News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Problem with sessions

Started by sektor, June 19, 2007, 04:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sektor

Ostrio,

we have managed to sync all the users that did not exist on the mos_acl table.
However, SOME of the new users (i use SMF as registration option) do NOT get added to the mos_acl table! Not all though...some of them, and i don't understand when that happans.

If you are willing to look at it, please inform me so i can grant you access

Thanx

Orstio

Just curious -- was this Joomla installation moved from another server, or perhaps restored from a backup?

Can you check to see that your mos_core_acl_aro table and your mos_core_acl_groups_aro_map table both have a field set to auto_increment?

sektor

Quote from: Orstio on July 18, 2007, 05:17:47 PM
Just curious -- was this Joomla installation moved from another server, or perhaps restored from a backup?

Can you check to see that your mos_core_acl_aro table and your mos_core_acl_groups_aro_map table both have a field set to auto_increment?

Yes. This is a mambo installation 2 years old, have changed about 4-5 servers...
Let me check that

anna.young

That is interesting as I have the same problem.  I have 450 members in SMF and only 377 in Joomla.

My mos_core_acl_groups_aro_map was NOT set to auto_increments.  I changed it.  I guess I will not know if it works until new members register AND come back...

Anna
Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

anna.young

At the same time there are members shown as 'registered' in Joomla which were never approved in SMF.  The 'last visit' field for those members is left blank...  Bizarre...?

Anna
Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

sektor

Quote from: Orstio on July 18, 2007, 05:17:47 PM

Yes, both of these tables have auto_increment set.

sektor

Ortrio,

Please, let's get down to this so we may track the problem.
anna.young has also the same issues, it seems that in some configuration there's a problem with the ACL tables. I know there is to my.

Please get in touch with me so i may give you full access to my server so you may find where the problem is.

Thanx

sektor

Getting back to this.

Is there a change that this issue is because of the eAccelerator php cache that i'm using on the server?

Advertisement: