Silent Wave

Started by Bikken, July 29, 2007, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikken

McGhee, please have a look at our site. We have a separate board for every theme and you'll easily find the answers there.

McGhee

Quote from: Bikken on May 14, 2008, 11:45:06 AM
McGhee, please have a look at our site. We have a separate board for every theme and you'll easily find the answers there.

Thanks, I did that and received the answers I needed! I actually forgot that I posted in here about that theme too.
Newbie just learning.

www.FeistyCritic.com
A Forum For Pop Culture Addicts

HecKel

Any updates for SMF 2.0? Or are you working on this?
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

altropianeta

Hi! How can I put Ad Management Mod in this theme (SMF 2.0 RC1)?

HecKel

Hi!

I am using the RC1 version, and I have detected some problems:

* Doesn't show how many open reports are open
* Doesn't show to the admins, that the forum is under maintenance
* When we go to the Admin panel and we insert one link to the banner/logo, nothing happens.
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

[A-US]James246

Does this work with SMF 2.0 RC1.2?  ???

Antechinus

big_sky_badger

I apologize in advance for asking what will probably be a very simple question.... but I'm new to this and just need a little help.

I am using Silent Wave for my site.  I would like for the header on the main page to show the name of my site instead of "Silent Wave."    Can some tell me how I would make that change?

Thanks very much for any advice...
Badger

big_sky_badger

TigPT

Hello,

I'm gotting problems with silent wave after upgrade to 2.0 RC2.

Have anyone upgraded to 2.0 RC2 using silent wave?

Antechinus

The theme has not been revised for RC2 yet. That's why it doesn't say "RC2" on the download page. ;)

And no, I don't know how soon Bikken will do it.

TigPT

Thanks for the feedback, I will try make some revises on it with my low knowlage, and submit updates if have any success.

Robin Hood

Can someone help me to make this teme streeching to fit the screen, because it's a problem if someone use large resolution. Thanks in advance.

Bikken

Theme updated for SMF 2.0 RC3

wiecher

pulldown menus is that posible ?

Antechinus

I did a tutorial for those ages ago, over at Dziner in their Silent Wave board. Check it out. :)

ARG01

Quote from: wiecher on April 28, 2011, 06:22:28 PM
pulldown menus is that posible ?

If you are talking about the main navigation menu, all of our RC5 versions include dropdown nav menus by default.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

lhz

There will be a update for 2.0.1 ? Great work, thanks.

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: