News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 016ABC3A

Started by NoRad, October 06, 2004, 09:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRad

I get this error when I try to access my package manager in the admin area. I'm not sure what is causing it?

Oldiesmann

Looks like it's having trouble trying to access the memory at location 016ABC3A (that's 23772218 in decimal format). Might be a problem with the memory on your computer. Not sure what to tell you.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

[Unknown]

Make sure the zlib extension's dlls are loaded properly.... this could be caused by having older dlls than those distributed with PHP in your Windows or system32 directory.

-[Unknown]

NoRad

zlib
ZLib Support    enabled
Stream Wrapper support    compress.zlib://
Stream Filter support    zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate
Compiled Version    1.1.4
Linked Version    1.1.4

[Unknown]

That's really strange, then.. because the only thing the package manager does (that I can think of) that's not done everywhere else.. is zlib.

-[Unknown]

NoRad

Hmmm... I couldn't find the files required for zlib in my folders, but the output showed that it was running. =/

I just read this page:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=17950.0

Backing up my forum works fine for me, which uses zlib for the compression, right? So hmmm

[Unknown]

Do you have any files in your Packages directory, other than the default?

-[Unknown]

NoRad

snitz_sha256.tar.gz
Hmmm maybe my mhash.lib is acting up?

mhash
MHASH support    Enabled
MHASH API Version    20020524

[Unknown]

If you take that file out, does it start working again?

-[Unknown]

NoRad

Yes and no. I removed the file and it starts working. Then I go to click on Download New Packages and Grudge's server and it does the same thing?

http://www.louipimps.com/forum/index.php?action=pgbrowse;server=3

NoRad

If I remove the buddylist 1.1 it works again when going to grudges.

NoRad

I upgraded to PHP 5.02 and this seems to have resolved the problem. I think I had mixed versions of files (php5isapi.dll was different than some of the extensions)

Christian A. Herrnboeck

PHP 5.0.1 has that bug.... I had the same thing, old DLLs (although phpinfo said they were the latest ones?) Anyway, deleted all of them and replaced them with the new ones, now it works :)

Farmers:Producing food for the world!

Advertisement: