News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Team System

Started by GC, August 03, 2007, 04:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erlend_sh

Does A.I. BOT have a discussion forum or something where it's possible to check up on his progress?..

A.I. BOT

I have a website yes, gotbase.org

Just to let everyone know, sorry for the delay, I'v been very very busy. I have however completed SMF Rivals. I am ready to make a release either tonight or tomorrow morning. Where would I post the MOD to?

As well, dont execpt much from this release, its exactly the same as phpBB3 Rivals (beta2) but there is NO styling, where its a port, its not fully integrated into SMF but it does work with SMF and such.

All seems to be working and such all I need is someone who I can teach how to use Mercurial version control system so they can "style" rivals' templates and such.

So all good news, I need to know where I should post the MOD, please.

Thanks.
SMF Rivals - Clan, ladder and tournament add-on for SMF.

TimUSA

has this been published yet?

Tim

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: TimUSA on October 14, 2007, 05:41:01 AM
has this been published yet?

Tim

It hasn't even been submitted to the mod site yet.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Bigguy

I would like to see this mod as I run a very small clan site. I hope you get it goin. ;)

TOOMUCH4MOST

Gosh... waiting with baited breathe... I need this bad.... I'll help with anything!!!

TimUSA

i feel like i am waiting in line sleeping on the sidewalk for concert tickets!

Jade Elizabeth

dont forget your tent and thermos ;)
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

iGate

A.I. BOT

Hmm, its all done.
I try to add the zip and the package-info.xml file in add a new mod page ... it tells me "You must upload a package file containing package-info.xml which contains the package id when submitting a mod to this site"

Any ideas?
package-indo.xml is in the zip and is added to "Files Associated With MOD".

FOR NOW:
Go to http://www.gotbase.org/smfrivals.zip ... move the files to the appropriate places in your SMF folders, read "docs/INSTALL" (run the SQL in it, and do the file change!). Then enjoy :)

vbgamer45

The mod site error is because you have the package-info.xml in a folder above when you open the zip file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Jade Elizabeth

it does all the said above?

A.I. BOT

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 21, 2007, 11:19:17 PM
The mod site error is because you have the package-info.xml in a folder above when you open the zip file.

Where should my package-info.xml be?

noveleion

thanks A.I BOT you are doing a great job. cant wait to see this in action. be interesting to see if it will work with my SMF/TP setup. but if all goes well i might make a donation.

thanks for your hard work.

scope

I got it installed.  I copied everything to the right spots but nothing shows up when I goto "index.php?action=rivals"

What was supposed to happen as far as accessing rivals?

scope

File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Themes/default/rivals.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 63

8: Undefined variable: lang
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Themes/default/rivals.template.php (main sub template - eval?)

8: Undefined index: module
Line: 48

8: Constant CLANS_TABLE already defined
Line: 35

8: Use of undefined constant LADDERS_TABLE - assumed 'LADDERS_TABLE'
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_ladder.php
Line: 44

8: Undefined index: ladder_id
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_ladder.php
Line: 41

8: Use of undefined constant TOURNAMENTS_TABLE - assumed 'TOURNAMENTS_TABLE'
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_tournament.php
Line: 66

8: Undefined index: tournament_id
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_tournament.php

8: Undefined index: clan_session
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_clan.php
Line: 43

8: Undefined index: clan_session
File: /home/pcgenie/public_html/dsk/Sources/rivals/rivals/classes/class_user.php
Line: 60

These are the above errors. 

How do I execute to rerun the database entry creation.  I think that might not have been done.

scope

I don't think the database entries got created.  there is an install.xml that edits the index.php but then there is a file called install and it creates the database entries, but it isnt' called in the install.xml

How can I run the install file to create the entries?

Rasher

Mod needs to be edited there are lots of errors. When modifying the index.php file it should add 'rivals' => array ( 'rivals.php', 'rivals' ), after $actionArray = array(

Also seems that its still in for phpbb :(

Advertisement: