Annonce FelBlog 0.92a for SMF

Started by feline, August 10, 2007, 06:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feline

Quote from: elfreakz on December 13, 2007, 11:26:17 AM
im using smf 1.1.4 with tp... install succesful but i dont see any link to blog and also no felbog setting in admin??? i clean install, and isntall again with default theme, still nothing.. why?
On the default theme, you find a 'BLOG' button at top.
The FelBlog admin you find inside the Felblog Navbar after click on the 'BLOG' button ..

Fel

feline

Quote from: hugodiaz on December 13, 2007, 11:31:33 AM
Was this mod ever approved by the SMF team? ???
No, the SMF team wont approve the mod .. why? I don't no.
You can read the story to this on my forum ...

Fel

trnt94

I found a bug in it... when you are at the forum, it has the admin tab highlighted, any help?

elfreakz

Quote from: feline on December 14, 2007, 05:54:14 AM
im using smf 1.1.4 with tp... install succesful but i dont see any link to blog and also no felbog setting in admin??? i clean install, and isntall again with default theme, still nothing.. why?
The FelBlog admin you find inside the Felblog Navbar after click on the 'BLOG' button ..

Fel
Quote from: feline on December 14, 2007, 05:54:14 AM

Fel

nope i still cannot see the BLOG button at top of the default theme.

during my installation, this is the testing result..

1.     Extract File     ./xhtmlconfig.php     
2.    Extract Tree    ./Themes/default/../../Themes    
3.    Extract Tree    ./Sources/../Sources    
4.    Extract Tree    ./Sources/../xhtml-editor    
5.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german.php    Skipping file
12.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.german.php    Skipping file
13.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german-utf8.php    Skipping file
14.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.german-utf8.php    Skipping file
15.    Execute Code    felblog_install.php

????

Bancherd

Quote from: trnt94 on December 13, 2007, 08:14:17 PM
A VERY nice mod, I am using it on my site.

Agreed.  I am using it as well.

Atheo

Has anyone here found a workaround for not being able to use wysiwyg  editor?  Ive done everything stated on her site but can not get it to work.

SMF 1-1-5

d58e7

Is there anyway to display a specific person's recent blog posts? I wanted to add that into profiles but I'm not sure what the code to call the recent posts for a specific user is.

eclipsenow

My thing is not wanting a blog for each user, but THE blog for THE website. In other words, I want a home page that represents the latest news and thoughts from the LEADERS of our forum. What's the best SMF plug in for this, and are there any blogs that are already themed with existing attractive SMF themes?
* Please don't PM me for help, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYWAY!
* Please tick your thread as "resolved" when after you have implemented solutions to your problem

Eclipse Now predicts...
2015: Airlines bankrupt, freight routes collapse, agricultural crisis and the "Greater Depression" begins. Welcome to the end of the oil age!  (We had better leave oil before it leaves us!)

Joe N

Quote from: feline on August 10, 2007, 08:08:42 PM
exactly ...
only registered user can download

btw .. I have uplad this to the Mod area
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=897

Fel

I wish they still had it.

They have it on my schools one and its quite cool!
Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

Bec

anyone know if this is still getting support? been checking on the site for a while and its always closed for maintenance.....

Quote from: eclipsenow on January 21, 2009, 01:01:47 AM
My thing is not wanting a blog for each user, but THE blog for THE website. In other words, I want a home page that represents the latest news and thoughts from the LEADERS of our forum. What's the best SMF plug in for this, and are there any blogs that are already themed with existing attractive SMF themes?

if you find one i would love to know! ive got felblog installed but it creates to many errors, had a look ages ago when i installed it so maybe there is one now...

Joe N

Quote from: Bec on February 20, 2009, 08:36:59 AM
anyone know if this is still getting support? been checking on the site for a while and its always closed for maintenance.....

Quote from: eclipsenow on January 21, 2009, 01:01:47 AM

if you find one i would love to know! ive got felblog installed but it creates to many errors, had a look ages ago when i installed it so maybe there is one now...

Have you got the mod?

Bec

sure do!  have it installed on my site

Joe N

Quote from: Bec on February 20, 2009, 08:49:58 AM
sure do!  have it installed on my site

Could you possibly attach the mod?

Joe

Bec

not sure if it will be too big or not... but ill give it a go shortly, need to update the package info for the install to work!

Bec

here you go Joe! has been updated so you shouldn't have any problems with the install!  ;D

Joe N

Quote from: Bec on February 20, 2009, 09:34:27 AM
here you go Joe! has been updated so you shouldn't have any problems with the install!  ;D

Cheers!

Neverhurry

i love this wonderful mod, please anybody can share a Felblog 0.95alpha with me?

Hi, Bancherd, i found your site with Felblog 0.95alpha, would you please tell me what are the changes in 0.95alpha towards 0.941? and would you mind give one to try? thank you!
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

MrMorph

Yeah that would be cool for me too.

Anyone else noticed that the calendar links don't seem to work right ?

If I click on one of the dates it doesn't show the entries for that day.

I've tried it out on a live site I found and the calendar doesn't seem to work right there either.

Neverhurry

After using felblog for 3 days, i found out that the date_created time of the blog has exactly 7 hours difference from my real local time, say i wrote something at today 6:00 am (this is the forum time and my local time, my server time is yesterday 23:00 pm), but it show the time: Today 13 pm.

Because my server is in US and there is a 7 hours difference, so i set the forum time zone to +7, and the forum shows correct time, but felblog shows my local time +7, so that means felblog add twice from my server time zone....

any ideas, did you have same experience, i hope fel or some of you guys who used felblog before will come here and notice my problem and tell me how to repair it. Any help will be highly appreciated. thank you.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Advertisement: