Bulgarian language - update?

Started by ISRalien, November 05, 2007, 08:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ISRalien

Hi there, I just installed the bulgarian (UTF-8) language pack and see that there's plenty of untranslated stuff, as well as pretty much typos. How can I help translating it?

Daniel D.

Please look at this topic and try to contact the translator if he needs some help.

ISRalien

Quote from: Daniel D. on December 03, 2007, 02:33:33 AM
Please look at this topic and try to contact the translator if he needs some help.
Yep, I tried to contact him via PM, but got no reply. Just tried e-mailing him.

Daniel D.

Ok, if we can't reach him, you can continue the translation.

ISRalien

Just a note to any webmaster/translator:
I'm in process of translating Bulgarian (utf-8) for smf 2.0 beta1.

krassyo

I translated some of the language files that were left untranslated for version 1.1.x of SMF. How should I submit them to be included in original translation of the 1.1.x product?
The pages I have already translated are:
Errors
Login
ManageBoards
ManageCalendar
PersonalMessage
Who
Wireless
and I am currently working on other untranslated SMF language files.

ISRalien

Daniel D.

Thanks for your work! Great to see a soon update on these files. Email them to me and I'll update the packages. I couldn't reach valerko, too. Perhaps we need some new translators - do you want to support the bulgarian language? Do you want to work together or seperate on 1.1.x /2.x?

ISRalien

I've been kinda busy these days, but I'm still translating the 2.0... Just have to get the latest beta to see the changes..
Valerko btw replied to me that he won't translate anymore..

Daniel D.

Oh, thanks for the information. Sad that he didn't replied to my PM/eMail. Can I list you?

krassyo

I am interested to participate in bulgarian translation either. Daniel D. You have mail. I shall be happy to work with (help) ISRalien on bulgarian translation.

Daniel D.

Great to hear that! :D I'll list you as translators.

SW2FL

Извинявайте, ама нали все пак тук се говори за български превод? Какъв е смисъла да пишете на английски? :)
Та в тоя дух, имам преведени няколко малки файлчета на версия 1.1.7

ivo2296

Bulgarian language pack is just updated, for all regular users everything is translated - but the admin part, the manual and some help text needs time to be translated.

Можете да свалите вече по-пълния превод, за нормални потребители всичко е преведено, остава администраторската част, помощта за ползване на форума и малко текст от подсказките.
Мисля да не превеждам системните грешки за да може при проблем да получите помощ, като копирате английския текст от проблема.

KrisBG

Просто перфектно мерси за преводите.
На мен проблема ми е с повечето Модове че след инсталация сменя ли на кирилца и всичко изчезва.
Каде ми е проблема имате ли някаква идея?

ivo2296

Quote from: KrisBG on January 23, 2009, 05:03:28 PM
Просто перфектно мерси за преводите.
На мен проблема ми е с повечето Модове че след инсталация сменя ли на кирилца и всичко изчезва.
Каде ми е проблема имате ли някаква идея?

Значи в модовете се ползва Modifications.english.php файл и почти всеки мод си има ime.english.php.

Сваляш даден мод на ПЦ-то си и го разархивираш, след това преименуваш файловете които в името им се съдържа "english" на "bulgarian". После отваряш инсталационните му файлове и заместваш думата в "english" на "bulgarian"

Кажи ми даден мод и мога да ти го направя, нещо като пример.

KrisBG

SMFMediaGallery-1.5.2

Мъча се да подкарам тази галерия

ivo2296

Quote from: KrisBG on January 23, 2009, 05:22:01 PM
SMFMediaGallery-1.5.2

Мъча се да подкарам тази галерия

Момент...

ivo2296

Коя версия на SMF ползваш?

Advertisement: