Is there going to be a bridge for 1.5 and SMF?

Started by carlatf, July 31, 2007, 09:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlatf

hi,
I'm pretty lost here. First I read in some posts that there's not going to be a bridge for Joomla 1.5 and SMF, and then I read Orstio's msgs saying that the bridge is soon to be released....

Is there  going to be a bridge between the stable SMF and Joomla 1.5?

Sorry for the stupid question, but I love SMF and I'd hate to change it just because I don't know how to make sync smf and joomla users.

Best regards,
Carla

anna.young

Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

SlammedDime

Read the very first sticky thread of this forum.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

carlatf

Thanks, this post confused me:

"I thought that considering I made an announcement there would be no bridge following the release of Joomla 1.5 beta 1, I should make a new announcement on the success of bridging Joomla 1.5 beta 2 with SMF."
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=173731.0

anna.young

Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

Advertisement: