News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

enhanced quick reply mod error

Started by kingofmasala, June 28, 2007, 02:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmasala

when i try to appl ythe mod it gives me this error

Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test failed

and in thread viewing its give me this one

Fatal error: Call to undefined function template_enhanced_quick_reply() in /home/kingofmasa/domains/kingofmasala.org/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1742) : eval()'d code on line 852

pls solve this problem guide me

kingofmasala

no one has replied yet pls tell me i m very worried about this problem

codenaught

Please don't bump this within 24 hours.

You may have better luck asking for help in the mod's support topic.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

kingofmasala

bro u might be right but the problem is my problem is not resolved yet and i desiperate to resolve the problem pls kindly help me some one

kingofmasala

Arcath

what version of SMF are you using?

greyknight17

A lot of users posting here are "desperate" for help. The thing is the we are all volunteers here and most of us will view topics by older replies. So bump more and you will be at the bottom of the list.

As mentioned earlier, if you were reading it even, you should post in the mod's topic which is here. Your question will get more attention there.

kingofmasala

greyknight17

Uninstall the Enhanced Quick Reply mod? Error still there? If no, install it back. Error returned? Post in the Enhanced Quick Reply's topic as they can provide more help.

From the looks of it, it sounds like the mod can't modify the Display template. Most likely this is due to some other mod changing the code that this mod is looking for to replace or add on to.

Advertisement: