News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Scout Theme

Started by Rob Roye, December 12, 2006, 12:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Roye

Anyone make a Cub / Boy Scout theme? I've been trying to find one for my scout pack and have had zero luck. I also have zero skill with graphics, so have resorted to a bit of asking.

I'd appreciate anything anyone could come up with.
One day it will be a brave new tomorrow. Humanity will soar to new heights and achieve new and great things that will impact far more than just us. We will be known far and wide for the many good things we will do and have entire populations in awe of us. But for now at least, the world still sucks.

Soulgirl

Hey!  I'd like to help you :D  I could do a banner for you!  Where is your site?  Have you got some photos from your troop I could use?

My Dad was a scout! http://www.ukscouts.com/

Rob Roye

I'll PM the info to you. Much appreciate the offer of help.
One day it will be a brave new tomorrow. Humanity will soar to new heights and achieve new and great things that will impact far more than just us. We will be known far and wide for the many good things we will do and have entire populations in awe of us. But for now at least, the world still sucks.

Rob Roye

I sent you the address. Thanks!
<blatant begging>
Anyone else interested, perhaps it might be ice to make a complete theme for Cub Scouts of Boy Scouts. We are non-profit and all of the adults volunteer. We can't afford to pay, but it sure would help get SMF out there and help the Scouts. :)
</blatant begging>

Advertisement: