IE7 Users Can No Longer View Image Attachments

Started by maethlin, January 11, 2007, 03:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maethlin

This works fine on all versions of Firefox, and used to work fine back when I used IE6.  Lately, a lot of users complaining they can no longer see images which are attached to posts.  I confirmed that with my IE7 browser, no attached images show in posts.  Any fix for this?

maethlin

bump - nobody else experiences this?

Can anyone confirm that on their message boards, jpg attachments show up directly as images within a post in both IE7 and IE6?

maethlin

One last try - can anyone confirm or deny this problem??

Nobody else runs SMF that cares to comment on the show-attachments-as-images feature?

Badmovies.org

I am seeing this same thing, but also with IE 6.0Sp2.  Image attachments show fine in Firefox 2.0, but not in IE.
Andrew Borntreger
Champion of Cinematic Disasters
The Bad Movie Website
www.badmovies.org

Nitro145

Quote from: Badmovies.org on January 19, 2007, 05:30:30 PM
I am seeing this same thing, but also with IE 6.0Sp2.  Image attachments show fine in Firefox 2.0, but not in IE.
Same problem for me but in IE6 sp2 and Firefox 2.0. Deleting cache/cookies fixed the problem, but i would like to fix it...

grannystone

I'm seeing the same problem with IE on PC.  FireFox is fine and all browsers on Mac are fine... anybody know a solution to this?

grannystone

In Admin .: Attachments and Avatars .: I deselected "Resize images when showing under posts" and now image attachments are previewing in IE v7 on PC.

Ashdaw

You are more than welcome to visit my site.
Greycastle

Advertisement: