News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] TechHead (SMF v.1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, November 30, 2004, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunner

Still no news on portuguese version?

Sorry,but i just cant wait to have it on my forum.it [nofollow] would be a nice xmas present...

Cumps
Gunner

bloc

I am sorry, I just haven't had the time. I will try to have some up this week though.

homeslice

Could you make this theme in Green ? Message me if u can I have trouble finding responses to my posts

http://battle.ne1.net

Wordabuse Hip-Hop Forums!

Juggler

Superb Theme but I do have a request for a custom button. I use the Integrated Chat mod and I've tried to create a chat button with the blank ypu provided but I just couldn't get the font right.

So as a Temp measure I've edited all the buttons and added a chat one so at least I can use the theme but a proper button for chat would be great and the code to add it into the theme would be useful. If you could do that great and then I'll just switch all the buttons back to the theme set as provided.

Great work and keep it up.
The Blue Buzzards
Flying Scooter Display Team
#69 Squadron
www.bluebuzzards.com

Squeakypants

I love it, but I need a shop link, and possibly a gallery link. I would make them (I could easily in photoshop) but I don't know SMF coding yet (i do know XHTML Javascript and CSS extremely well though)

MrFlicks

Quote from: Alisha on December 01, 2004, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: A.M.A on December 01, 2004, 04:40:01 AM
You are doing great Bloc .. love all your themes and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing so much with the community.

I love this one also, although I am unable to use it on our site because of the menu.  I guess you wouldn't consider offering the PSDs of a Blank Button?  I know you don't share the PSD files, but on out site we have coppermine, working on a chat, and will be adding another section for Tournaments.  So, I need to make additions to the main menu. This as well as Juno have awesome buttons, that I can not reproduce to where they match. 

Otherwise, I love your entire collection! :)

Where did your avatar come from?   Its brilliant!
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

bloc

Quote from: Squeakypants on January 08, 2005, 05:23:47 PM
I love it, but I need a shop link, and possibly a gallery link. I would make them (I could easily in photoshop) but I don't know SMF coding yet (i do know XHTML Javascript and CSS extremely well though)

Look back in this thread and you will see a empty button. As for the code , try to look in Index.template.php in the function "template_menu()" .

You could just copy one of the buttons there(code-wise) and exchange the image-name and link with your own.

If you need exactly what to put in, let me know and I will supply the code for you. I need the details of links and such then.

bloc

Quote from: MrFlicks on January 08, 2005, 05:30:45 PM
Quote from: Alisha on December 01, 2004, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: A.M.A on December 01, 2004, 04:40:01 AM
You are doing great Bloc .. love all your themes and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing so much with the community.

I love this one also, although I am unable to use it on our site because of the menu.  I guess you wouldn't consider offering the PSDs of a Blank Button?  I know you don't share the PSD files, but on out site we have coppermine, working on a chat, and will be adding another section for Tournaments.  So, I need to make additions to the main menu. This as well as Juno have awesome buttons, that I can not reproduce to where they match. 

Otherwise, I love your entire collection! :)

Where did your avatar come from? Its brilliant!

You mean my avatar? or AMA's?

MrFlicks

Alisha!  Took me ages to focus on the avatar! LOL
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

bloc

Alisha

Quote from: MrFlicks on January 09, 2005, 08:46:09 AM
Alisha! Took me ages to focus on the avatar! LOL

Sorry, I have been working on other themes, just got back to this one.  I made my avatar myself from a wallpaper. 

Midgard

bloc

Quote from: Midgard on January 20, 2005, 06:41:53 AM
Folder icons? Originates from?

What do you mean? The on/off images in the theme? or the topic icons?

Midgard

Quote from: Bloc on January 20, 2005, 07:02:44 AM
Quote from: Midgard on January 20, 2005, 06:41:53 AM
Folder icons? Originates from?

What do you mean? The on/off images in the theme? or the topic icons?

On/on2/off icons... I've to be curious about.

bloc

Midgard

Murder

Oldiesmann

When are you gonna update this for 1.0/1.0.1? :P

I've got 33 Themes on my board and will be adding every other one that I don't already have tomorrow (Aquamania, Loon and a few others), and want to add yours as well...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

bloc

In the midst of it... ;) Already done Apollo and Themis + Helios(small update), and will do this, Mercury and Juno as soon as I can.

Great idea with all the themes in one place! ;D

Oldiesmann

It's a lot of fun :)

I should also mention that even with 33 Themes installed, that entire SMF installation is only using 43.36MB of disk space ;)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: