; //Select Order Number between Prieview or Full Order :) $order = $preview ? $modSettings['thankYouPostPreviewOrder'] : $modSettings['thankYouPostFullOrder']; //Set the real Order now :) if($order == 1) $sort = 'ORDER BY thx.ID [nofollow]_THX_POST DESC'; elseif($order == 2 && !$preview) $sort = 'ORDER BY mem.memberName'; else $sort = 'ORDER BY thx.ID [nofollow]_THX_POST'; //Limit for each list $limit = $preview && !empty($modSettings['thankYouPostPreviewHM']) ? $modSettings['thankYouPostPreviewHM'] : '0'; //Okay Let's look and remove the not thank you posts :), also collect some datas :) //This is importend! I will only build list for thing where really a known post is! $andCondition = ' AND thank_you_post != 0'; //Load the Post data :) $post = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER, posterName FROM {$db_prefix}messages $where $andBoard $andCondition LIMIT ".count($msg_ids), __FILE__, __LINE__); $msg_ids = array(); $msg_poster = array(); $msg_posterName = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($post)) { //Built the real msg_ids ;) $msg_ids[] = $row['ID_MSG']; if(!empty($row['ID_MEMBER'])) $msg_poster[$row['ID_MSG']] = $row['ID_MEMBER']; //This is for guests :x $msg_posterName[$row['ID_MSG']] = $row['posterName']; } mysql_free_result($post); //At least nothing to do? if(empty($msg_ids)) return; elseif(count($msg_ids) == 1) { $where = "WHERE ID_MSG = ".current($msg_ids); $ID_MSG = current($msg_ids); } else { $msg_ids = array_unique($msg_ids); $where = "WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")"; } //Okay i can set a real limit =D if only one id is searched :D if(!empty($limit) && count($msg_ids) == 1) { $speciallimit = 'LIMIT '.$modSettings['thankYouPostPreviewHM']; $limit = 0; } else $speciallimit = ''; //Load the Memberdatas :) only if it not a preview :) if(!$preview) loadMemberData($msg_poster, 'minimal'); $collecting_ids = array_values($msg_poster); //So i load a huge array okay depend on the thank who made xD... somehow i must find a better way for limit :x $thx = db_query(" SELECT thx.ID [nofollow]_THX_POST AS ID_THX, thx.ID [nofollow]_MSG AS ID_MSG, thx.ID [nofollow]_TOPIC AS ID_TOPIC, thx.thx_time AS thx_time, IFNULL(mem.ID_MEMBER, 0) AS ID_MEMBER, IFNULL(mem.realName, thx.memberName) AS memberName FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post AS thx LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}members AS mem ON (thx.ID_MEMBER = mem.ID [nofollow]_MEMBER) $where $sort $speciallimit", __FILE__, __LINE__); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($thx)) { //Current Member has postet? if(!isset($context['thank_you_post'][$row['ID_MSG']]['user_postet']) || !$context['thank_you_post'][$row['ID_MSG']]['user_postet']) $context['thank_you_post'][$row['ID_MSG']]['user_postet'] = $ID_MEMBER == $row['ID_MEMBER']; //Show only a small amount of it? if(!empty($limit)) { if(!isset($counter[$row['ID_MSG']])) $counter[$row['ID_MSG']] = 1; else $counter[$row['ID_MSG']]++; if($counter[$row['ID_MSG']] > $limit) continue; } //Okay Start the Array :) $context['thank_you_post'][$row['ID_MSG']]['fulllist'][$row['ID_THX']] = array( 'ID_THX' => $row['ID_THX'], 'ID_MEMBER' => $row['ID_MEMBER'], 'memberName' => $row['memberName'], 'href' => !empty($row['ID_MEMBER']) ? $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['ID_MEMBER'] : '', 'link' => !empty($row['ID_MEMBER']) ? '' . $row['memberName'] . '' : $row['memberName'], 'deletelink' => allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_mem_any') || (allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_mem_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $row['ID_MEMBER']) ? ' *' : '', 'thx_timestamp' => $row['thx_time'], 'thx_time' => timeformat($row['thx_time']), 'last' => false, ); //Collect some id's if i need the colors ;) if(!empty($row['ID_MEMBER'])) $collecting_ids[] = $row['ID_MEMBER']; } mysql_free_result($thx); if(empty($context['thank_you_post'])) return; //Okay Fix the colors :) if(!empty($modSettings['thankYouPostColors'])) { //Okay load the colors and add them :) thank_you_post_loadColors($collecting_ids); //Hoho let'a array_walk ;) okay its a way but i think faster for me is foreach xD foreach($context['thank_you_post'] as $ID_MSG => $content) { if(!empty($content['fulllist'])) { foreach($content['fulllist'] as $ID_THX => $items) { $profile = $color_profile[$context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'][$ID_THX]['ID_MEMBER']]; if(!empty($profile['member_group_color']) || !empty($profile['post_group_color'])) { $time = timeformat($context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'][$ID_THX]['thx_timestamp'], false); $context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'][$ID_THX]['link'] = '' . $profile['realName'] . ''; } } //Hehe a way to find the last item ;D $context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'][$ID_THX]['last'] = true; } } } //Okay not colors but i need to fix something else :X else { foreach($msg_ids as $ID_MSG) { if(!empty($context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'])) { //Hehe look strange but work fine and fast :) end($context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist']); //Last key of the list ;) $key = key($context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist']); //Set it to the last one $context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist'][$key]['last'] = true; //do like i'm do nothing ;D reset($context['thank_you_post'][$ID_MSG]['fulllist']); } } } return; } function ThankYouPostListShow() { global $txt, $scripturl, $topic, $db_prefix, $modSettings, $board, $ID_MEMBER, $user_info; global $sc, $board_info, $context, $settings, $sourcedir, $memberContext; if(!allowedTo('thank_you_post_show')) redirectexit(); //Load the list ;) ThankYouPostList(); //Okay the thank you is allready deleted... go back to the thread or to the startpage :) if(empty($context['thank_you_post'])) { if(!empty($topic)) { if(!isset($_GET['msg'])) redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.msg'.$_GET['msg'].'#msg'.$_GET['msg']); else redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.0'); } else redirectexit(); } //Template loadTemplate('ThankYouPost'); //Load the Topic Infomations $request = db_query(" SELECT t.numReplies, t.numViews, t.locked, ms.subject, t.isSticky, t.ID [nofollow]_POLL, t.thank_you_post_locked, t.ID [nofollow]_MEMBER_STARTED, t.ID [nofollow]_FIRST_MSG, t.ID [nofollow]_LAST_MSG, " . ($user_info['is_guest'] ? '0' : 'IFNULL(lt.ID_MSG, -1) + 1') . " AS new_from FROM ({$db_prefix}topics AS t, {$db_prefix}messages AS ms)" . ($user_info['is_guest'] ? '' : " LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}log_topics AS lt ON (lt.ID_TOPIC = $topic AND lt.ID [nofollow]_MEMBER = $ID_MEMBER)") ." WHERE t.ID [nofollow]_TOPIC = $topic AND ms.ID [nofollow]_MSG = t.ID [nofollow]_FIRST_MSG LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); if (mysql_num_rows($request) == 0) fatal_lang_error(472, false); $topicinfo = mysql_fetch_assoc($request); mysql_free_result($request); // Build the link tree. $context['linktree'][] = array( 'url' => $scripturl . '?topic=' . $topic . '.0', 'name' => $topicinfo['subject'], 'extra_before' => $settings['linktree_inline'] ? $txt[118] . ': ' : '' ); // Extend the thank you ;) to the link tree :D. $context['linktree'][] = array( 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=thankyoupostlist;topic=' . $topic . '.0;msg='.$_GET['msg'], 'name' => $txt['thankyoupostlist'] ); // Build a list of this board's moderators. $context['moderators'] = &$board_info['moderators']; $context['link_moderators'] = array(); if (!empty($board_info['moderators'])) { // Add a link for each moderator... foreach ($board_info['moderators'] as $mod) $context['link_moderators'][] = '' . $mod['name'] . ''; // And show it after the board's name. $context['linktree'][count($context['linktree']) - 2]['extra_after'] = ' (' . (count($context['link_moderators']) == 1 ? $txt[298] : $txt[299]) . ': ' . implode(', ', $context['link_moderators']) . ')'; } // Information about the current topic... $context['is_locked'] = $topicinfo['locked']; $context['is_sticky'] = $topicinfo['isSticky']; $context['is_very_hot'] = $topicinfo['numReplies'] >= $modSettings['hotTopicVeryPosts']; $context['is_hot'] = $topicinfo['numReplies'] >= $modSettings['hotTopicPosts']; //Some Thank You things ;) $context['is_thank_you_post_locked'] = $topicinfo['thank_you_post_locked']; $context['thank_you_lock_allowed'] = !empty($board_info['thank_you_post_enable']) && !$user_info['is_guest'] && (allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_all_any') || (allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_all_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $topicinfo['ID_MEMBER_STARTED'])); $context['thank_you_post_enable'] = $board_info['thank_you_post_enable']; $context['thank_you_post_unlock_all'] = false; $context['can_send_pm'] = allowedTo('send_pm'); // We don't want to show the poll icon in the topic class here, so pretend it's not one. $context['is_poll'] = false; determineTopicClass($context); // Did this user start the topic or not? $context['user']['started'] = $ID_MEMBER == $topicinfo['ID_MEMBER_STARTED'] && !$user_info['is_guest']; $context['topic_starter_id'] = $topicinfo['ID_MEMBER_STARTED']; // Set the topic's information for the template. $context['subject'] = $topicinfo['subject']; $context['num_views'] = $topicinfo['numViews']; //Load the postinfomation :) $post = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, icon, subject, posterTime, posterIP, ID_MEMBER, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, smileysEnabled, posterName, posterEmail, thank_you_post, thank_you_post_counter FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE ID_MSG = $_GET[msg] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); $message = mysql_fetch_assoc($post); mysql_free_result($post); //Load Member Data of the Post if (!empty($message['ID_MEMBER'])) loadMemberData($message['ID_MEMBER']); // If it couldn't load, or the user was a guest.... someday may be done with a guest table. if (!loadMemberContext($message['ID_MEMBER'])) { // Notice this information isn't used anywhere else.... $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['name'] = $message['posterName']; $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['id'] = 0; $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['group'] = $txt[28]; $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['link'] = $message['posterName']; $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['email'] = $message['posterEmail']; $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['hide_email'] = $message['posterEmail'] == '' || (!empty($modSettings['guest_hideContacts']) && $user_info['is_guest']); $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['is_guest'] = true; } else { $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['can_view_profile'] = allowedTo('profile_view_any') || ($message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && allowedTo('profile_view_own')); $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['is_topic_starter'] = $message['ID_MEMBER'] == $context['topic_starter_id']; } $memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']]['ip'] = $message['posterIP']; // $context['icon_sources'] says where each icon should come from - here we set up the ones which will always exist! if (empty($context['icon_sources'])) { $stable_icons = array('xx', 'thumbup', 'thumbdown', 'exclamation', 'question', 'lamp', 'smiley', 'angry', 'cheesy', 'grin', 'sad', 'wink', 'moved', 'recycled', 'wireless'); $context['icon_sources'] = array(); foreach ($stable_icons as $icon) $context['icon_sources'][$icon] = 'images_url'; } // Message Icon Management... check the images exist. if (empty($modSettings['messageIconChecks_disable'])) { // If the current icon isn't known, then we need to do something... if (!isset($context['icon_sources'][$message['icon']])) $context['icon_sources'][$message['icon']] = file_exists($settings['theme_dir'] . '/images/post/' . $message['icon'] . '.gif') ? 'images_url' : 'default_images_url'; } elseif (!isset($context['icon_sources'][$message['icon']])) $context['icon_sources'][$message['icon']] = 'images_url'; //This Handels the Hidetag ;)... $context['user_post_avaible'] = 0; //This Thx can unhide itself? if(!$user_info['is_guest']) { if((!empty($modSettings['thankYouPostThxUnhideAll']) || !empty($modSettings['thankYouPostUnhidePost'])) && $context['thank_you_post'][$message['ID_MSG']]['user_postet']) $context['user_post_avaible'] = 1; //Okay you postet somewhere a thx and can see this hidden conent? elseif(!empty($modSettings['thankYouPostThxUnhideAll'])) { //Look for Thx post made in the Thread ;) $check = db_query(" SELECT ID_THX_POST FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_MEMBER = $ID_MEMBER AND ID_TOPIC = $topic LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); list($ID_THX) = mysql_fetch_row($check); mysql_free_result; if(!empty($ID_THX)) $context['user_post_avaible'] = 1; } //Okay Hide Standard is enabled, and i look if you postet here? if(empty($context['user_post_avaible']) && empty($modSettings['thankYouPostDisableUnhide'])) { $request = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic AND ID_MEMBER = $ID_MEMBER LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); if (mysql_num_rows($request)) $context['user_post_avaible'] = 1; else $context['user_post_avaible'] = 0; mysql_free_result($request); } } else $context['user_post_avaible'] = 0; // Do the censor things. censorText($message['body']); censorText($message['subject']); // Run BBC interpreter on the message. $message['body'] = parse_bbc($message['body'], $message['smileysEnabled'], $message['ID_MSG']); //Okay Build the post ;) $context['thank_you_post']['post'] = array( 'id' => $message['ID_MSG'], 'alternate' => 0, 'href' => $scripturl . '?topic=' . $topic . '.msg' . $message['ID_MSG'] . '#msg' . $message['ID_MSG'], 'link' => '' . $message['subject'] . '', 'member' => &$memberContext[$message['ID_MEMBER']], 'icon' => $message['icon'], 'icon_url' => $settings[$context['icon_sources'][$message['icon']]] . '/post/' . $message['icon'] . '.gif', 'subject' => $message['subject'], 'time' => timeformat($message['posterTime']), 'timestamp' => forum_time(true, $message['posterTime']), 'modified' => array( 'time' => timeformat($message['modifiedTime']), 'timestamp' => forum_time(true, $message['modifiedTime']), 'name' => $message['modifiedName'] ), 'body' => $message['body'], 'can_see_ip' => allowedTo('moderate_forum') || ($message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && !empty($ID_MEMBER)), 'thank_you_post' => array( 'post' => !$context['thank_you_post'][$message['ID_MSG']]['user_postet'] && allowedTo('thank_you_post_post') && $ID_MEMBER != $message['ID_MEMBER'], 'lock' => empty($context['is_thank_you_post_locked']) && (allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_any') || (allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $message['ID_MEMBER'])), 'delete' => allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_any') || (allowedTo('thank_you_post_delete_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $message['ID_MEMBER']), 'counter' => !empty($message['thank_you_post_counter']) ? $message['thank_you_post_counter'] : '0', 'locked' => !empty($message['thank_you_post']) && $message['thank_you_post'] > 1, 'isThankYouPost' => !empty($message['thank_you_post']) && $message['thank_you_post'] >= 1, 'href' => $scripturl . '?topic=' . $topic . '.msg' . $message['ID_MSG'] . '#msg' . $message['ID_MSG'], ), ); $context['page_title'] = $message['subject']; //This is needed for the Karma *g* $context['start'] = !empty($_REQUEST['start']) ? $_REQUEST['start'] : 0; } function ThankYouPostLock() { global $txt, $topic, $db_prefix, $ID_MEMBER; //Load some Languagefiles :) loadLanguage('Errors'); loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); //Okay Okay ;D Most importend! if(empty($_GET['msg']) || !is_numeric($_GET['msg']) || empty($topic)) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //First look if the Thank You closed? ThankYouPostCheckClosed(); //Load the Post data :) $post = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER, thank_you_post, thank_you_post_counter FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic AND ID_MSG = $_GET[msg] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); list($ID_MSG, $ID_MEMBER_POST, $status, $count) = mysql_fetch_row($post); mysql_free_result($post); if(empty($ID_MSG)) fatal_error($txt['WMidTopicSet'], false); //Okay mal rechte prüfen :) elseif(!allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_any') && !(allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $ID_MEMBER_POST)) fatal_error($txt['thxislockednor'], false); elseif(empty($status)) fatal_error($txt['notathankyoupost'], false); //Hehe dann mal ändern :) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post = IF(thank_you_post = 1, 2, 1) WHERE ID_MSG = $ID_MSG LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); //Log the Thank You Post Lock? if($status == 1) logAction($txt['thank_you_post_lock_b'], array('member' => $ID_MEMBER_POST, 'topic' => $topic, 'msg' => $ID_MSG)); //Okay all done now Reddirect exit :) if(!isset($_GET['list'])) redirectexit('topic='.$topic.'.msg'.$ID_MSG.'#msg'.$ID_MSG); else redirectexit('action=thankyoupostlist;topic='.$topic.'.0;msg='.$ID_MSG); } //This is a small Skript to load colors for Thank You(a little bit faster... because sometime i need 100+ colors :x) function thank_you_post_loadColors($users) { global $color_profile, $db_prefix, $modSettings; //Make something for sure :) if(!isset($color_profile)) $color_profile = array(); //Set a standard empty array for guest errors ;) (Deleted users, which are not resetet) if(!isset($color_profile[0])) $color_profile[0] = array('member_group_color' => '', 'post_group_color' => ''); // Can't just look for no users :P. if (empty($users)) return false; // Make sure it's an array. $users = !is_array($users) ? array($users) : array_unique($users); //Now i will use this as a chache, too $loaded_ids = array(); $all_loaded_ids = array_keys($color_profile); //All the users that allready loaded $loaded_ids = array_intersect($all_loaded_ids, $users); //Now i need only the new users to load $users = array_diff($users, $all_loaded_ids); if (empty($users)) return empty($loaded_ids) ? false : $loaded_ids; // Load the data. $request = db_query(" SELECT mem.ID [nofollow]_MEMBER AS ID_MEMBER, mem.realName AS realName, mg.onlineColor AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.groupName, '') AS member_group, pg.onlineColor AS post_group_color, IFNULL(pg.groupName, '') AS post_group FROM {$db_prefix}members AS mem LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}membergroups AS pg ON (pg.ID_GROUP = mem.ID [nofollow]_POST_GROUP) LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}membergroups AS mg ON (mg.ID_GROUP = mem.ID [nofollow]_GROUP) WHERE mem.ID [nofollow]_MEMBER ".(count($users) == 1 ? " = '" . current($users) . "'" : " IN ('" . implode("', '", $users) . "')"), __FILE__, __LINE__); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($request)) { $loaded_ids[] = $row['ID_MEMBER']; $color_profile[$row['ID_MEMBER']] = $row; } mysql_free_result($request); return empty($loaded_ids) ? false : $loaded_ids; } function ThankYouPostCount($msg_ids = array(), $counter = '+') { global $db_prefix, $modSettings; if(empty($msg_ids)) return; if($counter != '+' && $counter != '-' && $counter != 'reset' && !is_numeric($counter)) { trigger_error("ThankYouPostCount(): Unkonwn 2. Paramter", E_USER_NOTICE); return; } $msg_ids = !is_array($msg_ids) ? array($msg_ids) : $msg_ids; if(count($msg_ids) == 1) $where = "WHERE ID_MSG = ".current($msg_ids); else { $msg_ids = array_unique($msg_ids); $where = "WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")"; } //Limit :) $limit = " LIMIT ".count($msg_ids); //Build the sets :) if($counter == '+' || $counter == '-') $set = 'SET thank_you_post_counter = IF(thank_you_post_counter '.$counter.' 1 < 0, 0, thank_you_post_counter '.$counter.' 1)'; elseif(is_numeric($counter)) { $counter = (int) $counter; //Never go bellow 0 ;) if($counter < 0) $counter = 0; $set = "SET thank_you_post_counter = $counter"; } //Recalculate all Values :x, a lot of things to do << else { //Theres a fast and long way :) $count = db_query( "SELECT COUNT(*) as counter, ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post $where GROUP BY ID_MSG", __FILE__, __LINE__); //The fast way :) if(count($msg_ids) == 1) { list($counter, $ID_MSG) = mysql_fetch_row($count); mysql_free_result($count); $counter = empty($counter) ? 0 : $counter; //Set the statment :) $set = "SET thank_you_post_counter = $counter"; } //Long way... else { //Change all step by step :) while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($count)) ThankYouPostCount($row['ID_MSG'], $row['counter']); mysql_free_result($count); //So after this i'm finished :) return; } } //Okay i will update it :) (But only if all is correct :X if(!empty($set) && !empty($where) && !empty($limit)) { db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages $set $where $limit",__FILE__, __LINE__); } else trigger_error("ThankYouPostCount(): Could not update counter", E_USER_NOTICE); return; } function ThankYouPostCheckClosed() { global $topic, $txt, $db_prefix; //Missing language file? if(!isset($txt['NMidTopicSet'])) loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); if(empty($topic)) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //Check if locked ;) $check = db_query(" SELECT thank_you_post_locked FROM {$db_prefix}topics WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); $locked = mysql_fetch_assoc($check); mysql_free_result($check); if(empty($locked['thank_you_post_locked']) || $locked['thank_you_post_locked'] < 1) return true; else fatal_error($txt['thxislocked'], false); } function ThankYouPostCloseAll() { global $txt, $topic, $db_prefix, $ID_MEMBER; //Load some Languagefiles :) loadLanguage('Errors'); loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); //Okay Okay ;D Most importend! if(empty($topic)) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //Load the Topic Starter informations ;) $topicinfo = db_query(" SELECT ID_MEMBER_STARTED FROM {$db_prefix}topics WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); list($ID_MEMBER_STARTED) = mysql_fetch_row($topicinfo); mysql_free_result($topicinfo); //Okay check the right if(!(allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_all_own') && $ID_MEMBER == $ID_MEMBER_STARTED) && !allowedTo('thank_you_post_lock_all_any')) fatal_error($txt['thxislockednor'], false); //Okay change it ;) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}topics SET thank_you_post_locked = IF(thank_you_post_locked = 0, 1, 0) WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); redirectexit('topic='.$topic); } function ThankYouPostRemoveTopics($topics = array()) { global $db_prefix; //Okay Let's do the work, no checks here because the user already allowed to remove topics, //so i will allow remove thank you from this topics :)! if(empty($topics)) return; elseif(count($topics) == 1) $condition = 'ID_TOPIC = '.current($topics); else $condition = 'ID_TOPIC IN ('.implode(', ', $topics).')'; //Okay now do the work, load all topic infomations and all the ID_MSG... and update all members... and so on... //now nothing can be stoped any more << $posts = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE $condition AND thank_you_post != 0", __FILE__, __LINE__); $msg_ids = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($posts)) $msg_ids[] = current($row); mysql_free_result($posts); //Nothing to do? Hope so... if not hope it take not to long :X Okay depent on the posts who made << if(empty($msg_ids)) return; else ThankYouPostDelete($msg_ids); return; } function ThankYouPostUnlockAllPosts() { global $db_prefix, $txt, $topic; loadLanguage('ThankYouPost'); if(empty($topic)) fatal_error($txt['NMidTopicSet'], false); //Allowed to do this? isAllowedTo('thank_you_post_unlock_all'); //Okay do it now ;) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post = IF(thank_you_post = 2, 1, thank_you_post) WHERE ID_TOPIC = $topic", __FILE__, __LINE__); redirectexit('topic='.$topic); } // Miscellaneous Count maintenance.. function ThankYouPostRecountAll() { global $context, $txt, $db_prefix, $user_info, $modSettings; // Select it on the left. adminIndex('maintain_forum'); $context['page_title'] = $txt['not_done_title']; $context['continue_post_data'] = ''; $context['continue_countdown'] = '3'; $context['sub_template'] = 'not_done'; // Try for as much time as possible. @set_time_limit(600); $maintenance_done = false; //Okay Let's do the work ;) if(!isset($_GET['substep'])) $_GET['substep'] = 0; if(!isset($_GET['pos'])) $_GET['pos'] = 0; if(!isset($step_count)) $step_count = 0; if(!isset($rows)) $rows = 0; //First Callculate all the Thank You Post Counts :) if(empty($_GET['pos'])) { //250 Querys in a short time should be enouph *g* $step_count = 250; $counter = db_query(" SELECT count(*) as count, ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post GROUP BY ID_MSG LIMIT $_GET[substep], $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post_counter = $row[count] WHERE ID_MSG = $row[ID_MSG] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); mysql_free_result($counter); //Reload Settings :) if(empty($rows)) $_GET['pos'] = 1; } //Updating all Member Stats made stats ;) if($_GET['pos'] == 1) { $step_count = 250; $counter = db_query(" SELECT count(*) as count, ID_MEMBER FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post GROUP BY ID_MEMBER LIMIT $_GET[substep], $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}members SET thank_you_post_made = $row[count] WHERE ID_MEMBER = $row[ID_MEMBER] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); //Reload Settings :) if(empty($rows)) $_GET['pos'] = 2; } //This is work... hmmm how made this fast? very difficult ;) //Okay calculate the became thank yous new ;D That wach user give to you... a lot work <<  if($_GET['pos'] == 2) { //Think about... if you made this to high it can take a long time tu build ;). $step_count = 50; $counter = db_query(" SELECT ID_MEMBER, SUM(thank_you_post_counter) as count FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE thank_you_post != 0 GROUP BY ID_MEMBER LIMIT $_GET[substep], $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) { db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}members SET thank_you_post_became = $row[count] WHERE ID_MEMBER = $row[ID_MEMBER] LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__); } if(empty($rows)) $maintenance_done = true; } if($_GET['pos'] > 2) $maintenance_done = true; if(!$maintenance_done) { if($step_count > $rows) { $_GET['pos']++; $_GET['substep'] = 0; } else { $_GET['substep'] = $_GET['substep'] + $step_count; } return ThankYouPostRM(); } //Okay it's done so beck to maintaince done ;) redirectexit('action=maintain;done'); } function ThankYouPostRM() { //Okay redirect back ;) redirectexit('action='.$_REQUEST['action'].';substep='.$_GET['substep'].';pos='.$_GET['pos']); } // Miscellaneous Repair maintenance.. function ThankYouPostRepairTable() { global $context, $txt, $db_prefix, $user_info, $modSettings; // Select it on the left. adminIndex('maintain_forum'); $context['page_title'] = $txt['not_done_title']; $context['continue_post_data'] = ''; $context['continue_countdown'] = '3'; $context['sub_template'] = 'not_done'; // Try for as much time as possible. @set_time_limit(600); $maintenance_done = false; //Okay Let's do the work ;) if(!isset($_GET['substep'])) $_GET['substep'] = 0; if(!isset($_GET['pos'])) $_GET['pos'] = 0; if(!isset($step_count)) $step_count = 0; if(!isset($rows)) $rows = 0; //Find all the not existing Posts and remove them from the thank you ;) if(empty($_GET['pos'])) { $step_count = 250; $counter = db_query(" SELECT t.ID [nofollow]_MSG as ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post as t LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}messages as m ON (t.ID_MSG = m.ID [nofollow]_MSG) WHERE m.ID [nofollow]_MSG IS NULL GROUP BY ID_MSG LIMIT $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all $msg_ids = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) $msg_ids[] = $row['ID_MSG']; mysql_free_result($counter); if(!empty($msg_ids)) //Delete all, need no recalculation, because i miss the master things ;) db_query(" DELETE FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_MSG IN (".implode(', ', $msg_ids).")", __FILE__, __LINE__); //Reload Settings :) if(empty($rows)) $_GET['pos'] = 1; } //Search for not enabled Thank You Boards ;) if($_GET['pos'] == 1) { $step_count = 250; //Load not enabled list, and remove recycler ;D $boardlist = db_query(" SELECT ID_BOARD FROM {$db_prefix}boards WHERE thank_you_post_enable != 0 AND ID_BOARD != $modSettings[recycle_board]", __FILE__, __LINE__); $boards = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($boardlist)) $boards[] = $row['ID_BOARD']; //Nothing to do? Go to next step ;) if(empty($boards)) { $_GET['pos']++; $_GET['substep'] = 0; return ThankYouPostRM(); } //Okay delete all this posts $counter = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_BOARD IN (".implode(', ', $boards).") GROUP BY ID_MSG LIMIT $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all $msg_ids = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) $msg_ids[] = $row['ID_MSG']; mysql_free_result($counter); if(!empty($msg_ids)) //Delete all, an recallculate stats :) ThankYouPostDelete($msg_ids); if(empty($rows) || empty($msg_ids)) $_GET['pos'] = 2; } //Find double entries but only if the modSetting is set ;) //Each time i must goo through the complete list... so it could take longer than thought :x if($_GET['pos'] == 2 && empty($modSettings['thankYouPostOnePerPost'])) { $step_count = 500; //I go in a while condition... until i find some ;) $roundToTry = 0; $gogogo = true; while($gogogo && $roundToTry <= 20) { $counter = db_query(" SELECT ID_MEMBER, COUNT(ID_MEMBER) as count, ID_TOPIC FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post GROUP BY ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER LIMIT $_GET[substep], $step_count", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rows = mysql_num_rows($counter); //Replace all $toMuch = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($counter)) if($row['count'] > 1) $toMuch[] = array( 'ID_MEMBER' => $row['ID_MEMBER'], 'ID_TOPIC' => $row['ID_TOPIC'], 'count' => $row['count'], 'limit' => $row['count'] - 1, ); mysql_free_result($counter); //Save ;) $roundToTry++; $gogogo = !empty($rows) && empty($toMuch); if($gogogo && $roundToTry <= 20) $_GET['substep'] = $_GET['substep'] + $step_count; } //Okay something to remove? ;) if(!empty($toMuch)) { foreach($toMuch as $toSearch) { //Mistake? if($toSearch['count'] <= 1) continue; $thx = db_query(" SELECT ID_THX_POST as ID_THX, ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_TOPIC = $toSearch[ID_TOPIC] LIMIT 1, $toSearch[limit]", __FILE__, __LINE__); $remove_ids = array(); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($thx)) $remove_ids[$row['ID_MSG']] = array( 'ID_THX' => $row['ID_THX'], 'ID_MEMBER' => $row['ID_MEMBER'], ); mysql_free_result($thx); if(empty($remove_ids)) continue; //Next Step... single post delete or is it a complete delete ;), it's a diffrence ;P //Load Message infomations for the ID_MSGs ;) $posts = db_query(" SELECT ID_MSG, ID_MEMBER AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER, thank_you_post_counter FROM {$db_prefix}messages WHERE ID_MSG IN(".implode(', ', array_keys($remove_ids)).") LIMIT ".count(array_keys($remove_ids)), __FILE__, __LINE__); $toDelete = array( 'single' => array(), 'complete' => array(), ); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($posts)) { if($row['thank_you_post_counter'] == 1) $toDelete['complete'][] = $row['ID_MSG']; else $toDelete['single'][] = array( 'ID_MSG' => $row['ID_MSG'], 'ID_MEMBER_POSTER' => $row['ID_MEMBER_POSTER'], 'ID_THX' => $remove_ids[$row['ID_MSG']]['ID_THX'], 'ID_MEMBER' => $remove_ids[$row['ID_MSG']]['ID_MEMBER'], ); } if(empty($toDelete['complete']) && empty($toDelete['complete'])) continue; if(!empty($toDelete['complete'])) ThankYouPostDelete($toDelete['complete']); if(!empty($toDelete['single'])) { //Okay Step by step *g* $msg_ids = array(); $thx_ids = array(); //First Step decrase all became and made stats of the selected members foreach($toDelete['single'] as $value) { $msg_ids[] = $value['ID_MSG']; $thx_ids[] = $value['ID_THX']; //Update Stats :) updateMemberData($value['ID_MEMBER'], array('thank_you_post_made' => '-')); if(!empty($value['ID_MEMBER_POSTER']) && $value['ID_MEMBER_POSTER'] != '-1') updateMemberData($value['ID_MEMBER_POSTER'], array('thank_you_post_became' => '-')); } //Remove the thx ids if(!empty($thx_ids)) db_query(" DELETE FROM {$db_prefix}thank_you_post WHERE ID_THX_POST IN (".implode(', ', $thx_ids).") LIMIT ".count($thx_ids), __FILE__, __LINE__); //Recalculate the Complete Sum of the post count ;) if(!empty($msg_ids)) ThankYouPostCount($msg_ids, 'reset'); } } } if(empty($rows)) $_GET['pos'] = 3; } elseif($_GET['pos'] == 2) $_GET['pos'] = 3; //Look for 0 Thank You Post Count but thank you post is enabled! Disable Them ;) if($_GET['pos'] == 3) { db_query(" UPDATE {$db_prefix}messages SET thank_you_post = 0 WHERE thank_you_post_counter = 0 AND thank_you_post != 0", __FILE__, __LINE__); $maintenance_done = true; } if($_GET['pos'] > 3) $maintenance_done = true; if(!$maintenance_done) { if($step_count > $rows) { $_GET['pos']++; $_GET['substep'] = 0; } else { $_GET['substep'] = $_GET['substep'] + $step_count; } return ThankYouPostRM(); } //Okay it's done so beck to maintaince done ;) redirectexit('action=maintain;done'); } ?>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ThankYouPostRemoveTopics() in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\Sources\RemoveTopic.php on line 368

Thanks for the help.

Now i can in in the forum, but there isnt the button for thanks.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

ディン1031

Are you sure that the mod installed correct... i think it was nothing done... possible the complete move the files are missing...

Iviiik

hi, how can i install to Core theme ?  :)
i have SMF2.0 RC2

ディン1031

This will automatic work if you install Tahnk-O-Matic 2.0 RC1.

Iviiik

Quote from: ディン1031 on November 16, 2009, 01:26:23 AM
This will automatic work if you install Tahnahnk-O-Matic 2.0 RC1

i tried install manually of this Thank-O-Matic 2.0 RC1 i think 3x...

and i have problem, i can see problem in post, exactly display template, all icons are out of order  >:(

Can you repair it pls ?  :(
i´m sending display.template.php in attachment

ディン1031

Manual install... hmmmm did you upload all files to the correct positions?

Iviiik

Quote from: ディン1031 on November 17, 2009, 12:39:53 AM
Manual install... hmmmm did you upload all files to the correct positions?
sure  :(

Advertisement: