Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

action=downloads;sa=addcat
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

locutusweb

wintstar

Error at install of 2.1.Beta4 newest Pull Request
Version Information:
Forum Version: SMF 2.1 Beta 4
Aktuelle SMF Version: SMF 2.1 Beta 3
GD Version: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
MySQLi System: MySQL
MySQLi Version: 5.6.39-log
PHP: 7.1.17
Server Version: Apache/2.4.33 (Unix)

.p.commenttotal' isn't in GROUP BY
Datei: /xxx/xxxx/xxx/xxx/xxxx/htdocs/xxxxx/xxxxxx/board/Sources/Downloads2.php

error log:
Type of error: Database
Database Error: '.p.commenttotal' isn't in GROUP BY
board/index.php?action=downloads
/board/Sources/Downloads2.php
(Line 5360)

My settings:
Regards Stephan

,,In order for the possible to come into being, the impossible must be attempted again and again."
Hermann Hesse (1877-1962)

My HomepageMy Board - My Atelier

wintstar

If the setting for comments and ratings are disabled you can create a category. But after clicking on "Send category" the next error message appears.

Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
File: /board/Sources/Downloads2.php
Line: 664
Regards Stephan

,,In order for the possible to come into being, the impossible must be attempted again and again."

vbgamer45

Your server probably has ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY turned on. You can try to turn it off
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/sql-mode.html#sqlmode_only_full_group_by
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

wintstar

There are no error messages on the same server in the same database with SMF 2.0.15.
Regards Stephan

vbgamer45

It's a MYSQL server configuration issue.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

wintstar

Quote from: wintstar on May 18, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
There are no error messages on the same server in the same database with SMF 2.0.15.
Why do I not get an error message with SMF 2.0.15 on the same server in the same database?
Why do the bugs only come with SMF 2.1.Beta*?
Regards Stephan

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

wintstar

My solution. This works.
all changes in Downloads2.php

line at 659
    // Do the order
    $dbresult = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
    SELECT
        MAX(roworder) as cat_order
    FROM {db_prefix}down_cat
    WHERE ID_PARENT = $parent
    ORDER BY roworder DESC");
    $row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($dbresult);

replace with    // Do the order
    $dbresult = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
    SELECT
        MAX(roworder) as cat_order
    FROM {db_prefix}down_cat
    WHERE ID_PARENT = $parent
    GROUP BY roworder
    ORDER BY roworder DESC");
    $row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($dbresult);
GROUP BY roworder

line 5352
                $query = "SELECT p.ID_FILE, p.commenttotal, p.totalratings, p.rating, p.filesize, p.views, p.title, p.id_member, m.real_name, p.date, p.description,                p.totaldownloads
                    FROM {db_prefix}down_file as p
                    LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}members AS m  ON (m.id_member = p.id_member)
                    LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}down_catperm AS c ON (c.ID_GROUP IN ($groupsdata) AND c.ID_CAT = p.ID_CAT)
                    WHERE p.approved = 1 AND (c.view IS NULL || c.view =1) GROUP by p.ID_FILE ORDER BY $query_type DESC LIMIT 4";

replace with                $queryselects = 'p.commenttotal, p.totalratings, p.rating, p.filesize, p.views, p.title, p.id_member, m.real_name, p.date, p.description, p.totaldownloads';
                $query = "SELECT p.ID_FILE, $queryselects
                    FROM {db_prefix}down_file as p
                    LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}members AS m  ON (m.id_member = p.id_member)
                    LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}down_catperm AS c ON (c.ID_GROUP IN ($groupsdata) AND c.ID_CAT = p.ID_CAT)
                    WHERE p.approved = 1 AND (c.view IS NULL || c.view =1) GROUP by p.ID_FILE, $queryselects
                    ORDER BY $query_type DESC LIMIT 4";

missing SELECT columns in GROUP
Regards Stephan

rho_simafo

Hello all,

first of all, 1000 thanx for this wonderful mod.
Unfortunately I discovered a little problem: When visitors  are searching for a download, they get results of downloads which shall not be seen in the public because the set permissions shall prevent this. Finally when they click on the download link the download is prohibited, that's the good one. However, my wish is that visitors or members shall see only the download links which are dedicated o them.
Does anyone know how to prevent listing of potected download links in the search result?

vbgamer45

What smf version are you using?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

rho_simafo

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 13, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
What smf version are you using?
SMF 2.0.15
and
DownloadSystem 3.0.2

SMFHacks.com Team

Update
!Fixed showing hidden categories in search results
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

rho_simafo

Great! Now it works fine :-*

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

wintstar

Is thats right?

Downloads2.php

$currentVersion = '2.0';

Thanks for solution smfhacks_sqlmode

For 2.1* custum fields and user online icon in comment function not work.

Here my Download Center. I have added License function, maintenance mode and GDPR for comment. And changed the design a little bit. Great Mod, Thanks  :)
Regards Stephan

vbgamer45

The version is ok I am not using version checking.
Thanks for the report for 2.1 haven't spent a lot of time yet on 2.1 yet waiting for an RC release.

I like the changes made to your down center good job.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

rho_simafo

After a few testings I have now some categories left which I would like to delete. Unfortunately I could not find the right process to delete a category.
Does anyone have a little hint for me?

Thank you in advance.

Update: The categories have the same names however differ in only uppercase or lowercase letters, like
Category 1
category 1
When uploading a file both are lsiting as optional target categories. However when looking into the download list, only one of both categories is listed. It seems like it is the most recently entered one.

vbgamer45

There should be a delete text when you are viewing the download section next to the category under options

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: