[Theme] xtEnhanced for SMF 1.0.3

Started by A.M.A, August 15, 2004, 03:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danking

They are gif images to I want to be able to use banner manager with this theme so just have some small very small images along the top maybe in the bit where it says links here but on mine it says connexions arcade www.peertopeerchat.tk [nofollow] if this helps

A.M.A

I think they will be good just below the link, just above the user info box.
open index.template.php and look for:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" width="98%" cellspacing="0">
Add your code above that .. again I do not know what code you will be using and am not sure if it will work either. One thing though is to remember the use of the single quote  '  that needs to be escaped   /'
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Oldiesmann

Added to my test board... http://smf.oldiesmann.us/index.php?theme=28 (see http://smf.oldiesmann.us/index.php?topic=32.msg74#msg74 for a complete list of themes available on that board - more will be added shortly)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

forsakenlad

If you send me the photoshop templates of the buttons, I would gladly translate them to Turkish...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

forsakenlad

Hey A.M.A, I've sent two pm's to you regarding the translation, did you recieve them?

forsakenlad

Here are the turkish buttons, I would be glad if you can add them to the main message:

For the regular buttons click here
If you want to change the font, etc. (psd files) click here

A.M.A

Greatly appreciate the effort .. thanks. Updated the first post and added the file to my site.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

forsakenlad

Ok, no problem, thanks again for the great theme...  ;)

[ maCe ]

Great Theme!

I don't know if its been mentioned already, but theres a small type in the style.css file:

line 189:

.catbg12
{
      background-image: url(images/titleback1.gif);
}

The .catbg12 should be .catbg2 shouldn't it?

as I think thats what causes the greyish background to the catagory bars when there are new posts, instead of displaying the normal gradient background.

- maCe

A.M.A

No, It is used by the theme .. no need to change it.

dcantwell

would it be possible to get the psd's for the buttons?

Top theme btw thanks for your hard work

Tarik

Nice work! The best theme I've ever seen!

Could you please PM me empty buttons? I want to translate them into Russian.

tylerd213

How do I change the Links Here!  I cant find it anywhere in the index.template.php

A.M.A

line#223
<td width="100%" colspan="3" style="background-image: url(', $settings['images_url'], '/xtEnHead.gif);" height="20" align="left">&nbsp;Links
here!</td>

If you do not mind I'll delete your other post.

sokhi

Takeo

Hi there!

I'm kind a newby and I've installed recently SMF 1.0.5. I was wondering if this template is compatible with the current version that I'm using.

Another thing that I've noticed, is that you give some things to do within the code. I'm only using the forum, what do I really need to do to have this template running?

Please help me :(

Thanks! :)

mitymo

Great theme!!!
I really like the menu. Terrific graphics. I'm a total noob when it comes to php. Can you tell me if it would be possible to move the menu to the center of the header and have either text on either side of it or have text on one side and a small logo on the other side? Thanks.
:D

CYB3R-SeCuRiTy

THX a LOT but i i've started to use SMF yet and i dunno how can i use it who can help me... :)
pls mail me : [email protected]

i.am.Ben

i.am.Ben

N3lson

Hi nice theme , i want t know what code i have to change to put the panel of the user along the page in top:

Now -----------------------------------------------------------    ----------------------------------------------------------
        |....hello .....                                                       |   |                          news                                    |
        |----------------------------------------------------------|   |--------------------------------------------------------|                                                                   

Want this

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|hello                                                                                                                                                     |
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 

Thank you
I´m Portuguese Yeah

Advertisement: