News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Black and White

Started by ivnj, July 28, 2007, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivnj

Link to the theme

Black and White based of Default.  Made from 1.1.2.

Suzuko

There is a mistake somewhere in this theme. Text that should be white on black is black on black, on the bottom of each Category page and on the bottom of the page when you check new posts since your last forum visit.

I would appreciate some specific instructions on fixing this.

Thanks.

pieterj

Dear IVNJ,

Yes, I noticed the same: The background color of the area in which the pictograms are declared is the same as the standard color of the text:

Would it be easy to change?

shadow82x

Quote from: pieterj on September 18, 2007, 06:26:30 PM
Dear IVNJ,

Yes, I noticed the same: The background color of the area in which the pictograms are declared is the same as the standard color of the text:

It's the titlebg.jpg image... You could either create your own or use one from another theme. Just replace FTP/themes/yourtheme/images/titlebg.jpg
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

pieterj

Quote from: shadow82x on September 18, 2007, 06:35:05 PM
Dear IVNJ,

It's the titlebg.jpg image... You could either create your own or use one from another theme. Just replace FTP/themes/yourtheme/images/titlebg.jpg

OK, thx!

But I guess that all the black area's in this template will change then?

newbie905

Quote from: pieterj on September 19, 2007, 03:27:04 AM
Quote from: shadow82x on September 18, 2007, 06:35:05 PM
Dear IVNJ,

OK, thx!

But I guess that all the black area's in this template will change then?

is there away of JUST switching the background color of this specific box without affecting the other black areas in the template?

No Wasps

hi all - has anyone had an answer to this?  i love this theme because it perfectly suits my needs but this quirk is bugging me ... ...!!!!!!

???

ivnj

Guess I didn't see this when making the theme.  The problem is if you make main body color white in css it makes everything white so you can't see what you're writting.  If you leave it black then you have to change title bg to white or something else. 

If I can see the website you installed this on to get an idea that would be great.

Thanks,
ivnj

talk2troy

Resurrecting a dead thread here, but I have the same issue...

I am using the " Black and White" theme...
My forum footer is black text on a black background = not readable.

When I highlight the page - I can see my text... like the example above...

I found a guy who fixed this, but he has several nested tables & IDK how he fixed it?

PS - I'd prefer a black background with white text in the footer!

Please help & thanks!

talk2troy

One more question... how can I achieve this effect?

HEADER AREA - BG - CURRENT:

HEADER AREA - BG - WANTED:

Advertisement: