News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Assigning Charter Member Badges

Started by K2, November 15, 2004, 09:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K2

Can someone point me in the right direction? I have a board and I have uploaded a charter member badge to the regular group I made called "Charter Members" The badge shows up in the admin panel when I go to view the groups, but I will be damned if I can get the badge to show up under the people's name that are in that group. Any help on how to make that happen?

Basically I am asking how did you guys here at the SMF forum get the charter member badge to show up under my name?
Disclaimer: Any post that I make infers the phrase IMHO "In my honest opinion" and "Kids, do not try this at home."

Webby

Did you refresh properly ?

If it shows in the admin panel it would certainly have to show up on the board itself :)

A.M.A

Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

K2

I have activated the badges and they show up in the admin section under charter member group. I have put myself and another person in that group by modifying our profiles to assign us to that group but the badge still does not show!
Disclaimer: Any post that I make infers the phrase IMHO "In my honest opinion" and "Kids, do not try this at home."

[Unknown]

It has to be your primary group.  If it's an additional group, it won't be shown.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: