SMF & TP Themes

Started by autobug, March 01, 2008, 08:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autobug

Im looking for themes i can use both with SMF and TinyPortal.

Does anyone know any good places to find themes for both of these, or anywhere i can get one custom made?

Thanks

Jake

Antechinus

Look on the Tiny Portal site. There's a stack of them there.

autobug

thanks i have looked there already but theres none i really love

Antechinus

Have you looked over the entire site? Because there's quite a few that are in the forum itself rather than the download area.
What sort of thing are you after anyway?

autobug

i really wanted something that stands out well but is also suttle and blue in colour

i havent looked on the forum im doing that just now :D

Antechinus

All of Bloc's are in the downloads area but the other theme sub-forums have a stack of links. Try Crip's Themia. You might like that. Another option is to get a theme and alter the images to suit your taste.

autobug

thanks dude ill check them out :D

Gary

Many themes on the theme site are either compatible with standalone SMF or Tinyportal in the same package or have a separate Tinyportal package.

There's also a guide on TP that'll help you convert a standalone SMF Theme to be compatible with TP as well if I remember right.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Antechinus

You do remember right. It's a fairly gnarly bit of coding for beginners though.

Rumbaar

If you find you've search both TP & SMF theme section and can't find anything you like.  You might have to take a theme that is almost complete and modify it to your needs or post in the Help Wanted section and try and get someone who can create a theme for you.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

autobug

cheers for that Rumbaar i will give that a go :D

Advertisement: