Previous topic - Next topic

sinner-rus

Link to Mod

Hide Edited Line Version 1.0.0
By: Sinner-rus
http://www.kidsforum.kulichki.ru [nofollow]

Mod Information:
For 2.0 RC2; 2.0 RC3

Mod can turn off line, that appear after message edit.

Translation:
Russian = Sinner-rus
English = Sinner-rus

:::::::::::::::::::::::
ICQ for help: 359154799

Changelog:
Version 1.0.0 (March 18, 2010)
- First release.

=================================================

Скрытие полосы редактирования, Версия 1.0.0
Разработчик: Sinner-rus
http://www.kidsforum.kulichki.ru [nofollow]

Информация о моде:
Для 2.0 RC2; 2.0 RC3

Мод может отключить полосу, которая появляется после редактирования сообщения.

Переводы:
Русский = Sinner-rus
Английский = Sinner-rus

:::::::::::::::::::::::::
ICQ для помощи: 359154799

Обновления:
Версия 1.0.0 (Март 18, 2010)
- Первый релиз.
I am not supported by anyone. And never was. And never will.

ishy

I've turned on the mod and made sure it's enabled for admins, and I am still not sure how to remove the edit line.

sinner-rus

Quote from: ishy on April 26, 2010, 08:38:26 AM
I've turned on the mod and made sure it's enabled for admins, and I am still not sure how to remove the edit line.
"Edit line" will remove ONLY in new posts. In old posts it won't work.

In future i will try to made function, which will can delete all edited line in all posts.

RML

Sorry to say but the settings a bit confused. It says "Disable for Admins (Moders / Users):" and actually it will be enabled when you check the box next to it.  :) Great mod anyway, I was looking for something like this. Thanks.  :D

ishy

Quote from: RML on April 26, 2010, 09:47:02 AM
Sorry to say but the settings a bit confused. It says "Disable for Admins (Moders / Users):" and actually it will be enabled when you check the box next to it.  :) Great mod anyway, I was looking for something like this. Thanks.  :D

That might be my problem as well....

sinner-rus

Good news! In the next version of the mod, that will realise very soon, it will be new function - delete all "edit line", that was being before the mod was setup.

RML

I have a problem. I installed the mod, it works fine for admin but not for the moderators. It doesn't matter if I check the box next to Disable for Moders or not, the edited line doesn't display if the moderators edit a post.
And I have this error in the error logs for moderators: Undefined index: is_user

Update:
I did some test, if it's enabled for admins it's enabled for moders and users as well no matter if the boxes for them are checked or not.

poolhall

This is funny. :) This mod, which is tagged for SMF 2.0, does what SMF 2.0 has as its default functionality. Check Administration Center - Configuration - Themes and Layout - Theme Settings - Show last modification date on modified posts. ;)

sinner-rus

Quote from: poolhall on April 29, 2010, 12:11:19 AM
This is funny. :) This mod, which is tagged for SMF 2.0, does what SMF 2.0 has as its default functionality. Check Administration Center - Configuration - Themes and Layout - Theme Settings - Show last modification date on modified posts. ;)
This option can disable it for ALL forum members, but my mod can disable only for admins/moders/users.

RML, ok, i check it and will try to fix it.

rocknroller

hola, thanks for this mod.

I have problem in smf 2.0 rc 2. this is error log.

in this line

post.php
Undefined index: is_user
if (!$user_info['is_admin'] && $user_info['is_mod'] && $user_info['is_user'] && (time() - $row['poster_time'] > $modSettings['edit_wait_time'] || $user_info['id'] != $row['id_member']))

sinner-rus

HEY! Big update!
Now with new settings and 1.1.11 support!

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2495

Full changelog:
Version 1.1.0 (August 13, 2010):
~ Add German translation.
~ Add 1.1.11 support.
~ Fixed many bugs.
~ Add new system of control groups "hide edited line" (in manager of permissions!!!)
~ For SMF2.0 RC2, RC3: Add integration with Reason For Editing Mod (works only when Hide Edited Line ON!)
~ Some new things in installator.
~ Add British English.
~ UTF-8 support.

Русский ченжлог:
Версия 1.1.0 (Август 13, 2010)
~ Добавлен немецкий перевод.
~ Добавлена поддержка SMF 1.1.11.
~ Исправлено много ошибок.
~ Добавлена новая система контроля групп, разрешённым "hide edited line" (теперь всё ~ редактируется через менеджер привилегий!!!)
~ Для SMF 2.0 RC2, RC3: Добавлена интеграция с Reason For Editing Mod (работает только когда Hide Edited Line включен!)
~ Обновлен инсталлятор.
~ Добавлен британский английский.
~ Поддержка UTF-8.

Все качаем!)

Bugo

Если уж делаете, так делайте нормально...

sinner-rus

Bugo, упсь) Вроде исправил...

RML

I was waiting for it. :)
But... I have installed the mod. There was an error for ManageSettings.php.

I have this line:
//   Mod authors, once again, if you have a whole section to add do it AFTER this line, and keep a comma at the end.

instead of this:
//  Mod authors, add any settings UNDER this line. Include a comma at the end of the line and don't remove this statement!!

I edited that file manually anyway, but I do not have this settings.

So I can't turn the mod on/off. Any idea?

sinner-rus

RML, this is your problem) i have just installed SMF 2.0 RC3 on the local server and i did't have this problem with mod. May be other mods made errors in ManageSettings.php and change some strings. Please, delete this mod in code (not with uninstaller) and intall it again.
OR write me in ICQ 348317 and i say you, how to simple make options)

Reefer

Used to use the previous version but it never worked properly. Have now installed the new one and Yipeeee! It finally works! The options to change the permissions under each membergroup is what we've been looking for, for ages! Great stuff, well done!  ;D

Agent Spectre

Great mod. Worked flawlessly on my forum.
Have since upgraded to RC5... will there be support for this version?

MovedGoalPosts

Shame this can't be installed for SMF 2 RC5 in it's current form.  Any thoughts on what needs to be changed to get it to work?

Markco

Please update for 2.0Gold

Thank's
Sorry, I use the on-line translator ("Reverso") French / English

shazoo!

Has anyone tried this for 2.0.2?

Advertisement: