Bridges: E107 != SMF 2.0, Joomla != SMF 2.0 (?), Drupal != SMF 2.0 (?). Any?

Started by frozenas, July 25, 2010, 03:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozenas

Hi everyone. In simple words, the question is:

Is there any Joomla + SMF 2.0 bridges? I was unable to find any. Same with Drupal.

AS some of you might remember, i recently have asked about e107 bridge. There wasn't any. And i like SMF, going to use the forums. Plus i have heard, that e107 is not very nice nowadays, it is very unfriendly with SEOs and have a few bugs. So i decided to move over Joomla or Drupal.

About Drupal for a gaming portal (Actually one game only, more like a clan website, but not actually a clan website) is not very nice, if you cannot customize it a lot, by programming it. It is more for blogs. So Joomla left. Which means i'm probably taking Joomla.

tumbleweed

G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GravuTrad

"If you are looking for a solution that will   allow to unite your SMF forum (version 2.0) with Joomla without   modifying Joomla/SMF core files unlike other 3rd party SMF Bridges and   you'd like to have the opportunity to upgrade your Joomla in future then   our SMF Joomla bridge component should suit you perfectly."

GravuTrad

But be careful, this bridge is not free....(money money...i've never understood how gpl could be paying....)

frozenas

Yea, configured my Joomla installation and was about to try it... Then i read some replies - ain't free. :/ Eh, cannot get anything for free these times... But i need to think of someting anyway, because my uesrs are lazy to register even on one website, what would happen, if i would require the to register on both. -.-

Isn't there any other free edition of this or something?

Advertisement: