News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Custom Boards Mod

Started by PoLlama, July 06, 2007, 11:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoLlama

After 10 hours straight of teaching myself PHP, I present to you The Custom Boards Mod. It gives you the ability to choose which columns you want to display on your boards, separate for each board.

Current Options Available

• Hide/Show Post Class (Hot Topic, Locked Topic)
  • Hide/Show Topic Icon
  • Hide/Show Topic Subject
  • Hide/Show Reply Count
  • Hide/Show View Count
  • Hide/Show Last Post

Coming Soon

• Options for Boards
  • Put Starter under Topic Subject
  • Custom Board Icons
  • Downloads Board

Known Issues

• Hiding Icon does not hide icon options in Display.template

Found a Bug? Have a Suggestion/Tip? Have a idea? Did I break a rule? Then please, tell me here.

Download Here
Can't attach...

PoLlama

speak121

ufuk.exe

Is there a way to add custom columns using this mod?
I would like to add custom columns, which can be defined at the time topic is started.
www.34tr.com - Nostalgia Istanbul
www.jeepprojects.com - Jeep Projects

That's It Simple Machines Forum,
It just couldn't be simpler.

Bulakbol

I don't think this mod made it to the mod site. You can add column yourself by editing the MessageIndex.template.php.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

ufuk.exe

But that custom column should also be added to the database, and my concern is the db integrity with custom fields/columns.
www.34tr.com - Nostalgia Istanbul
www.jeepprojects.com - Jeep Projects

That's It Simple Machines Forum,
It just couldn't be simpler.

Bulakbol

Wait, I think I misunderstood you.  The column I was talking about is the column displayed in board index or message index.  Is it database table you want to create or add a field in existing table? What for?
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Advertisement: