Thank-O-Matic

Started by enik, June 12, 2007, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Is this suppose to be ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC2.1).zip ? OR ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC1.2).zip

Not a single version working for SMF 2 RC1.2 ?

sattninja

well i installed it om RC2 and i had to restore my site from a backup thats a good ? maybe i installed the wrong version
Running Rc4

Kimmie

Quote from: sattninja on December 22, 2009, 03:28:08 PM
well i have major  problem i installed this on RC2 i didn't see any errors it installed and when it went to redirect my site will not come up anymore just goes to a white screen server error 500 wtf do i do now

I assume you made a backup first? Just reupload your public_html folder and it will be back to the way it was before you installed it

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 24, 2009, 12:18:47 PM
Is this suppose to be ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC2.1).zip ? OR ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC1.2).zip

Not a single version working for SMF 2 RC1.2 ?

I'm using 2.0 Beta 10 on RC 1.2 and it works just fine.

sattninja

yeah i restored from a backup but i would still like to get this to work
Running Rc4

ディン1031

@Flamer
Sorry all the old versions are not available anymore... If you like the old Beta 10 i can give ti to you but there a serval bugs in it ;).

And thanks for the info... filename is complete wrong XD...

Quote from: sattninja on December 25, 2009, 03:47:44 AM
Possible the server do not allow to much load oO i don't know what the reason is that it not work...
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: ディン1031 on December 25, 2009, 05:25:25 AM
@Flamer
Sorry all the old versions are not available anymore... If you like the old Beta 10 i can give ti to you but there a serval bugs in it ;).

Possible the server do not allow to much load oO i don't know what the reason is that it not work...

I am using the Beta already, it is giving me hell lotta headaches :P So I was wondering which stable version would work with SMF2 RC1.2 ? I can change the XML and make it work with RC1.2 if that is all you have to change to make it work with 1.2 ?

sattninja

these are the errors i get on install

*    20.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
   4.    Add After    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
*    23.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
   2.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
   3.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
   4.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed

Running Rc4

luismanson

it seems like i can not hide something and add a hide tag!
im using SMF 2.0 RC2 with:
ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC2.1)
ThankOMaticLinkHideTag100
HideTagSpecial236_(2.0RC2_Compatible)

all of them instaled without problems
in hidden text information box i have "$thankYouPostLink or $thankYouPostButton" but in the posts i only see " or "

i also see things like
http://www.foromilestone.com.ar/index.php?pretty;board=caja-de-arena;topic=fgvf.08: Undefined index: ID_MEMBERFile: /www/ab-aeterna.com.ar/foromilestone/htdocs/Sources/Display.php
Line: 1370

Cafucho

Is it possible to get the spaces between the thank you addon and the avatar a bit larger? And is it possible to get the post counter under the admin stars? Because now it's even under my avatar, which I dont like that much.

And a final question: how can I implement the addon, when I dont use English or German as default forum language?

I would appreciate it, if you can help me.

Many thanks in advance and best regards.

ディン1031

Quote from: luismanson on December 26, 2009, 01:55:07 PM
it seems like i can not hide something and add a hide tag!
im using SMF 2.0 RC2 with:
ThankOMatic20RC1_(2.0_RC2.1)
ThankOMaticLinkHideTag100
HideTagSpecial236_(2.0RC2_Compatible)

all of them instaled without problems
in hidden text information box i have "$thankYouPostLink or $thankYouPostButton" but in the posts i only see " or "

i also see things like
http://www.foromilestone.com.ar/index.php?pretty;board=caja-de-arena;topic=fgvf.08: Undefined index: ID_MEMBERFile: /www/ab-aeterna.com.ar/foromilestone/htdocs/Sources/Display.php
Line: 1370
ThankOMaticLinkHideTag100 <- This is not compatible to 2.0... (It's a wonder that it is installable oO).
If you install it on SMF2 it will will be a mess and possible destroy some hide functions...

The content unhidde function work fine, i did test it, it depent on the setup how the hide output work...

Quote from: Cafucho on December 26, 2009, 07:22:19 PM
Is it possible to get the spaces between the thank you addon and the avatar a bit larger? And is it possible to get the post counter under the admin stars? Because now it's even under my avatar, which I dont like that much.
If you like to change the position than you need to change it in the Display.template.php.

Quote from: Cafucho on December 26, 2009, 07:22:19 PM
And a final question: how can I implement the addon, when I dont use English or German as default forum language?
Hmmm Translate it? :)

luismanson

so there is no way i could use that mod? do you have an idea on how hard could be to update it?

sattninja

i don't know but i wish someone would tell us RC2 users something
Running Rc4

~DS~

Quote from: sattninja on December 24, 2009, 01:16:30 PM
well i installed it om RC2 and i had to restore my site from a backup thats a good ? maybe i installed the wrong version
Same here. it crashed and had to restore it. Will wait for a stable version. Throw in alot of errors when uninstalling.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 25, 2009, 06:57:50 AM
@Flamer

I am using the Beta already, it is giving me hell lotta headaches :P So I was wondering which stable version would work with SMF2 RC1.2 ? I can change the XML and make it work with RC1.2 if that is all you have to change to make it work with 1.2 ?

Ehm ehm!

sattninja

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 28, 2009, 02:42:36 PM
Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 25, 2009, 06:57:50 AM
@Flamer

Ehm ehm!

i dont get it whats

Ehm ehm!
Running Rc4

ディン1031

Quote from: sattninja on December 28, 2009, 10:25:56 AM
i don't know but i wish someone would tell us RC2 users something
The RC2 version work fine as long the cache is cleared after the install... I have no problems with the mod so far, i programmed it as lightwight as i could as long not preview lists loaded on the thread display it will work normal fast.

(oh... i forget to reupload the mod with the correct filename <<)

The only know bug is SMF eval Bug...

Quote from: luismanson on December 28, 2009, 09:24:33 AM
so there is no way i could use that mod? do you have an idea on how hard could be to update it?
Not the addon, the mod itself is useable ;).
I work on the update for addon, you're the second person who like this addon to be updated (in three days...).
It will be a little bit complexer to update it xD, for the new function in Thank-O-Matic 2.0 but i've an idea :).

Bye
DIN1031

sattninja

well i dont know what mod you are using or smf RC2 you are using but it seems you keep saying it is working i just downloaded

#  ThankOMatic20RC1.1_(for_2.0_RC2).zip

and the same as always i get a ton of errors

*     20.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/Load.php     Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
      2.    Replace    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
      3.    Replace    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
      4.    Add After    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
      5.    Add After    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
      6.    Add After    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
      7.    Add After    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
*    21.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageBoards.php    Test successful
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/ManageBoards.php    Test successful
      2.    Add After    ./Sources/ManageBoards.php    Test successful
*    22.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      2.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      3.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      4.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      5.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
      6.    Add After    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
*    23.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test successful
      2.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
      3.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
      4.    Replace    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
*    24.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Memberlist.php    Test successful

last time i installed this cluster f*** it took my whole site down and i had to restore and it had the same errors so i dont know what you are updating but it is not making a change on my end and from another post i saw it took another site down also

am i doing something wrong or what
Running Rc4

Oskarlover

Does anyone kno how to fix this?

I got this error after i thanks any one.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function template_thank_you_post() in /home/oskarcom/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2125) : eval()'d code on line 580

Thanks in advance

sattninja

ok i have another site and i went through the install and there were no errors not even one and here is what i get after install

this mod is jacked
Running Rc4

sattninja

well sure enough i tried uninstalling it on the second site and guess what it is down now i am currently resotring thanks again thanks to this wonderful mod i give up my advice is stay the hell away from this it should be removed till the author can get it straight
Running Rc4

Advertisement: