Joomla and SMF bridge go or no go?

Started by fototrust, September 25, 2007, 05:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fototrust

Hello all,

I got the announcement today that there is a new version of SMF. I was under the impression that the SMF bridge with Joomla was done so I haven't been here for quite awhile.

For old times sake I took a peek here and see talk of upgrading to the bridge for the new SMF version and even see a sticky post regarding progress on a Joomla 1.5 bridge.

What is going on? Have things changed and there is now an updated bridge available? Before I get jumped on to read the posts, I have. I see posts clearly stating the bridge is done along with posts talking otherwise. Thanks in advance for any assistance with my confusion.

Thank you.

Kindred

There are no posts that say the bridge is continuing.

Even in the Joomla 1.5 sticky post, there is clearly a link pointing to the "discontinued" thread.

There is no upgrade for the bridge, but current bridges will continue to work with SMF 1.1.4 and joomla 1.0.12
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: