News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Mercury (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, October 25, 2004, 12:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

eizellspende

Hello,

you Theme is really great. I wnat to change the Icons for one topic, where can I change them?
It means all the topics should have the same Icon only one of them should have a different Icon, is there a possibility to mkae this changes?

Thanks

Chris

bloc

I am not sure I follow...the topic icons is something you change when making/editing a topic? The other icons is of course to show if the topic is a poll, locked etc.

the_knight

happy new year .

Your theme is really interesting and cool.
I wonder if it was compatible with the RC2 ???
I'll try ...

bloc

Updated to work with SMF1.1RC2. See first post for download link.

dominik

Realy a great theme. Thx to the creator  8)

dominik

Me again. I have two questions.

1. How i can add something like ">>" at the Button of the Page, to go to the next page. So not only 1 2 [3] 4 but something like << < 1 2 [3] 4 > >>

2. How can i change the Font in the Header? (Titlename)

Baseball_Fan

I love the theme, but I need to add an arcade button. I looked for where to add the code to add a button, and could not find it. How can another button be added to the top (where it lists "home" "help" "profile" etc)??

bloc

Look in index.templae.php under "template_menu". There all buttons are rendered. You can simply copy one of those and adjust the link and image name/path.

steve123

Great theme. I have the integrated chat function installed but when I load your theme I don't see the chat icon anymore. Is there a way I can put the chat icon. Thanks.

bloc

I think you need to modify BoardIndex.template for that. The chat is shown on forum frontpage right?

-!¦[·ÃNÐ¥·]¦!-

Thank you for this theme, nice work, it's my favourite. But, I want to see the title of the forum like a link. When you click the word you go to the home site on www.pupdd.com.ar Is it possible?

(Sorry for my poor English)
URL del foro: http://www.pupdd.com.ar/foro/
Theme usado: Mercury by  Bloc
Versión: SMF 1.1.11

Existant

I love the theme, and just installed it last night.

A question if I may

When a post is stickied, how do I make it so the background of the stick posts, in the list of posts, is slightly darker, so it is more visibly evident that it is sticky?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: