News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Board Width too wide

Started by alpinestaRR, December 02, 2004, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpinestaRR

My board shows up a little bit too wide causing a scroll bar to appear at the bottom of the screen. The only thing i've ever adjusted in the index.template is the header so I might have changed something in there.

What should I be looking for in order to change it back to normal?

If you wanna see what I mean go to www.sasksportbike.com

thanks in advance.

Peter Duggan

Quote from: alpinestarr on December 02, 2004, 04:12:40 PM
If you wanna see what I mean go to www.sasksportbike.com

Can't see what you mean because your stylesheet is AWOL and there are no horizontal scrolls with what's left...

alpinestaRR

Quote from: Peter Duggan on December 02, 2004, 05:32:55 PM
Can't see what you mean because your stylesheet is AWOL and there are no horizontal scrolls with what's left...

What?

Peter Duggan

Quote from: alpinestarr on December 02, 2004, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Peter Duggan on December 02, 2004, 05:32:55 PM

What?

See attachment!

alpinestaRR

Whoa - that's crazy. Is that because you are using Firefox?? i have no clue, just guessing.

Can you try again maybe? I just tried from another site in IE and it worked fine. I'd appreciate it.

alpinestarr

[Unknown]

There are many topics on that issue; it's because your server is not properly serving the css file as text/css but instead as text/plain - which is wrong.

It also seems you're using a framed redirection; this doesn't always look so great, especially with the default theme.

-[Unknown]

admactanium

i'm using smf to start a bike site too. :D you might want to check out this thread too as i'm trying to add a "I ride:" field under the avatar.

Advertisement: