News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Location Mod

Started by Gobalopper, November 19, 2004, 01:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

perlape

its compatible with 2.0.4 forum version?

Kindred

not in the least...   did you even read the first post?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[yub] Lazo

Ok, I know I'm not the first who asks this, but, is there maybe a chance that the mod will be upgraded to a newer version? It really is a nice one.

Dynamic forum signatures v1.2

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[yub] Lazo

Quote from: Kindred on September 26, 2013, 08:00:11 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 05, 2013, 02:12:14 PM
did you even read the first post?

Yes, I did, so I ask do maybe someone will try to upgrade it to a newer version.

Dynamic forum signatures v1.2

Kindred

SInce no one has requested the mod to be switched to them, or even commented on having any interest in this thread, I think the answer is still no.
Слaва
Украинi

R1cho

shame this mod hasn't been updated for 2.0.6 it looks like it had promise

Advertisement: