News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How do i convert SMF to PHPBBFM

Started by [AF]Jimmy, November 06, 2004, 12:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottb

All I have to say is whatever floats your boat.

bigmo

I love SMF

I understand why peeps would want a converter but they are knocking on the wrong door... It's the responsibility of the destination board to arrange for this.. So please direct all outbound migration queries to whichever s/w u want to convert to..

We SMF user are more than happy to help you convert to our board...

EG

total madness!  SMF is by far the most superior forum I have ever come across! for its functions and flexibility!  HEY! and how about giving them time ???  WAaaahhh! OH no some ppl are TOO impatient!

I really dont get how can you diss SMF ???  its totally flexible, and as Oldiesmann says with solutions to your problems .............. it seems to me that you simply havent explored its capabilities enough!

we have over 30 member ranks on our forum, and each one can have whatever image we choose to give them!  the majority are single member ranks too!

As for not being enough themes!!! HOW DAMN lazy is that!!!!  Like dont you want to do ANYTHING to your forum to make it your own ???  Or do you want to be molly coddled the whole way along ???

GAH!  I think you just cant be arsed to get your keyboard out ::)

Jerry

Some people just don't have time to mess with settings, and are used to using other forums. . . I am currently helping nick out with his SMF forums, and posted as a reply to the SMF to PHPBB topic on the phpbb site that Iwould be happy to help them waiting on a converter to try and change thier opinion on SMF ;D

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

EG

you know

Im generally of the opnion that, if Ive paid for it, I dont expect to have to do much work on it...

but if I havent... then Im expected to get my hands dirty!

Jerry

Well you pay for Invision and Vbulletin and you still have to ge your hands dirty ;D

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

EG

Advertisement: