Image Zoom Tag

Started by Windy, September 21, 2007, 11:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windy

Link to Mod

Image Zoom Tag Package v1.0
-----------------------------------
Adds one new tag, which allows images to be zoomed in and out.  Requires Javascript to be enabled, on image hover a box will pop up below with different levels of zoom that can be picked from.
All unsolicited PM's will be ignored.  Any support requests should go in their topics.

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

Mods are only updated to the latest same major version of smf on request.

kamili34

Any screens ? It would be grat  :P

Windy

All unsolicited PM's will be ignored.  Any support requests should go in their topics.

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

kamili34

MinasC

installed great but i don't see how it is used ! no popup while hovering over a posted image !

Windy

whoops, forgot to mention that it's a new tag

[imgzoom]URL HERE[/imgzoom]

for any additional themes you'll also need into include the js file for it.

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

MinasC

ok it works , but shouldn't it put a new button to post.template.php ? i also noticed that when you use this mod , inkImageToOriginalSize mod doesn't work ! (conflict maybe ?)

Windy

eh, guess I forgot to give it a button since i'm always typing in bb codes by hand lol

the other mod I assume performs modifications on the img tag, since this is a separate tag there should be no conflict.

if that mod isn't working properly it's probably got something to do with issues with that mod.

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

MinasC

don't know programming details but the other mod makes each image clickable and when you click it a popup shows the image on its original size . when someon uses your mod in an image it's not clickable (i don't know if it's a conflict or not) !

i liked your mod very much but i think the appropriate button is a nessecity ! is it possible for you to add it ?

thnx !

tom155

works good for me to but the button would be a plus thats so the members of the forum would know it is there. ;D

Windy

Ok, I've added a new version that's compatible with 1.1.4 and includes a button.

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

MinasC

thnx for that ! do we uninstall first ?

Windy

My Mods

Image Zoom Tag
Image Quote Removal
Color Picker
Additional Polls
Simple Awards System

MinasC

done ! much better now , thnx !

Garry1953

tsmalmbe

The 1x 2x 3x 4x line is pretty ugly - I would prefer something that hovers over the image instead. But it installed ok, and does its job anyway.
..:: http://www.kontrollrummet.com - Studio och musik ::.. RSS?

__mansonklan__

For any additional themes you'll also need into include the js file for it?????

Please include some instructions for newbies like me, do i just upload the js from your mod in my other themes or do i have to copy a line from the default theme somewhere and paste in my other themes?
it works on my default perfect just would like to add to some other themes.
PLEASE HELP ME!
THANKS FOR THE MOD!

kat

I'm just getting a blank post.

Most odd.

Actually, it's only me that can't see anything. It's OK for everyone else.

Weird.

One other thing, if I may be so bold...

In darker themes, such as Helios, Alienation, etc. the "x1 x2 x4 x8" is invisible. Is there an edit that can be made to the js to allow for that, by any chance?

falguni1

perro88

hum it should work with the max width/height option of smf

Advertisement: