Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew K.

Meh, it'll be a lot better than that.

Biology Forums

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on May 12, 2012, 01:12:26 AM
Meh, it'll be a lot better than that.

But will you at least include that ? lol

Matthew K.

Nope, I don't intend on putting a bookmark count in the navigation.

Biology Forums

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on May 12, 2012, 06:16:38 PM
Nope, I don't intend on putting a bookmark count in the navigation.

Fair enough, thanks anyway.

Gavriel

Hello  :)

I don't know if you still need it, but I'm posting a translation to brazilian portuguese (pt-br). Here it is:

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_brazilian.php" error="skip">
<operation error="skip">
<search position="end" />
        <add><![CDATA[
$txt['bookmarks'] = 'Meus Favoritos';
$txt['bookmark_list'] = 'Favoritos';
$txt['bookmark_list_empty'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o tem nenhum favorito no momento. Adicione um clicando em "Adicionar Favorito" em t&oacute;picos.';
$txt['bookmark_open_window'] = 'Abrir em nova janela';
$txt['bookmark_delete'] = 'Deletar favoritos selecionados';
$txt['bookmark_delete_success'] = '%1$s favoritos foram deletados com sucesso!';
$txt['bookmark_delete_failure'] = 'Nenhum favorito foi deletado.';
$txt['bookmark_add'] = 'Adicionar favorito';
$txt['bookmark_add_success'] = 'O t&oacute;pico foi adicionado aos seus favoritos com sucesso!';
$txt['bookmark_add_exists'] = 'Esse t&oacute;pico j&aacute; est&aacute; listado em seus favoritos!';
$txt['bookmark_add_failed'] = 'Houve uma falha ao adicionar o t&oacute;pico aos seus favoritos.';
$txt['permissionname_make_bookmarks'] = 'Adicionar favoritos para t&oacute;picos';
$txt['cannot_make_bookmarks'] = 'Desculpe, voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o tem permiss&atilde;o para adicionar favoritos.';
]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

Matthew K.

Thank you for the translation :) When I update this modification, the strings will change enough that any translations won't be suitable.

I appreciate your contribution.

Gavriel

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on May 28, 2012, 11:00:17 AM
Thank you for the translation :) When I update this modification, the strings will change enough that any translations won't be suitable.

I appreciate your contribution.

Ok, thanks for the answer :)

dimspace

Been battling with this for three hours.. And pulling my hair out now.

Numerous problems.

First up, in the zip I downloaded the install.php doesnt work pulling up an error. Got past some of it by editing the package-info file

<modification format="xml" type="file">bookmarks20.xml</modification>
<modification format="xml" type="file">translations.xml</modification>
<require-file name="smf20/Bookmarks.php" destination="$sourcedir" />
<require-file name="smf20/Bookmarks.template.php" destination="$themedir" />
<database type="file">smf20/install.php</database>

removed the > sign from the final line.. that gets it installing without a crash (however, it doesnt add the database entries).

Manually coded the rest using the package parser on smf helper. however,number of problems (i had to extract and then recreate the package to get it to parse, the one on the mod site is still broken)

its showing four different edits to display.template none of which match anything in my display.template

next up, there appears to be nothing in the parser to add the bookmarks menu item (i do get  a button, but its blank)
I also get a blank button on the reply, poll etc line on the topic page.

nothing in any of the member permission settings either.. think the parser might be missing somethings but ive been through manually and seem to have everything.

edit: manually added the entries to the database

manually coded

now just getting no buttons appearing (blank buttons) and when you do click on the (blank) buttons just get a session verification error.

Matthew K.

What version of SMF are you running?

dimspace

I dont think its helped by the mod site being screwy at the minute, had to rezip it here and then reparse it through package parser.

Of the four suggested changes to display.template i did one..

pretty much now got it down to the two buttons not working, though i can probably do the main one myself by just adding it to the subs file, and the session verification error.

Matthew K.

It's not the mod site being screwy, apparently the package was constructed on a Mac, which doesn't work on the mod site sometimes, so I'd have to repackage it on Windows. So I have to re-package it soon.

You should be able to manually install the modification, and it should work.

taysan

If anyone is having trouble installing this via Windows as per the previous post about the package being constructed on a Mac, I just unzipped it on my Windows 7 machine, re-zipped it using the Windows native functionality (Send To -> Compressed file) and uploaded that zipped Package.  Worked like a charm on 2.0.2 and the Mod is perfect.

Matthew K.

Quote from: taysan on June 03, 2012, 01:49:32 PM
If anyone is having trouble installing this via Windows as per the previous post about the package being constructed on a Mac, I just unzipped it on my Windows 7 machine, re-zipped it using the Windows native functionality (Send To -> Compressed file) and uploaded that zipped Package.  Worked like a charm on 2.0.2 and the Mod is perfect.
I'll be updating it soon to fix this. :)

Squash

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on June 03, 2012, 03:00:13 PM

Has the zip been fixed.....i can unzip it and rezip and still get errors. I'd love to use this mod but have had no luck getting it to upload at all, and yes i use a mac. :P

ajay16

I have SMF 1.1.5 and am trying to install this but when i click "Apply this mod" i get a blank page???

Matthew K.

Quote from: ajay16 on June 06, 2012, 10:48:31 AM
I have SMF 1.1.5 and am trying to install this but when i click "Apply this mod" i get a blank page???
Do you mean 1.1.15 or truly 1.1.5...?

Quote from: Squash on June 06, 2012, 07:43:25 AM
Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on June 03, 2012, 03:00:13 PM

Has the zip been fixed.....i can unzip it and rezip and still get errors. I'd love to use this mod but have had no luck getting it to upload at all, and yes i use a mac. :P
I know...I'll have to get to this...

Matthew K.

Finally got around to repackaging this, I apologize for the delays in that :)

Enjoy!

ajay16

No my forum is 1.1.5

When i click "Apply Mod" i just get a white blank page.

URL is: /index.php?action=packages;sa=install;package=Bookmarks-2.5.1

Kindred

You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to upgrade to AT LEAST 1.1.16 ASAP.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

live627

Like, now.. Top priority. No reason not to; iterating through eleven point release patches via the package manager is quite easy.

Advertisement: