Help!

Started by louandgra, June 28, 2007, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

louandgra

Hi there

Installed the forum in my Joomla installation.  Works fine.  However cant get the username and paswords to bridge.

On the Joomla-SMF Forum INstallation I click the sync usernames but I get this error:

Warning: updateusercount(/SSI.php) [function.updateusercount]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /content/BusinessHostPlus/e/a/eatwirral.co.uk/web/administrator/components/com_smf/admin.smf.class.php on line 689

Fatal error: updateusercount() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/SSI.php' (include_path='/content/BusinessHostPlus/e/a/eatwirral.co.uk/web/administrator/components/com_smf/includes:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /content/BusinessHostPlus/e/a/eatwirral.co.uk/web/administrator/components/com_smf/admin.smf.class.php on line 689

Any ideas?

KGIII

Moved to the correct board. Please remember to post in the most appropriate board so that your questions are seen by the correct people.

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

Kindred

you have to enter the correct (and absolute) path to your forum in the bridge configuration before you can sync.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: