News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Hope

Started by Mick., June 03, 2014, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Hope is a professional light custom theme with social, links, About and more. Perfect for religious groups.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Hope Demo

SaltedWeb

Question how do you edit the words hope on the theme?

Thank You
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Deaks

that would be the logo and only way to change it would be for you to upload your logo into the custom folder in images calling your logo the same name logo.png so it ovewrwrites, or upload your logo to custom folder and update the call in index.css or just update teh call to whatever url you have your logo at
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

SaltedWeb

Thank you I will do one of those was not sure of the logo as I could not right click it on the page.
I will dl in FTP and take a look thank you.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

SaltedWeb

Hi there, made transparent and replaced it , nice clean theme thank you . I like the structure and how clean
it is very nice.

thuybk

Advertisement: