News:

SMF 2.1.3 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toms2056

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 14, 2008, 10:34:14 PM
You need to copy Downloads.template.php to your themes/default folder
Done, still not working. :S I tried on the theme being used, as well as the default theme and neither are working. :(

Tom.

taucher

I also installed the Download-System on my Homepage. Installation went smooth.
But if i upload a file, it allwas has 0kb (i uploaded one xls and one png)
There was no Error after the upload.

Anyone else with this problem?

improv

Oh y, vbgamer45 one of my members found another bug.

Let's say when you uploaded a resource with the upload url and then you want to change the download by a normal upload (upload file) it bugs.

taucher

Quote from: taucher on July 21, 2008, 01:13:08 PM
I also installed the Download-System on my Homepage. Installation went smooth.
But if i upload a file, it allwas has 0kb (i uploaded one xls and one png)
There was no Error after the upload.

Anyone else with this problem?
I dont know why, but now it works ;)

L'AltroWeb

#404
Hi!
I have test in local this excellent mod! ;)
It works fine except for ftp!
I am with altervista and after some MB is a problem to upload a files!
Yes i can send via ftp but i cant see file dimensions...
Please can you fix this problem?
And can you provide also preview option (link to an image) and demo link?
-
@vbgamer45
Yesterday i've send you a pvt, please can you answer?
Thanks in advance, DarkWolf :)

Nibogo

vbgamer45 you can fix the linktree??

For example if i am in:

NIBOGO >> Sub >> Sub2 >> File

I want of appear the parent categorie and the sub-categories in the linktree

thanks

Marcus Forsberg

Would it be possible to edit this so that members can upload a image for there file, so that every one see what it is?

nick09

#407
I can't add Categories. Did I miss it somewheres?

EDIT: Never mind I found it!

IlyZor

Hello.

This downloads pack is lacking a serious feature.

In this mod "view" means view & download.
But it should be separated.

I mean some guests might want to read the description and look at the files. But register to download.

m1ss1nnocent

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I couldnt find it....anyhoo, I have this mod and it works fantastically, but is there a way for me to have my files alphabetical without having to manaually install them that way?

marvineferrer

Quote from: improv on May 30, 2008, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on May 27, 2008, 09:06:15 PM
When i upload a file the system have this error:

"You need to enter a download title. "

But i have the title and the Description but this only happend with a file with a size of 8.8 mb and my size have support of files with 2gb.

Did you've checked your permission settings too?

Was this ever resolved?  I checked the download category permissions as well as the Permissions under the Members area.  I tried again using the admin account but I still get the error.


Nibogo

Quote from: marvineferrer on September 03, 2008, 03:43:14 PM
Quote from: improv on May 30, 2008, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on May 27, 2008, 09:06:15 PM
When i upload a file the system have this error:

"You need to enter a download title. "

But i have the title and the Description but this only happend with a file with a size of 8.8 mb and my size have support of files with 2gb.

Did you've checked your permission settings too?

Was this ever resolved?  I checked the download category permissions as well as the Permissions under the Members area.  I tried again using the admin account but I still get the error.



Not , this problem and the linktree problem didnt have fixed

marvineferrer

#412
Quote from: NIBOGO on September 03, 2008, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: marvineferrer on September 03, 2008, 03:43:14 PM
Quote from: improv on May 30, 2008, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on May 27, 2008, 09:06:15 PM
When i upload a file the system have this error:

"You need to enter a download title. "

But i have the title and the Description but this only happend with a file with a size of 8.8 mb and my size have support of files with 2gb.

Did you've checked your permission settings too?

Was this ever resolved?  I checked the download category permissions as well as the Permissions under the Members area.  I tried again using the admin account but I still get the error.



Not , this problem and the linktree problem didnt have fixed

Bummer. It's got the functionalities I need but couldn't deliver.

Edit: Any suggestions??

Smythe

OK simple fix i think but can someone point me in the right direction please......

smf/tp 1.1.5/0.9.8.3 respectively

Theme BlackRain V2

Got the mod to work but the button won't show properly..... picture attached


vbgamer45

Check out the code in index.template.php make the code similar to the other buttons
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Smythe

The code for the other buttons is much different than that of the "downloads" button....here's a a peek.

// How about the [search] button?
if ($context['allow_search'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search"><span>', $txt[182] , '</span></a></li>';

// Is the user allowed to administrate at all? ([admin])
  if ($context['allow_admin'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=admin"><span>', $txt[2], '</span></a></li>';
 
// Edit Profile... [profile]
if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile"><span>', $txt[467], '</span></a></li>';

// The [calendar]!
if ($context['allow_calendar'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar"><span>', $txt['calendar24'], '</span></a></li>';

// Go to PM center... [pm]
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && $context['allow_pm'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm"><span>' , $txt['pm_short'] , ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] > 0 ? '[<strong>'. $context['user']['unread_messages'] . '</strong>]' : '' , '</span></a></li>';

// the [member] list button
if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist"><span>' , $txt[331] , '</span></a></li>';
     
     // the [Downloads System] button
    if ($context['allow_downloads_view'])
        echo ($current_action == 'downloads' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
                <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'downloads' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
                    <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=downloads">' , $txt['downloads_menu']  , '</a>
                </td>' , $current_action == 'downloads' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';


any suggestions....

marvineferrer

Quote from: Smythe on September 04, 2008, 07:53:26 AM
The code for the other buttons is much different than that of the "downloads" button....here's a a peek.

// How about the [search] button?
if ($context['allow_search'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search"><span>', $txt[182] , '</span></a></li>';

// Is the user allowed to administrate at all? ([admin])
  if ($context['allow_admin'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=admin"><span>', $txt[2], '</span></a></li>';
 
// Edit Profile... [profile]
if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile"><span>', $txt[467], '</span></a></li>';

// The [calendar]!
if ($context['allow_calendar'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar"><span>', $txt['calendar24'], '</span></a></li>';

// Go to PM center... [pm]
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && $context['allow_pm'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm"><span>' , $txt['pm_short'] , ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] > 0 ? '[<strong>'. $context['user']['unread_messages'] . '</strong>]' : '' , '</span></a></li>';

// the [member] list button
if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist"><span>' , $txt[331] , '</span></a></li>';
    
     // the [Downloads System] button
    if ($context['allow_downloads_view'])
        echo ($current_action == 'downloads' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
                <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'downloads' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
                    <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=downloads">' , $txt['downloads_menu']  , '</a>
                </td>' , $current_action == 'downloads' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';


any suggestions....

Dude here's your answer.  I hope it helps.  It works on mine.

//the [Downloads System] button
if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
echo '<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=downloads"><span>', $txt['downloads_menu'], '</span></a></li>';


Smythe

worked like a charm.... except i changed the edit profile part to downloads

marvineferrer

Quote from: Smythe on September 04, 2008, 10:25:59 AM
worked like a charm.... except i changed the edit profile part to downloads

yah haha i was copying and pasting.  i didn't even realize.

Marcus Forsberg

I really think that you should update this so that members can upload a image to the file.

Advertisement: