[BETA] Ultimate profile mod

Started by JovanT, July 19, 2007, 05:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pongsak

No,i just download yesterday, the problem caused by that directory hasn't right permission, then the database wrote the picture details, but the picture file itself can't put in that dir. Then only title appeared. When i change permission , everything fine.
smf 1.1.2 with dilbermc themes.
> 50 mods installed.

Jairito

Avery nice mod!!

I installed the mod but I have a datbase error. Do I have to uninstall something to run this nice mod?

Database Error
Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /customers/jairobernal.com/jairobernal.com/httpd.www/colombia/forum/Sources/Profile.php
Line: 1289

Modification Packages
   Mod Name    Version    
1.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2.    User Control Panel By Alan S    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    Gender On Registration    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    YouTube BBC Tag (XHTML Compliant)    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Google Video BBC Tag (XHTML Compliant)    1.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    Color Bar    2.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    Googlebot & Spiders Mod    2.0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Country Flags    1.0.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Custom Profile Field Mod    3.16    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    Avatars at Index Mod    1.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    Ultimate Profile    0.6.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

JovanT

No, I think that you don't have to uninstall anything. Just apply this mod that will alter one table that was created by profile comments mod.

Miles Marshall

WTG , Jovan I was just going to post this but it seems Attachments were disabled here? Strange.
Need Computer Help? Just want to chat? Come on over! http://www.geekinc.org
"I tried to fix the world but they wouldn't give me the source code"

-Miles

Jairito

It works!!! Very nice mod!
Thanks for the table_fix! Is there a possibility to integrate the mod "customprofile3-16" into this very cool mod?

Flying Drupalist

Thank you so much joven! Your mod rocks and I really really appreciate the personal support!

arihantjain

yup, his mod is very nice.. He is a nice young guy ....... That's all.. :)

Jairito

I noticed that in the window "My Buddies" no more than six buddies will be shown. If you have more than six buddies, only the first six you added will be shown. Is there a possibility to show all your friends in the window "My Buddies"? Or only show the first six who were online that day and the rest shown in one page? That would be very cool in this great mod  :)

JovanT

As you noticed, My Buddies box shows only first six buddies. You can display all your buddies by going to the appropriate page (click on the "My Buddies" header).

And, if you want to integrate Custom Profile fields or some other mod, you can edit Themes/default/CustomProfile.template.php. For an example, you can add something like:

echo '
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" class="bordercolor" width="100%">

<tr>

<td class="windowbg">

<table>

<tr>'
;

global 
$sourcedir;

require_once(
$sourcedir '/CustomProfile.php');

DisplayFieldsProfile();
echo 
'

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>
</table>'
;

after "My Interests" table and it will display additional fields that you want.

Jairito

Sorry Jovan,  that was very n00bish of me, I didn't saw it was clickable :-[

Just one little question. How do I get the left side staying on the top. If there is a lot of information on the right, the left side will be set in the middle.

Thanks for the code! It works!  :)

SoulPleX

My hats off to JonanT for making a great mod. I have 2 questions.

1.  how can i add a third box just like the 'About me' and the 'My interest' box where i can place code for music or videos or that will allow HTML code?

2. If I put code to change the background like say an image in the third box called 'Customization' it shows up behind the main theme like the main theme sites on top of that image or if i use a video it shows up above my user name and not under 'About me' as it should. How can you make it so that the image you choose becomes the background like it does on myspace?

PoLlama

@PoLlama
I think that the left side is allready much longer than the right side. But, if you wish, you can always manually change CustomProfile.template.php.
And you don't think comments will make the right side longer?

MYBESTHOMESnet

Is there a possibility that it will show the pictures from each members gallery rather than uploading new pictures? thanks

Coldfx

[code]

(Ignore the above:&nbsp; For some reason, SMF insists on adding the <code> tag to the front of my post so I had to add a </code> or my entire post would be engulfed with <code> tags).

Uh, I just think I found sort of..a problem.&nbsp; You allow users to run their own code in the "Customized Profile" section.&nbsp; If it's CSS, no problem, nothing too much to worry about.&nbsp; But you set it up so the users can execute ANYTHING.

In CustomProfile.template.php:

// Output user's customization code.
echo '
<!-- start of user\'s customization code -->
',
un_htmlspecialchars (@$context['member']['options']['css'])
, '
<!-- end of user\'s customization code -->

';

Basically, you'd have to limit it to CSS only:

// Output user's customization code.
echo '
<!-- start of user\'s customization code -->
<style type="text/css">
',
un_htmlspecialchars (@$context['member']['options']['css'])
, '
</style>
<!-- end of user\'s customization code -->

';

But even then THAT'S a problem.&nbsp; They could cancel it if there code was:

</style>
EXECUTE EVIL CODE
<style>

My suggestion: Remove that code entirely, and the textarea box in your Profile.template.php until a fix is made.&nbsp;

This is just what I see, it's possible that I'm wrong, but I have successfully ran varying scripts off my page (PHP, ASP, Javascript, Flash, etc).[/code]

GC

I tried that as soon as I installed it. My users have been redirecting to different sites to make it hard for admins edit something of theres (advertising).

PLEASE stop all possibilites of everything (php, javscript, html) and just leave css.

MPT.

mrzcn

thanx for mod so much

how can we integrate ultimate profile with smf gallery pro ?
i wanna user pics adding  to gallery user album..then also picture comments will work too ;)

Tuon

I have a question..
when I had install the ultimate profile mod
in the perfil to the left has add 2 option
Customized profile  and my pictures
well, when I click on Customized profile
there is a checkbox that said "Enable customized profile?"
and is uncheck by default..
and with that, everybody has to check to see the profile like the new..
how can I put that check it by default for all my users and the people that registered later?

and another question... where can I Limit the size of the pictures Upload.. and limit the numbers of pictures too...

SoulPleX

how can i add a third box just like the 'About me' and the 'My interest' box where i can place code for music or videos or that will allow HTML code

Coldfx

Quote from: SoulPleX on August 05, 2007, 09:54:56 AM
how can i add a third box just like the 'About me' and the 'My interest' box where i can place code for music or videos or that will allow HTML code

In your default themes folder open "Customprofile.template.php".

CTRL + F: ($context['member']['options']['interests']) ,'
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>';

Add after:

if ($context['member']['options']['newbox'] !== '')
echo '
<br />

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" class="bordercolor" width="100%" id="newbox">
<tr class="titlebg">
<td height="26" align="center">
New Box Title
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="windowbg">
', parse_bbc ($context['member']['options']['newbox']) ,'
</td>
</tr>
</td>
</tr>