News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

EsRaReNGiZ FLASH and NONEFLASH MULTICOLOR

Started by TosTos, June 22, 2007, 12:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TosTos

Link to the theme

This is not a Vbuletin Theme! You cannot find any VB licenced code. All codes are obtained from SMF comunity discussions.
Two Theme in One package!
Here are main features.
You can install both themes. One of them has flash design, the other one is only image.
You can add buton or link using the admin section.
You can let your users choose their desired colors.
You can choose drop down menu or color bar for the color change.
Theme supports both English and Turkish.
You can chose 3 tipes of logo such as flash logo, gif image logo or just the title.
You can write HTML codes under the theme copyright or first new message in all topics using the admin section. This will let you give advertisements on the best places in the forum.
Theme has 6 different colors and all flash works change respect to the color change. Theme has Vbuletın feature.
Theme has ben modified from a theme created by TurkLORD. That is why, I admit he is the co-author, and I appreciate his work. I give the support from www.etkiweb.com or www.smfdestek.org. As a PST (Professional SMF Team Member, I developed this theme for www.smfdestek.org and www.etkiweb.com as a gift. Thanks to IchBin™, you will get empty error log for this theme.I appreciate his help to show what files give the error.
Here is the demo site: www.etkiweb.com/deneme/index.php
You can use the user name deneme and password 999999.
To setup the logo, don't forget to look at the current theme section. You will need to create your logo as gif image file or flash file. (if not, use your forum name section) To create gif image logo, I have a recomandation for you. Use http://www.glittermaker.com write your forum name and later use http://www.gifworks.com to edit the file. After using glittermaker, you get an image with glittermaker banner on the bottom. Using gifworks, you will be able to erase the banner and you will be able to get transparent background. To erase, just crop from top left and bottom right upper the banner. Later hit transparent and hit white background. Then you get your morvelous banner without using any licenced program.

Bu Tema Vbuletin kod icermez! Gorunum cok benzerdir. Tamamen SMF kodlariyla olusturulmustur.
Temel özelllikler
Tema Turkce ve İngilizce desteklemektedir.
Iki ayri tema yukleyebilirsiniz. Birisi flashli birisi resimlidir.
Temada 6 farklı renk bulunmmaktadır. Flash parcaların renkleride uyumlu olarak renk değişiminde bulunmaktadır. Temanın renk ozelliğini kaydırma çubuğu veya renk kutucukları seçimiyle kullanabilir, isterseniz üylerinize renk çubuğunu kullanabişlmeleri için imkan verebilirsiniz. Burda anlattıklarımın hepsi ve aşağıdakiler de dahil olmak üzere admin bölümünden yapılabilmektedir. Temada Buton ekleme çok prtaik olacaktır. Admin bölümünden buton veya link ekleyebileceksiniz ve eklediğiniz html kodu veya buton veya link Ek Seçenekler menüsünde görünecektir. Tema copyright ının altına veya her konunun ilk mesajına isterseniz HTML kodları yazabileceksiniz. Bu size forumun en iyi bölgelerine kod yazabilme ve oralarda reklam yapabilme imkanı kazandıracak. Tema TurkLORD un çok güzel bir çalışmasının modifiye edilmişi ve özellikler eklenmişidir. Temada flash görüntüler göz alıcıdır. TurkLORD a öncelikle yardımı için teşekkür eder ve temanın yazarlığını paylaşmaktan onur duyarım. Temayı yeni katılmış olduğum PST Profesyonel SMF Takımının sitesi www.smfdestek.org ve kendimin admin görevini yürüttüğüüm www.etkiweb.com a hediye olarak onların adına sunmaktayım. Desteğide Etkiweb.com ve smfdestek.org adreslerinden vermeye çalışırım. Unutmadan SMF uzmanlarindan IchBin™ e de tesekkurlerimi tum hatalarin yerini gosterdigi icin tesekkur ederim. Temanın demo görünümü www.etkiweb.com/deneme/index.php adresinden izlenebilir ve deneme kullanıcı adı ile 999999 şifresi kullanılmalıdır. Tabiki isteyen üyede olabilir. 
Temaya logo ayarlamak icin kullanilan tema bolumune girmeyi unutmayiniz. Logoyu flash, gif resim veya kendi yaziniz olarak secebileceksiniz. Gif resim logo icin size guzel bir tavsiyem bulunacak. Yapmaniz gereken glittermaker.com adresine gidip istediginiz banneri hazirlamak. Sonra kendi bannerinizin altinda glittermaker in adi cikacaktir. Orayi silmek ve arka plani transparan yapmak icin gifworks.com adresini kullanacagiz. Free ile basliyan kisma tiklayinca karsimiza garip mavi bir ekran cikar. Dosyayi yuklersiniz crop ile dosyayi kesersiniz. keserken sol ust koseyi sonra sag alt koseyi seciniz. Glittermaker bannerinin ustunden seciniz. En son tuslardan transparent i secip beyaz arka plana tiklayiniz.Logonuz hazir olacaktir.

Yağız...

TosTos

joybreezy

Is there a Tiny Portal version of this theme?

TosTos

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

TosTos

Sure. Why not? I don't know how to do.I saw that you have nice jobs. However, first, joybreezy  asked to convert. He may need help to do it. So, please talk to him. If he doesn't know how to do, you are free to do.

joybreezy

LOL.. Thanks Tostos.. I have asked Crip to convert.  I think your theme is marvelous however I am still in the learning stages of it all.. I followed what was listed on Tinyportal on how to convert and received a bunch of errors.  That's when I turned to Crip.. He is the Master Converter.. LOL

4LP3RUZ1

That is such a long name for a theme :)

Seriously though, the popularity of themes are also based on their names. Dilber MC for example, cool (and short!) name, very popular theme :)
Frozen frogs are back :(

Violator

I like the theme and have tried it on my forum however there are problems i have noticed which if amened would be great .. these are

When you go to any thread on your forum there are links showing above the thread areas which can take you back to the main screen by pressing this folder which is opened ,, this did not work .

Although i like the drop down with aditional members interests and zodiac themes as well as other info which could be added , there is no switch to render this inoperable if you wish or for any member to simply drop down the info from the screen in their own profile or from the page itself you are viewing

Color theme changes are not extensive enough for me and if more can be added it would be great ,

I love football and would love t have more teams there to choose from as well as countries ,, also can we have something for the girls to choose ,, i know guys but my head is nipped if i dont ask ..

All in All a very good theme and one i would love to use if the problems i expierenced with it are sorted and fixed ..

~Unkn0wn~

Very nice theme, can you conver it PLEASE to 1.1.3? And put it work with TP, if you dont want about the TP i uninstall it, but can you please convert it as soon as possible?

Ty,
Assasinkilla

xtremecruiser

Looks nice, not a fan of the
My Horoscope    
My Favorite Team
Warning point
though ::)

anaconda

este tema esta muy bonito, pero tiene mucho spam, eso no es bueno, es molesto.
tambien es molesto eso de las tablas en la parte inferior de cada post, ¿Como quitar tanta basura?

~Unkn0wn~

Quote from: anaconda on July 07, 2007, 05:22:12 AM
este tema esta muy bonito, pero tiene mucho spam, eso no es bueno, es molesto.
tambien es molesto eso de las tablas en la parte inferior de cada post, ¿Como quitar tanta basura?
Translation: He says that the theme is very nice, but to much spam, and that is anoying, also is anoying the tables in every post? How to delete all those trash?

@anaconda Eso se puede, solo tienes que ver que cosa representa a que cosa, pero mejor espera que alguien lo haga... Buena Suerte!

TosTos

I will answer all the questions soon. I am very busy these days. Please wait for a few days. Also, I am thinking about preparing all modifations for the theme. Thanks

THEME HAS BEEN MODIFIED RESPECT TO DEMANDS
TEMA ISTEKLER DOGRULTUSUNDA YENILENDI

I MOVED LEVEL, FAVORITE TEAM AND HOROSCOPE STUFs TO THE LEFT

LEVEL, FAVORI TAKIMIM VE BURCLAR GIBI BOLUMLER PROFILDE SOLA ALINDI

TosTos

If you plan to use this theme, please download the last version. I am preparing the mods for the last version.
Here is the mod link.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=862

Eger bu temayi kullanacaksaniz lutfen son versiyonu yukleyiniz. Tum modlari son versiyona gore hazirlayacagim.
Mod linki
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=862

TosTos

WARNING: INSTALL LAST VERSION TO USE THE MODS. IT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TWICE TO GO WELL WITH THE MODS FOR FLASH AND NONEFLASH.THIS IS THE LAST MODIFICATION, AND I WILL NOT CHANGE AGAIN.
MODLARI KULLANMAK ICIN SON VERSIYONU YUKLEYIN, 2 DEFA EDITLENDI. BU SON EDITTIR VE DAHA DEGISTIRILMEYECEK.
DATE: JULY 9TH,2007.
9 TEMMUZ 2007

Advertisement: