eBay BBCode Version 2.0.2

Started by Eclipse16V, July 07, 2009, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_sebas_

Is it possible to capture the metaname description content?   with the title of ítem ?

Gryzor

+1 for Sebtor's proposal.

Also, I've got a problem: the photo from the auctions does not appear, only a link to the auction... what should I check?

Apllicmz

nICE MOD
WHEN Update dont forget portuguese

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
// eBay BBCode MOD by SID-Giessen
$txt['ebay_auction'] = 'Leil&otilde;es eBay';
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>
    <file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
// eBay BBCode MOD by SID-Giessen
$txt['ebay_auction'] = 'Leil&otilde;es eBay';
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

Running Wild

Question = Does anyone have the install file for version 1.2? I have a problem with updating the MOD, SMF somehow still believes that version 1.2 is installed, uninstalling gives me an error ("Unable to find package file!"). Looking around has shown that I might need the install package of version 1.2 (free version) to solve this. Also, the package manager keeps indicating that version 2.0.2 is an older version while it's not.

Gryzor

Just updated to 2.0.2. Still not working as shown.

Inserting just the auction number between the tags gives simply:
eBay auction: #xxxxxxxxx

And no photo.

Also, what is the difference between this and the paid version? Link is down, and I see not much support here... :(

TheListener

Gryzor you should be using 2.0.4 by now.

Were there any errors on install?

Gryzor

Er.... damn me. I meant 2.0.4, apologies :D

And no, no errors, everything went fine (or it would seem), just like with the previous versions... might try looking at the files by hand.

Gryzor

I'm now on 2.06 but the mod still doesn't work as intended; all I get is "eBay auction: #xxxxxxxxxxxx" and no photo or description...

Also, let me ask again - anyone can tell the difference between the free and Pro versions?

AMWebby

I suspect the paid version DID show images but I can find no link to download it anywhere. Anyone have a copy?

Gryzor

Still not working... And the link for the paid version is still down.

Advertisement: