Slovenščina (Slovenian)

Started by BIG_Yack, September 23, 2007, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG_Yack

Hello!

Need quick responses.

I would like to report a mistake at the download section (language download...). You mixed up the Slovenian and Slovakian language, because the same files (the same language) is in the both (Slovenian and Slovakian) packages.

And now my question. I will instal Simple Machines Forum 1.1.3 and I need Slovenian lang for it. Where could I get it (the real one).

Thank you for all of your replies.
Regards,
BIG_Yack

Daniel D.

Daniel D.

BIG_Yack

Heelo!

I checked the language download section again and I downloaded the files under "Slovene [381]", but thet was never Slovene...

Any ideas?

Daniel D.

I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm waiting for updated files from the translator. He didn't response to my email weeks ago, see the following topics:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=180482.0
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=179261.msg1157744#msg1157744

BIG_Yack

Hello!

On my site, my users are alredy asking me what's with the slovenina language... So... If you could please solve this problem (more quick).

Daniel D.

Quote from: Daniel D. on September 24, 2007, 01:59:18 PM
I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm waiting for updated files from the translator. He didn't response to my email weeks ago, see the following topics:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=180482.0
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=179261.msg1157744#msg1157744

I still search someone who will translate Slovenian! Who is willing to help?

donkeyslo

You can count me in ... how much of the work is still to be done? Contact me...

Daniel D.

I don't know how much is already translated. I can email you the files - but I think most is Slovak, so you've to change those strings.

donkeyslo

Quote from: Daniel D. on October 28, 2007, 02:24:19 PM
I don't know how much is already translated. I can email you the files - but I think most is Slovak, so you've to change those strings.
No need to bother then...i have found some translations of the 1.1.3 version, the frontend is mostly translated, the backend only partialy... don't know how fast i can manage to translate the admin section, probably no faster than in two weeks...will do my best...

Daniel D.

Thanks! If you're willing to help doing the 2.0 translation, I'll email you the files, too.

donkeyslo

Ok, email the english 2.0 files... I have one further question...i took a look at some other languages, german at particular, and saw that there are also images translated...is it possible to get psd or any other format which is editable, so i can edit the text ... and i would need the fonts as well...

Daniel D.

donkeyslo

At first I must appologize for not being able to translate much yet...we got some great project at work so I don't have much time...Some of you offered your help, so let's get some use of it. I'll list the names of the files and check the ones that are translated, if anyone wishes to translate a file, let me know and I will indicate it so we won't do double work. I'm attaching the files that i've got.

Admin.slovenian.php [done]
Errors.slovenian.php [partially]
Help.slovenian.php [untranslated - translating donkeyslo]
Index.slovenian.php [done]
Install.slovenian.php [untranslated]
Login.slovenian.php [partially]
ManageBoards.slovenian.php [partially]
ManageCalander.slovenian.php [untranslated]
ManageMembers.slovenian.php [partially]
MenagePermissions.slovenian.php [partially]
ManageSmileys.slovenian.php [partially]
Manual.slovenian.php [untranslated]
Modifications.slovenian.php [untranslated]
ModSettings.slovenian.php [partially]
Packages.slovenian.php [done]
PersonalMassage.slovenian.php [done]
Post.slovenian.php [done]
Profile.slovenian.php [done, needs revision]
Reports.slovenian.php [untranslated]
Search.slovenian.php [partially]
Settings.slovenian.php [done]
Stats.slovenian.php [done]
Themes.slovenian.php [done]
Who.slovenian.php [done]
Wireless.slovenian.php [partially]

When you've finished translating a file, please send it to me and i will update the package file and mark it as done.
Tnx!
Greetings Matej

Daniel D.

I'll catch this package and upload it on the download page. :)

gregor3000

Hello,

Could someone with propper authorisation please check the files under archive and Slovenian version of forum and remove the Slovak version that is hiding under this title. It can be very confusing.

Slovenian is nothing like Slovakian language.

Daniel D.

I know this problem and will delete them. Problem is, that you've to wait for new files. I contacted the translators, but nobody answered.

gregor3000

Doesn't matter. You can delete the false ones anyway as they are completelly useless...

Daniel D.

I already deleted the slovenian package.

Advertisement: