News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Convert Problem

Started by Rovin, October 29, 2007, 04:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rovin

Please help!
I recently converted by board from YaBB2 to SMF and it went okay except I had an error with the conversion of board polls - I moved on and thought it wasn't a problem.
However, now I don't have any posts or threads showing on my board. But when you view "View the most recent posts on the forum" you can see posts there.

How can I fix this?

My board, http://rovin.exofire.net/forum/index.php.

Thanks.

Rovin

I guess I'll just stay with YaBB then.

SleePy

You should give this time, not as many people know enough about conversion issues so it is a very small field at the moment.

What was the error?
Are you able to convert to Yabb SE? If you do then you can just use the large upgrade file to upgrade to SMF 1.1
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Rovin

I'm not really sure what to do. I have YaBB 2.1 and I downloaded the YaBB 2.1 converter from the Downloads website and I am stuck.

Thanks.

Rovin

I have tried it again and posts don't show up when you view a board, but they do when you view them in the More Stats and Last Posts.

JayBachatero

Sorry for late response.  Where you able to convert?  If not use the converter here. [SMF Converter] Yabb - 2.1
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: