How to import Joomla headers into SMF WITHOUT WRAPPER?!?

Started by DareDeviL, June 21, 2007, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DareDeviL

Hello!

I run a Joomla + SMF + Joomlahacks bridge combo but I'm about to take a big leap ahead which will lead me to problems with Wrapper, so I'll have to dump it and get the Joomla header (site logo and Transmenu included) ported to my SMF template without needing the wrapper at all.

My big issue is the  wrapper messing with CSSs and I'll have a whole bunch of different templates for joomla / sub-sites and SMF / Sub-forums, linkin to each other and harnessing the same Database. eh messy but thats the solution I need :P

All I need is a way to hijack Joomla's live header from a specific joomla installation directly to any SMF Template I decide to go with forgetting Wrapper completly. It should look like its wrapped.

Can any of you guys help me with this?

Kindred

You would have to design seperate header files and then use INCLUDE statements for SMF themes and joomla templates
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DareDeviL

But how would that work with  Joomla dynamics? Specially through Admin Panel?

Advertisement: