Buttongenerator with GIF support

Started by Webby, November 03, 2004, 09:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.M.A

Oh .. me bad  :-[
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Webby

No prob :)

Many people use the generator, but this is the first question I get to use cyrillic.

I would prefer to have more / other buttons myself ;)

Slack

Vey nice job on the button generator.  For the SMF style buttons -- would it be possible to choose a custom button color like is done with the font color? (eg enter RGB values?)

Good Work!

tFF

Quote from: Webby on March 09, 2005, 01:19:01 PM
Are there more members who want this ?!

Cyrillic fonts support?

Yeah, I want this. And I know many others who would say great thanx for such an improvement...
So it goes...

fermachine

Webby

At this time I have no host for it anymore. Got into an arguement with my former business partner and now I've lost the space to host it on.....

archiebald

Looks like I arrived too late  :(

Webby, if you are planning to get this online again at anytime I would like to create buttons using UTF-8 for Japanese language.  Is that possible?

thanks

Archie

MrFlicks

Quote from: Webby on November 03, 2004, 09:52:58 AM
Hi there :)

I've been busy making my buttongenerator work with GIF support and adjusting the scripts. And I succeeded as you can see on :

http://buttongenerator.m2mdesign.nl

Please let me know what you think of it and maybe there are members who want their buttonsets on it : just send them to me.

[edit]

Added a few colors to the SMF buttonsets : dark blue, green, grey, orange, red and yellow.

[/edit]

THis link does not work :'(
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

archiebald

Mr Flicks,
If you read the three or four posts just above yours including the two above, this has been explained.

Archie

Miraenda

Webby, you could host it on my dedicated server depending on if you can give me an estimate of how much bandwidth and stuff it will take.  I have a few other people (mostly friends) hosted on my server.  It would just be a test account, though, so I would hope you would only put SMF stuff like this onto it and not production things (if you want to do that, you will have to pay for the account with me).

You can check the speeds in the links on my sig, all are on that server.  It has cPanel and Fantastico included as well. PM me if you are interested.

I need to add that anyone else, this offer is only for Webby, so please do not PM asking me to host your site on my server. I don't want to overload it as it is for my production sites primarily. Thanks for understanding. :)

MrFlicks

Ill do you a swap for hosting

How much banwidth does it use.

I want to get a site sorted called

www.custom-homepage.com which would allow people to choose there start page design to a certain extent free

With a little advertising.

or for say $5 they could have ads removed (Unless they can do it their self of course) or for Whatever price a designer would charge they can get theyre own page done to whatever standard they require
if that makes sense then the work on such a project would be worth hosting in exchange as well as a deal on the ads placed on the www.custom-homepage.com ad supported free versions

What do you think?  I have a reseller hosting account so letr me know how much bandwidth and maybe we can cut a deal?
MrFlicks

Webby

It's back up again.

I've parked it at yabb.nl, so the new link is :

http://buttongenerator.yabb.nl

Enjoy :)

Webby

Quote from: archiebald on April 02, 2005, 12:08:21 AM
Looks like I arrived too late  :(

Webby, if you are planning to get this online again at anytime I would like to create buttons using UTF-8 for Japanese language.  Is that possible?

thanks

Archie

When someone can tell me HOW I can add this ?!

tFF

May be adding Arial Unicode font would solve the problem?
It weighs 22Mb...  :)

later. in reply (in order not to spam the thread):
Yeah, as far as i can see this font supports many languages with japanese as well.
Hence, it really weighs 22Mb.
Sure, working with unicode may require generator's script tuning, but it can help not only with japanese.
So it goes...

Webby

MrFlicks

I cant get this to generate Buttons properly it keeps genrating

The first letter followed by weird symbols?
MrFlicks

archiebald

Webby,
You could try MS Gothic as an alternative, a mere 8MB.

Pretty Perlease   8)  8)

Archie

Webby

Quote from: MrFlicks on April 04, 2005, 09:23:20 AM
I cant get this to generate Buttons properly it keeps genrating

The first letter followed by weird symbols?

You are using the wrong font. With the font you are using you MUST use CAPITALS, try it ;)

Webby

Quote from: archiebald on April 04, 2005, 09:38:53 AM
Webby,
You could try MS Gothic as an alternative, a mere 8MB.

Pretty Perlease   8)  8)

Archie

Well, mail me......or give me a link for it.

archiebald

Webby,
I have sent you a PM with the details for the font.

Archie

Advertisement: