News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfetish

Stupid question here.. I'm not sure if this is the support forum for 2.0 which I have running on my 1.1.11 site. I would like to upgrade to 2.0.2 but do not know where to download it from. Where can I find the download link?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sonicfetish

Midnitelove

Don't be mean to the newbies

SMF 2.0 RC3

javanesse

hello....anybody can help me to modifiying / anybody have an addons for aeva media gallery v1.4 free edition to limiting upload file per day ( 1 file/day ) ?????pls.......thanks before

sorry about my bad english

rickmastfan67

I'm curious, I just downloaded 1.4 so I can upgrade from 1.3a in my forum.  However, I'm also currently making a custom theme right now and I need to know what changes are made to the theme files.  I know the following files in the theme areas are modified (testing in offline forum):

./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php (& utf8 version)
./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.french.php (& utf8 version)
./Themes/default/index.template.php

Does anybody know what specific lines are changed so I can make the proper changes I need to have it work with my custom theme I'm making?  I'm looking at the install-1.1.xml file right now, but I can only find the index.template.php changes in it and not the languages file changes.  Also, it's kinda harder to read in the xml file without being able to "Parse" it here at the site.  Is there a "Parsed" version out there so it's easier to read and manually make the changes?

Thanks.

Spoogs

Oya

the only change it makes to the theme in 1.1 should be the main menu item in index.template.php to add the media buton

slider11111

I have SMF 1.1.11 and Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio 7.0  It just stopped imbedding Video and now posts the link? I cannot unistall it and reinstall it the Mod is gone. I know I can go to noisen but they offer no support and I don't know which mod to use without changing my current smf gallery? What to do.

YogiBear

The link for noisen downloads is http://media.noisen.com/album/180/ but I'm worried when you can you can't uninstall the version you have now. Do you mean it has vanished from your list of Download Packages?

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

str00py

Ok I love this mod but I have one huge problem.
How can I prevent embedding videos in my shoutbox and on the forum, so it's just a link and not a video?

I did read the first post but I just don't understand what to do from there.
Please help.

Oya

you will need to modify the code of the shoutbox but without knowing which one we cant help

str00py

I'm using the TinyPortal Shoutbox.
Also could you tell me how to prevent embedding videos on my forum posts?

Oya

if you dont want to embed any videos go into the admin panel and turn it all off then it wont auto embed in the shoutbox or forum posts

str00py

Yeah but then my embed videos that I posted in the gallery won't work either. :(
So the idea is to have the embed videos only in the gallery and nowhere else.

Oya

did you try what i suggested though

embedding in the gallery is done differently unless you embedded them into the descriptions only (if you have an embedded item that is a youtube video or something it should create a gallery entry which shouldnt be limited to the auto embed options)

str00py

I went to the admin panel - Auto-Embedding - Enable Aeva mod (Master Setting) and turned this on NO.
But after that my videos in the gallery stopped working aswell.

Not sure if that's what you mean though but I think so, sorry if I am wrong,

Oya

ok so lets step back

how did you embed videos in the gallery

i dont really want to tell you how to remove embedding elsewhere because its a change in a lot of places

str00py

Add an item to this album
Then I post my youtube link in the "Or Embed URL (remote videos)" box, and typ the title in the Title box.
That's all.

Advertisement: