YouTube BBC Tag

Started by Yakuza, July 18, 2006, 06:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1milehi

new question.

i recently upgraded to 1.1.2 and reinstalled the streaming mod but now i have 2 you tube buttons/gifs, one for 'you tube' the other for 'yt'.  'yt' is the code on the  latest mod, so how do i delete the other button?  i deleted the 'youtube.gif' but don't know where to go to delete the extra button that is showing.

also, the latest mod has google video instructions and even though the google button/feature is viewable & usuable in my default mod, it's not showing in the board theme i'm using.  any advice? (i modified my theme's languages/modifications.english file).

thanks.

blankoboy

Would be great if Yakuza could pump out a new version of this mod for 1.1.2.  ;)

1milehi

i fixed all of my above problems so that post can be disregarded .... if anyone is still monitoring this thread in the first place. ;)

Daniel Marquard

Quote from: blankoboy on March 23, 2007, 08:03:56 AM
Would be great if Yakuza could pump out a new version of this mod for 1.1.2.  ;)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=100332.msg950323#msg950323

Quote from: 1milehi on March 23, 2007, 08:15:42 AM
i fixed all of my above problems so that post can be disregarded .... if anyone is still monitoring this thread in the first place. ;)

This topic in its entirety is being ignored by the mod author.

vno

Quote from: Yakuza on July 26, 2006, 01:40:53 AM
Quote from: Scubasteve on July 25, 2006, 07:19:10 PM
apparently i need to manual install it, but my theme doesnt have a Post.template.php (as indicated below). I'm using RC2 with TP 0.86 ENTERPRISE TP theme....

</operation>
</file>
<file name="$themedir/Post.template.php">
        <operation>
                <search position="before"><![CDATA[
'flash' => array('code' => 'flash', 'before' => '[flash=200,200]', 'after' => '[/flash]', 'description' => $txt[433]),
]]></search>
                        <add><![CDATA[
'youtube' => array('code' => 'youtube', 'before' => '[youtube=425,350]', 'after' => '[/youtube]', 'description' => $txt['youtube']),

If your theme doesn't have it, then edit the default theme one :)

Ok, so if I my custom them doesn't have the post.template.php, then I need to edit the default them. But edit what? Can someone shed some lights? Thank you :)

vno

Ok, I just figured it out. Works great! :D

For those of you that are running custom themes with or without TP, using this addon is no problem at all:

Here is what you do:

-download the addon and install it using your forum admin's package manager.

-The installation will install everything making the script usable.. EXCEPT... it put the YouTube BBC image into your default theme instead. So all you have to do is make a copy of the YouTube.gif, upload it into your custom theme (the one that you're using) /image/BBC folder.

That's all :)

ameo

What about making mod compatible with 1.1.3. ???
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

Advertisement: