News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Custom Boards Mod

Started by PoLlama, July 06, 2007, 11:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoLlama

After 10 hours straight of teaching myself PHP, I present to you The Custom Boards Mod. It gives you the ability to choose which columns you want to display on your boards, separate for each board.

Current Options Available

• Hide/Show Post Class (Hot Topic, Locked Topic)
  • Hide/Show Topic Icon
  • Hide/Show Topic Subject
  • Hide/Show Reply Count
  • Hide/Show View Count
  • Hide/Show Last Post

Coming Soon

• Options for Boards
  • Put Starter under Topic Subject
  • Custom Board Icons
  • Downloads Board

Known Issues

• Hiding Icon does not hide icon options in Display.template

Found a Bug? Have a Suggestion/Tip? Have a idea? Did I break a rule? Then please, tell me here.

Download Here
Can't attach...

PoLlama

speak121

ufuk.exe

Is there a way to add custom columns using this mod?
I would like to add custom columns, which can be defined at the time topic is started.
www.34tr.com - Nostalgia Istanbul
www.jeepprojects.com - Jeep Projects

That's It Simple Machines Forum,
It just couldn't be simpler.

Bulakbol

I don't think this mod made it to the mod site. You can add column yourself by editing the MessageIndex.template.php.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

ufuk.exe

But that custom column should also be added to the database, and my concern is the db integrity with custom fields/columns.
www.34tr.com - Nostalgia Istanbul
www.jeepprojects.com - Jeep Projects

That's It Simple Machines Forum,
It just couldn't be simpler.

Bulakbol

Wait, I think I misunderstood you.  The column I was talking about is the column displayed in board index or message index.  Is it database table you want to create or add a field in existing table? What for?
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Advertisement: