News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF version of VBgarage and Timeslips database

Started by SVT242, November 13, 2004, 07:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnikron

[nofollow]

pulkit

WOW !!! i really need this ... i have a forum for motorcycles and if I could edit the fields for such a mod and put it up my site it would be awsome ... please let me know if this is possible ...

SBGamesCone

We have a thread over on smfgarage.com [nofollow] that is discussing features for the initial release. I suggest you head on over there and let us know what you are looking for.

pulkit

cool ... but do let me know if this mod is still under testing ... is it available to install on SMF 1.1.1 ??

SBGamesCone

Quote from: pulkit on December 21, 2006, 03:03:36 PM
cool ... but do let me know if this mod is still under testing ... is it available to install on SMF 1.1.1 ??

This mod is just beginning development. The holidays are going to extend development a little longer than I would like, but we are aiming for a quick road of development.

RRasco

Quote from: pulkit on December 20, 2006, 09:04:15 PM
WOW !!! i really need this ... i have a forum for motorcycles and if I could edit the fields for such a mod and put it up my site it would be awsome ... please let me know if this is possible ...

it will definitely be customizable seeing as how i also run a motorcycle site.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

pulkit

I signed up at the website too ... Sorry, can't help test anything ... Don't know anything about php or SQL to start with ...
Still, I think it's worth asking if the mod has been developed for motorcycle forums ??

SBGamesCone

Quote from: pulkit on March 01, 2007, 07:19:51 AM
I signed up at the website too ... Sorry, can't help test anything ... Don't know anything about php or SQL to start with ...
Still, I think it's worth asking if the mod has been developed for motorcycle forums ??

We are still in the development phase, but yes, it was designed primarily for Bike forums.

pulkit

just went through the feature list ... NICE man !! I found a lotta things that I didn't expect at 1st but they are soo cool !!

How do I request a feature to be added ??

RRasco

just post it up in the feature requests forum...

http://www.smfgarage.com/forums/index.php?board=2.0

there are also some features not listed yet...such as track times and a vehicle blog.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

SBGamesCone

pulkit

starman

I have registered to SMFGarage, I'm very interested, we have a cars site here: hxxp:dpcmx.net [nonactive] with SMF and TP.

Stigmartyr

What's the status of this mod?  I also run a car site and was looking for a timeslip/vehicle database mod.  I run SMF 2 RC2 and wanted to know if the mod was still compatible

Mick.

Quote from: Stigmartyr on May 15, 2010, 11:20:10 PM
What's the status of this mod?  I also run a car site and was looking for a timeslip/vehicle database mod.  I run SMF 2 RC2 and wanted to know if the mod was still compatible

He's been missing in action for ages.  School i believe.

Stigmartyr

Quote from: bluedevil on May 15, 2010, 11:29:52 PM
Quote from: Stigmartyr on May 15, 2010, 11:20:10 PM

He's been missing in action for ages.  School i believe.

Hey - so, has anyone tried using the compatibility feature to trick their SMF2 RCx install to use this mod?  I'm thinking of trying it, but not sure we don't want to start from scratch with the SMF2x sites...

Stigmartyr

droganto

Is this project still going. What about contcating poyntesm from phpBBGarage, is already made. Maybe a link or something. Or less offer pay or donation to someone so they can start this garage idea. VBulleting has Vhoist why can SMF has its own. Not Fair  :-\

Stigmartyr

Quote from: droganto on May 25, 2010, 03:27:57 PM
Is this project still going. What about contcating poyntesm from phpBBGarage, is already made. Maybe a link or something. Or less offer pay or donation to someone so they can start this garage idea. VBulleting has Vhoist why can SMF has its own. Not Fair  :-\

What he said.  This is incredibly important.  There are ALOT of Car/Truck SMF sites out there, and I am doing my part to convert all the Mustang clubs to SMF.  We need the tools that they need to be available in SMF as well.

If someone takes it over we'll pool donations for them.  Thanks.

Advertisement: