News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

IPB 2.2.0 to SMF - Error in smileys

Started by Bann, August 09, 2007, 08:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bann

Error message I get when converting:

Converting smileys... Unsuccessful!
This query:

ALTER TABLE `horked_db`.smf_smileys
    ORDER BY LENGTH(code) DESC;

Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LENGTH(code) DESC' at line 2

Any ideas on what I can do to fix it? I downloaded the 2.0 converter from the download section, replaced the .sql piece and kept the convert.php since I did not see any others around.

Bann

worse yet, I hit try again and it comes out with:

Converting...
Successful.
Recalculating forum statistics... Successful.

The normal stuff with the check box to delete convertor etc...and then at the bottom of the screen:

onvert.php on line 1335 PHP Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1354 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1827 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1828 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1827 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1828 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1827 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1828 PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1377 PHP Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1378 PHP Notice: Undefined index: name in D:\www\html\Horked\smf\convert.php on line 1454

Any way to get this fixed and the convertor to rerun? It has copied members over, but none of the actual boards or posts are there....

Bann

I've now also tried the updated convert.php I found when searching the forums. (honestly, the download section *should* be updated as well)

Still does not work, same error. I've tried to comment out the smileys comment as I had seen suggested on some threads, does not help. Problem still there.

SleePy

open invision22_to_smf.sql

Find:
ALTER TABLE {$to_prefix}smileys
ORDER BY LENGTH(code) DESC;

Replace:
ALTER TABLE {$to_prefix}smileys
ORDER BY code DESC;

This is a MySQL issue btw and not an issue with SMF or the converters.

Anyways, you should be able to convert hopefully from there on without errors.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: