Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exterminator2006

how modific more upload??

vbgamer45

Quote from: Exterminator2006 on November 02, 2007, 08:18:11 AM
how modific more upload??
You need to edit the php.ini or php settings on your hosting.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

jossanaijr

Quote from: jossanaijr on November 01, 2007, 06:35:48 AM
It seems to me that in Download Stats / Total Downloads it is not working.  I did a test download and the numbers did not change: zero.
Hi vbgamer45, did you check this?

vbgamer45

I don't see a total downloads section on the Download Stats page
Total Files
Total Views
Total Comments    
Total Downloads Filesize
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jossanaijr

oh I see, the image I have is like that

Total Comments   0
Total Downloads
Filesize             3780.25kb

probably because of my monitor size.
so I thought there should be some information besides "Total Downloads" !
BTW it will be nice to have this summary total downloads report...

Thanks.

chrishicks

any idea why most of my files show up as 0kb after I upload them? I can add stuff like jpg files and pdfs(haven't tried for a max file size yet however but so far up to around 2Mb for the pdf) but if I try to add an exe or wmv it shows up as the stated 0kb. when I try to d/l it to see what happens I get a 404-attachment not found message/page. do you have to add file types somewhere in order to allow more options?

you can take a look here(test board):

http://testforum.rejectsreststop.com/forum3/index.php?action=downloads

Richard Wing

VBGAMER45,

Thanks for the contribution of your time.

I know that we can set shop mod points to allow members to upload. Is there a way to set shop mod points to allow download links to work?

I want to reward members for their forum activity and one of the rewards is downloads.

If that isnt available now can I offer to pay you to add this capability in?

You are welcome to reach me by Instant Messenger.

Thanks,
Richard Wing

vbgamer45

Quote from: RichardWing on November 02, 2007, 09:56:41 PM
VBGAMER45,

Thanks for the contribution of your time.

I know that we can set shop mod points to allow members to upload. Is there a way to set shop mod points to allow download links to work?

I want to reward members for their forum activity and one of the rewards is downloads.

If that isnt available now can I offer to pay you to add this capability in?

You are welcome to reach me by Instant Messenger.

Thanks,
Richard Wing
Send me a PM with the details and I can give a price quota to develop the addition.
Some ideas
Shop points are required to download a file uses points from the SMF Shop system.
Different categories require different number of credits to download files
Number of credits needed to download a file is based on filesize of download (Would work for any file that is hosted but not remotely hosted files)
Number of posts per day or all time to get access to the downloads categories
Displaying the number of credits to download file on file download display.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Exterminator2006

please send me a code sample for bottom "downloads" in my theme  [email protected]  thanks

lobokun

hello i having problems with this mod. when i installed the mods it takes me straight to the settings but once i click any other link and when i want to go back
to edit some stuff there is no link under configurations, also there is no link to the download page. im running the latest version 1.1.4

sengot

hi there,

after installed this mod successfully, i cant access any of this mod's page. i got this error:

QuoteUnable to load the 'main' template.

any idea? im not using default template anyways

TrueSatan

@ sengot

If you wish to use this mod in any other theme than the SMF default you will need to manually install into it...the same holds true for almost all mods. Your template problem may be due to a double install into a file...manually check your files to remove any duplicated edits.

@ lobokun

Please check the following:

You need to go to ACP>Server Settings and set your forum language to English and not English utf8 and to ACP>Features and Options>Basic Settings and uncheck Enable user-selectable language support.

You need to go to ACP>Packages>Options>Installation Options and set the fields according to your hosting details then on the same page go to Cleanup Permissions and select All files Writeable and run the cleanup...check via ftp that CHMOD of all your files is now 777 or 775 according to the peculiarities of your hosting and if not recheck the settings you made in Installation Options and run the cleanup again...continue as needed until you get the right settings.

You too will need to either use the SMF default theme or to manually edit them mod into any custom theme.

kassie

Thank you very much vbgamer45, I've been waiting for a download mod to come out with the comments & rating.  Great mod!! :D
I have one request if possible. I deal with graphics & I'm in need of a icons to be added next to the downloads name before a member clicks to go into the download to get the description & download link. Like the category icon, If that makes sense.

Icon   Title   Rating   Downloads   Date   Comments   Membername   Options

I'd be most grateful if this can be done.

samozin

ur mod is cool but what if i wannted to upload more than one file and want to make it appear in the same page
there must be more then one browse botton
more than one place to add  alinks

i hope u got the idea
i still cant upload adevided
file

VI-Chao

Quote from: chrishicks on November 02, 2007, 07:00:53 PM
any idea why most of my files show up as 0kb after I upload them? I can add stuff like jpg files and pdfs(haven't tried for a max file size yet however but so far up to around 2Mb for the pdf) but if I try to add an exe or wmv it shows up as the stated 0kb. when I try to d/l it to see what happens I get a 404-attachment not found message/page. do you have to add file types somewhere in order to allow more options?

you can take a look here(test board):

http://testforum.rejectsreststop.com/forum3/index.php?action=downloads [nofollow]

This is the exact same problem I'm having....  is there a solution?  I can do regular post attachments with no problem...

VI-Chao

VI-Chao

Okay - I can't seem to upload anything over 1.5megs regardless of file type.  I set the filesize to 20mb, and my php settings are set for 8 megs....

Any suggestions?

projectg

An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'main' template.

This is the error message I get Please help mate

projectg

Okay so i manually installed it... now where do i put the ftp folder come in that zip file and where do i put all the other files?

vbgamer45

Upload the zip to http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html this will tell you all the files it edied and where they go.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

tam2oo5

hi there i was wondering, if its possible to change some colouring of the system. Just to fit in with my theme, where is it located?

Thanks

Advertisement: