News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

PlayStation Network ID

Started by KiLLuMiNaTi-7-, June 07, 2008, 04:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giiyom

www.QcStarcraft.com
www.QuebecSF.com
[SMF 1.1.11 / SimplePortal 2.3.1]

Linksquest

i have install it and here are the files

the website is live @ www.totalgaming.nl
Volg mij op Twitter

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: Giiyom on January 04, 2010, 04:57:34 AM
Hello,

http://www.sonypg.com/sigimages/image.php?text=Giiyom
This is what I'm getting.

http://www.quebecstreetfighter.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1

Yea the userbar service is offline now. So once ive done the edits for Link's Quest and added the official PSN portable ID support.  i'll package it up and upload it to the mod site, later today ;)

Linksquest

oke, i will wate for your meassage

thnx
Volg mij op Twitter

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Here you go Link's Quest. Very sorry if theres an error...I had no time to test. Make sure you back up before overwriting your old files ;)

For everyone else...I'll update the package on the mod site in the next few days :)

Giiyom

Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on January 04, 2010, 04:41:35 PM
Here you go Link's Quest. Very sorry if theres an error...I had no time to test. Make sure you back up before overwriting your old files ;)

For everyone else...I'll update the package on the mod site in the next few days :)

Great ;D
www.QcStarcraft.com
www.QuebecSF.com

Linksquest

Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on January 04, 2010, 04:41:35 PM

thnx for the tip, i gonna test it now, back in 5 to let you now if it works
Volg mij op Twitter

Linksquest

sorry it dint work

i still have in the forum net the playstation ID logo and in the profile i have 2 times PSN name

see screen

i have put the back up back, mayby i better can wait for the new one, and uninstall this one
Volg mij op Twitter

Giiyom

Hi KiLLuMiNaTi-7-,

Any ETA?
Thank you ;)
www.QcStarcraft.com
www.QuebecSF.com

Giiyom

www.QcStarcraft.com
www.QuebecSF.com

Wiwar

Would love to see this updated to 2.0, maybe soon yeah?  :-\

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Wiwar

Quote from: Delita Heiral on July 10, 2010, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: Wiwar on July 10, 2010, 09:59:57 PM
Would love to see this updated to 2.0, maybe soon yeah?  :-\
Try this:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=374284.0

Thanks Delita, I have had a look at that before and am using it for FaceBook and Twitter, not thought of doing it for PSN, so thanks!

What I would love to happen is for Sony to pull their fingers out and improve the trophies data so that we could incorporate a leaderboard within sites like we can with JBlaze's XBL Leaderboard.

Thanks again for the link  :)

MoreBloodWine

I know with 2.0 you can do the new field thing but I really like this mod so any chance of a 2.0 RC3 port ?
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

I've had a RC3 version that was mostly done for awhile (it has xbox/psn together). But never got around to finishing it. I'm now finishing it up and I'll submit it for approval.

Wiwar

Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on September 18, 2010, 01:59:30 PM
I've had a RC3 version that was mostly done for awhile (it has xbox/psn together). But never got around to finishing it. I'm now finishing it up and I'll submit it for approval.

You, my friend, are a legend   ;D

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: Wiwar on September 19, 2010, 03:36:42 PM
Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on September 18, 2010, 01:59:30 PM

You, my friend, are a legend   ;D

Thanks ;D

Submitted it last night. It may take awhile to get aproved though :-\

sattninja

sounds great i was just going to ask for a RC3 version

Running Rc4

DCFan17

I installed this, it didn't work... so I uninstalled it... yet the remnants are still there under the user profile control panel. I don't want the text there any longer, how can I remove the, "PSN ID:
This is your PlayStation Network ID" from the profile?

Advertisement: