Previous topic - Next topic

bassxman1

ITA003

The update works!! But now I can't remove the SMF File Manager!!  :o

Somethinsg

ITA003

Quote from: ITA003 on June 25, 2007, 07:43:06 AM
The update works!! But now I can't remove the SMF File Manager!!  :o

Fixed!! I'uninstall the 1.1.3 upgrade, uninstall SMF File Manager, I change the release version in file package-info.xml with 1.1.* and reinstall Mod and the upgrade 1.1.3. Now I can remove the mod  :D

h2saad

Quote from: Real_Life on June 25, 2007, 06:13:50 AM
Quote from: h2saad on June 25, 2007, 05:44:57 AM
I got this error..... ??

Please İnstalled Mod...For The Display.php

Sources/Display.php

Find

* Software Version:           SMF 1.1.2                                           *

Replace

* Software Version:           SMF 1.1.3                                           *

Find

'can_modify' => allowedTo('modify_any') || (allowedTo('modify_replies') && $context['user']['started']) || (allowedTo('modify_own') && $message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && (empty($modSettings['edit_disable_time']) || $message['posterTime'] + $modSettings['edit_disable_time'] * 60 > time())),

Replace

'can_modify' => (!$context['is_locked'] || allowedTo('moderate_board')) && (allowedTo('modify_any') || (allowedTo('modify_replies') && $context['user']['started']) || (allowedTo('modify_own') && $message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && (empty($modSettings['edit_disable_time']) || $message['posterTime'] + $modSettings['edit_disable_time'] * 60 > time()))),
Quote from: Real_Life on June 25, 2007, 06:13:50 AM
Quote from: h2saad on June 25, 2007, 05:44:57 AM
I got this error..... ??

Please İnstalled Mod...For The Display.php

Sources/Display.php

Find

* Software Version:           SMF 1.1.2                                           *

Replace

* Software Version:           SMF 1.1.3                                           *

Find

'can_modify' => allowedTo('modify_any') || (allowedTo('modify_replies') && $context['user']['started']) || (allowedTo('modify_own') && $message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && (empty($modSettings['edit_disable_time']) || $message['posterTime'] + $modSettings['edit_disable_time'] * 60 > time())),

Replace

'can_modify' => (!$context['is_locked'] || allowedTo('moderate_board')) && (allowedTo('modify_any') || (allowedTo('modify_replies') && $context['user']['started']) || (allowedTo('modify_own') && $message['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER && (empty($modSettings['edit_disable_time']) || $message['posterTime'] + $modSettings['edit_disable_time'] * 60 > time()))),

Thanks so much Real_Life its work now .....

Nymeria

Hi, I've two SMF forums, and I've problems in one of them, I've got this error: Image [nofollow]
or this 6. Ejecutar Modificación ./Sources/Subs.php Prueba fallida.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks and sorry for my english.
Hielo y Fuego [nofollow] (Game of Thrones by HBO in Spanish).

Redzion

Rafability:

The ability to answer questions for minutes without actually saying anything at all. Rafability also provides more options and possibilities how to handle annoying questions during an interview.

SUNYNKA

Im having problems when I try to upgrade,

"An Error Has Occurred!
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

It wont let me even install the Package from the Package Manager. Can someone help me please? :-(

Robi052

Quote from: SUNYNKA on June 25, 2007, 09:58:22 AM

"An Error Has Occurred!
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

It wont let me even install the Package from the Package Manager. Can someone help me please? :-(

Same problem. Using 1.1.2 :(

madmat.it

hxxp:www.clipscorner.net [nonactive]

Somethinsg

Quote from: SUNYNKA on June 25, 2007, 09:58:22 AM

"An Error Has Occurred!

Also I have this and the image above.

babjusi

Dorte

Roph

Just upgraded flawlessly; thanks for the continued improvements :)

SaltedWeb

Failed on a fresh installed 1.1.2  says files are not writtable
doesn't say which ones.
Is that just cool.

what files does it upgrade so I can check the cmod

Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

TANDIONO.COM

Glad to hear that. I must say that 1.1.2 is very unstable during the issue encounter i lost around 6K+ members and some post due trying to fix the issue and even worse when i try to send a newsletter it make my forum hang for more than an hour. Well, im going to try out the newsletter again and will post it here if there's any issue going on still. Looking forward for the latest upgrade ver 2.0 too. Thanks

SaltedWeb

Ok I'm an idiot ignore my  post ppl the server was busy reset server and it worked fine oops.

MY BAD
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

SleePy

Please remember to not post support requests in this topic. Please use the appropriate board to do so.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: